Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I am sorry  (Read 8159 times)
Luckyfiddler

« on: September 06, 2009, 03:01PM »

I'm sorry, first of all. I won't be able to answer any more personal messages, for saftey reasons. For those of you who care/know, I'm doing fine, even though my bff just moved, but I'm getting along. You should know why I can't pm anymore. This is the Internet. And my parents have told me that I really can't trust people I meet here. I see that now. I'm very sorry. But I still feel alone, and any advise would be apprieciated.

I'd like to give a special thanks to Lauren. She had been a great friend and mentor.
 Cry

Peace, love and listen to Celtic Woman!

http://www.maireadnesbitt.com/photo/san_jose_800.jpg
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 08:08PM »

Your parents are being careful. Yes you can't always trust those who you "meet" on line. I am sure there are people here who have had bad experiences. on teh other hand, there are people here that I would trust, like Rich, Maggie,and a few others. You just have to be careful.

Young people especially have to be careful. As for the members here, Read the posts when someone needs help, the membership can offer you suggestions, support and prayers.

And go slowly when you meet people. You know what is right and wrong and if something or someone sounds too good to be true, talk to your parents about it. Let them help guide you thru the dangers. Locking all everyone on the internet into "I can't trust them" is just as bad as trusting everyone. 

Ask questions here when you need to. There are a lot of people on this forum from all age groups and backgrouds.

Good luck.

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
tc84
Total Fanatic

"Everywhere you go let your dreams surround you!"

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 03:23AM »

It is very important to be careful, but that doesn't mean you can't write mails or PM's... I think as long as you NEVER tell anyone anything private such as where you live or your phone number a.s.o. it is quite safe - Never meet anyone you met on the Internet without your Parents or another adult relative with you (I mean if you go to a concert and you would like to meet other Forum-members for example...). I'm 25 and I would never meet anyone without talking to him/her first on the phone, but I'm older and I can trust my intuition. That's the same advise I gave my younger Sister and I would give this advise to every young person... 
Trust can be a dangerous thing... BUT that doesn't mean, that you can't trust anyone... You can trust people but you still don't need to tell them EVERYTHING about you... Just try to be a good judge of what is a sensitive Information and what isn't...
For example: You can tell everyone you've got a dog but you shouldn't tell them, that you take him for a walk to the central park every morning at 8 o'clock...  - I hope you understand what I want to say...   

Take care!!
Lots of love!!!
coco xxx

"I think as a women we have so many other things to do in life, very important things, but also we have to be mothers and to support our children and guide them. Because (...) we all need guidance, don´t we?"
(C Zeta Jone 2005)
lnw91

I LOVE LISA KELLY!

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 04:56AM »

hey sara... im sooo sorry ur friend moved away. i wish she could've been there with you when school started, but try to remember the stuff i told you, ok? everything i said stilll stands true Smiley how was school (if you statred)? but you can trust the people you meet here as far as im concerned... and if you find someone u cant, then stay away from THEM, not everyone else... and what do you mean, 'I see that now' ? did u find someone you COULND"T trust?
I'd like to give a special thanks to Lauren. She had been a great friend and mentor.

thanks sara Smiley you were a great friend too Cheesy
lauren <3

Peace, Love, and Lisa Kelly.

thank you scott for the amazing banner!!
Luckyfiddler

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 04:58PM »

First off, im doing fine, still a bit upset, but.... That's natural.

And Lauren... In response to your pm.... I asked.... And they said FOR NOW(!!!!) the answer is no. But please look at my hinted words. Smiley  and I still love you Smiley

I've never met anyone who I can't trust, but by just doing this, I am taking a huge risk that could me and my family hurt or even killed. Why ? I don't know why someone would do that to someone, but it can happen. We should all be very careful.

I appreciate this. All of you. Be very careful in what you tell people, and I hope we can all meet at a cw concert in the winter when they come back.

I love yall,

Unluckyfiddler

lnw91

I LOVE LISA KELLY!

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2009, 07:58AM »

then i will wait Cheesy its good to know that you're ok Smiley
todays my first volleyball game against st francis, and we're hopefully gonna kick their butts!
i'll keep u posted, as i hope u do with me Smiley
ttys
lauren <3

Luckyfiddler

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2009, 06:12PM »

I hope you did well in your game. Smiley We're still tryin to find a way. So hang in there. Cheesy

I've got that nasty cold thing that's going around. You know, the sore throat and all of that crud. Not fun at all. Just keep washing you hands everyone!!!!! Don't want you ending up like me.

Luv yall,

Unluckyfiddler

"God bless yall real good!"

- some important person

lnw91

I LOVE LISA KELLY!

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2009, 06:14PM »

we won all 3 games and we've got another one tomorrow Smiley
thanks Cheesy
lauren <3
p.s. hope ur feelin better Smiley

Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2009, 09:50PM »

I'm a minor as well, and I have to be careful too, ofcourse I'm happy to talk to anyone on here, but I'd never give out personal info to anyone.
My parents have been concerned about me talking to adults online, not so much here, they seem to be fine with me being on here, but they have before, but your parents are looking out for you, which is good.

Luckyfiddler

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2009, 05:29AM »

I am glad you understand. Smiley

lnw91

I LOVE LISA KELLY!

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2009, 04:37PM »

I've got that nasty cold thing that's going around.

i think u gave me tht nasty cold thing via email Grin
**is tht possible, bcuz i think it happened??**

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: