Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THK fan site on myspace  (Read 6614 times)
timi

Misic gives life more meaning!

« on: July 27, 2008, 08:07PM »

Here is the fan site for The High Kings as a group:

http://www.myspace.com/highkingsfansite

Hope you all enjoy

Timi
nbrock

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 08:11AM »

Cheesy  You have to check out this great site.  If an old gal like me can have fun on myspace, everyone can!!  Cool
Timi, thanks again for all your hard work and effort to support THK!  We love them..and you!
Norma
timi

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 01:01PM »

You bring a smile to me face, Norma!!! (And Charlie)!
timi

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 08:41PM »

Thought I would share the blog from the fan sites on myspace. This is a great way to get the lads back in the public eye.

Let’s Get The Lads Back Out In The Public Eye!

Hello to all in The Realm:

The High Kings will be here soon! It occurred to me they have not been in the public eye since St Patrick's Day when they appeared on The View.

Seems like a perfect opportunity for The Realm to get behind the lads. Let the US know we are excited the High Kings will be here in September!

Write to local newspaper; the radio stations; local morning shows. Not just the locals…think BIG! Let's write to Oprah; The View; Conan O'Brien; Craig Ferguson; Jay Leno; David Letterman. Let's request the lads be on these shows!!

How about writing to your favorite magazine – Women's World, Woman's Day, People Magazine, Us? Why not even the National Enquirer and the likes – people may not admit it, but they read it! Tell the story of 4 Irishmen – how have they changed your life? How has the music changed your life? Have your children discovered something new and alive in the music?

What a fantastic to way to show them they are still loved and missed by the fans here in the USA.

The more the media hears about the High Kings, the more in demand they will be. What a fantastic gift for the lads and the music they so eloquently represent!

Why not post a few lines or even a paragraph here on the blog telling what you like and admire about the lads? With your permission, I could take the entries here and compile them into a letter to various TV Shows and magazines??

Could even be a DVD in it for those that want to participate here........

What do you say???

-HKFS

nbrock

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 03:44PM »

Smiley
You dont have to ask me twice!  I tell everyone I know (and some I dont) about THK, so this is right up my alley!  I've typed up my thoughts & sent them out today!
Thanks again, Timi, for all you do.
Norma
timi

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 08:04PM »

Ah, Norma....you, Shannon, and I have a lot in common....LOL. We all three tell anyone who will listen about the lads!!!!

I appreciate your help in this!!! I am sure the lads will appreciate what we, the fans, are doing right now as well!

Love doing things like this for the lads!!!

T
SkyDancerDove

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 06:43AM »

Thank You Timi

If ya'll want the snail mail address or email address to every major Newspaper, Radio Station or Television Station to every stop on The High Kings 2008 Fall Tour just give Timi or myself a yell.

I have been writing letters like crazy here asking all those cities to promotes the Lad's Tour and going to follow up with email about 2 weeks prior to start of tour.

The more that write the more they just might promote The High Kings.

Safe Journeys & God Bless
~Marsha~

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: