Pages: 1 ... 724 725 [726] 727 728 ... 836   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hug Thread :)  (Read 2236737 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10875 on: August 17, 2012, 02:45PM »

ok big hugs for everyone! I think its safe to say and I can come out w my news now!  And besides my parents and siblings you guys are the first to find out!! IIIIIIII.......have ..............aaaaaaaaaaa.....nnneeeeeeewwwwwwww.......JOB!!! ahhh!  I cannot be anymore excited! A lot more money more respect and full time nights! I am so thankful for everyone putting up w me the last few months when things started to go south at work for me! It was just devistation etc! (not good to go to a job from night shift, wake up and go to second shift and get verbablly abused by your boss every word that she says, and then the days after that whenever going into the building feeling physically sick because you know what she's ging to say) , and i am a good worker and am their for the residents! And she obviously was mad becasue she is not their for them.  and it def. was sad to watch, and it is going to make me more angered than sad leaving my residents in her care. I just wish i could take them with me! And I need every finger crosse and prayer said on monday!! I am going into work and dturning in my stuff after 5 years! God know what she will do or act she'll put on! Jst and just a thought for me to keep my sanity!!  So Just a big thank you!!  And my new song to listen to when I walk is SMILE by the girls!! I was unable to  even smile since April and was so down and I promised my self that once I get a new job and relieve all the stress I would listen to the song to remind me to smile no matter what!! and big smiles at that!! Smiley So now that the weight of the world is off my shoulders I am a new person and very happy at that!! Smiley oh and w making more money I can save up and put money into a cw concert ticket fund!  LOL! SO I hope they come a lot more becasue I am ready at will to pay for the tickets and to go on an ireland england tour next year while i'm at it!!  So big hugs for everyone!! 

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #10876 on: August 17, 2012, 03:59PM »

gee, I wish you were more upbeat about this  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes   kidding...good for you!!!!   best of luck and much happiness in your new job!

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10877 on: August 17, 2012, 04:17PM »

gee, I wish you were more upbeat about this  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes   kidding...good for you!!!!   best of luck and much happiness in your new job!
hahahahaha!   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Thank you! I am going to be so happy, positive and give 150% (god didn't give us more than we can handle for a reason Wink!!!!!!!) And thank you ,Hopefully I will be lucky and def.  already more happier now with the new job!! And the people I met are already a nice change!! oh and a good excuse to buy new cute scrubs!! LOL! ANd thank you again! And it took me forever to get what you wrote before!! zwooosh!  right over my head!! I do find out my schedule and orientation next tuesday!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #10878 on: August 17, 2012, 04:21PM »

glad you`re so happy...I hope it works out well for you...I have a feeling it will. Best wishes and good luck!!!

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10879 on: August 17, 2012, 04:43PM »

glad you`re so happy...I hope it works out well for you...I have a feeling it will. Best wishes and good luck!!!
Thank you xxxx I am sure it will!

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #10880 on: August 17, 2012, 07:20PM »

I'm  giving you a great BIG  congratulatory hug!!! YAY!!!!   Hey...I had some stinker bosses in the past and it is no fun to try so hard and not be appreciated. Good for you!  Smiley   And that is a great goal.  CW   ROCKS!   Grin   

Jennifer
« Reply #10881 on: August 17, 2012, 07:32PM »

Hugs to everyone!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10882 on: August 17, 2012, 08:03PM »

I'm  giving you a great BIG  congratulatory hug!!! YAY!!!!   Hey...I had some stinker bosses in the past and it is no fun to try so hard and not be appreciated. Good for you!  Smiley   And that is a great goal.  CW   ROCKS!   Grin   
yeeaaahhh!  Big hug back!!! Well, I wouldn't exactly call her a stinker!! haha oh well, shes old news now!!  And it was past the point of havin no respect or appreciated!!  and thank you... thankyou!! Haha it was a big goal!  Specially from having nothing and litereally just working and going further away from leaving to getting an stna (not exactly nursing but close enough and more hands on , more fun!!) and opening uo my options and  getting the courage to apply and work so hard to get the job! (and not having to do that for 5 years was a little dusty!) And yes cw does rock!  Would have not been able to get through w/o there music and knowing I got tix and M&g! Made me smile going into the interiews!! so big hugs to them! Thank you again! xxx

LisaKellyfan2
« Reply #10883 on: August 17, 2012, 08:59PM »

Hugs to everyone Grin
Jennifer
« Reply #10884 on: August 17, 2012, 09:00PM »

Hugs to Kristin Smiley
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #10885 on: August 18, 2012, 09:27AM »

HIG for Kirstie  Cheesy

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
kirstie_x
Bodhrán Player

Fill the glasses one more time!

« Reply #10886 on: August 18, 2012, 09:29AM »

hugs to everyone & a HIG for Kevin Smiley

All I ask is that you want me as a friend  Kiss
Celtic Woman Home For Christmas August 7th 2013-best night of my life Smiley

Thanks, ShiningBright Smiley
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #10887 on: August 19, 2012, 05:20AM »

HIG for Kirstie, knuffel voor Evi.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
kirstie_x
Bodhrán Player

Fill the glasses one more time!

« Reply #10888 on: August 19, 2012, 01:38PM »

Hugssss for Kevin & everyone else.  Grin

All I ask is that you want me as a friend  Kiss
Celtic Woman Home For Christmas August 7th 2013-best night of my life Smiley

Thanks, ShiningBright Smiley
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #10889 on: August 19, 2012, 05:21PM »

a big HIG for Kirstie, een grote knuffel voor mijn lief Evi, ein unmarmung fur mein anbetungswurdig Kleine Hamsterli. hugs for Annie and BB.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Pages: 1 ... 724 725 [726] 727 728 ... 836   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: