Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Roleplay Game  (Read 31388 times)
CelticDreaming

It is good to dream...

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2007, 07:52PM »

(I am guessing you don't need anyone else....?)

CelticDreaming

KiernanKate
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2007, 07:53PM »

(sry no, the roleplay is already started... private message me with who you'd like to be for next time though).
Fiddle_Addict

Honorary member of the DSA

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2007, 02:39PM »

Máiréad moved closer to Hayley and asked: "Do you have an idea how we, or you, can figure out what's up with Chloe?"
But before Hayley could answer a question, a little girl came up to the table they were sitting at and smiled shyly at Hayley and Máiréad.

Thanks for this banner, Scott! Smiley

Irish_Lass

Look out, Look out, there's a hood about!

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2007, 04:44PM »

"Hey, sweety, what's your name?" Hayley said, smiling. And upon getting the reply of "Rose." Hayley smiled even wider and started signing the little girl's Picture of Celtic Woman together. Then hse passed it on to Chloe and winked at the little girl. She leaned over and whispered to Mairead, " I haven't figured it out yet. You think too, Mairead." Then she continued to smile and sign, while  Occasionally looking in Chloe's and Mairead's direction.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 04:46PM by Irish_Lass » Logged

KiernanKate
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2007, 04:55PM »

Chloe smiled as she signed the little girl's picture, shaking her hand briefly before the little girl blushed shlyly and ran off to join her mother again. Chloe knew Hayley and Mairead were talking about her, seemingly behind her back, but like a pro Chloe said to herself "they'll stop eventually,"  and went on with signing until Rachael said it was time to leave for the hotel again.

Chloe smiled again, waved goodbye to the people still there, as she got up and prepared to go back. She'd have to make sure not to sit beside Hayley or Mairead on the way back, she thought to herself.

Quietly she took the last sip of her water bottle, and went to stand beside Racheal to wait for the others.
Irish_Lass

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2007, 05:05PM »

Hayley, joined by Mairead tagging way behind so that it looked like she wasn't listening, skipped up to Chloe and linked her arm in her's. "Can I sit by you on the way back, Chloe?" Hayley said in her angelic voice, and with her angelic face. But Lisa called her back for her purse wich she left hanging on her chair. Angrily, she jerked her bag away from Lisa's hand and stalked to the car. Chloe had already sat in the back of teh car where no one could sit beside her. Hayley sighed and sat beside Mairead, giving Mairead a look that clearly siad, "I failed again!".

Fiddle_Addict

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2007, 12:45PM »

"Dont worry", Maíréad whispered, "sooner or later you'll get an answer. But I think it's going to take a little longer."
She looked at Chloe, who was staring dreamily out of the window, smiling to herself.
Then she turned to Hayley again and shrugged. "I think we'll just have to wait until she tells us something, there is no way of making her talk about it."
"But I'd like to know it
now", Hayley said. 
"Me too, but you can't force her to tell us."
It didn't take them long to arive at their hotel, and Hayley (and Máiréad) were already lokking for a new way of making Chloe tell her secret.

KiernanKate
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2007, 01:26PM »

quickly Chloe scrambled out of the car as they parked in the back of the hotel, and just as quickly she disappeared inside. The signing had gone okay, but Chloe had plans for the moment, and she was already late so she knew she had to hustle before she was stood up.

Taking a brush through her hair, she left her room and hurried down the corridor and out a side entrance,  in an attempt to leave without being seen by anyone, even the other girls.
Irish_Lass

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2007, 03:23PM »

Hayley and Mariead searched for Chloe until dinner time. Hayley was so deep in thought that she did not even eat a bit. She only picked ather food. Then she stared out the window and kept sighing until Lisa made her join them for coffee in the lobby. Hayley couldn't help but be slgithly heartbroken that Chloe had not told her some big thing that ws going on. But, so that none of them would ask her what was wrong, she perked up and started whispering to Mairead about how to find out.

Fiddle_Addict

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2007, 04:20PM »

"And, have you got any idea yet?" Máiréad asked Hayley.
Hayley shrugged. "Not really. I mean, all we can do is ask her to tell us, isn't it? And if she doesn't, she doesn't."
Máiréad nodded. "So, are we just going to wait until she says something?"
"Apparently, yes. Or would you like to go after her and being a spy?"
"Um, no, not really."
Órlagh looked up from the book she was reading. "What are you two whispering about?"
Quickly, Maíréad cast Hayley a "Do you think we should tell her?"-look.

ferngully
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2007, 04:01AM »

'i'll weasel it out of you anyway' orla replied as she got back to her book. 'you can't keep a secret that long. i've noticed it too you know.' that was true, mairead knew so she though she'd better tell. just as they finished relating the whole story, chloe walked in....
KiernanKate
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2007, 01:47PM »

Walking in hurriedly, Chloe almost collided into the chair Órlagh was sitting.

"Oh, sorry Órlagh. I guess my mind is elsewhere these days, so what is everyone doing now that we have some free time?"

Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2007, 05:58PM »

Lisa "spending time with Scott and my two kids".
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 08:16PM by Celtic Child » Logged

Thanks Lindsey
Irish_Lass

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2007, 05:48PM »

Hayley could not reply to Chloe's question. She was cought up in Chloe's entrance into the room. And the way Chloe's cheeks were always pink, the way Chloe laughed randomly and the way she had said, "My mind is else where these days...." But as Chloe's eyes looked to her, she knew she had to say something. She stammered, then said,

"Ummm.... I- don't- really have- anything to do....." Then she mentally smacked her own head as Chloe looked away and grabbed a chair.

KiernanKate
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2007, 07:44PM »

"Well," Chloe said with a heaving sigh as she sat down beside Órlagh.

"I don't have anything in particular to do either for awhile. Any ideas what we should do Hayley?"
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: