Pages: 1 ... 722 723 [724] 725 726 ... 836   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hug Thread :)  (Read 2236065 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #10845 on: August 06, 2012, 04:09PM »

Today was a pretty crappy day with it being a horrendously busy and stressful day at work and having to say goodbye to my little orange,furry friend.  He gave me a little look as if to say that he knew that the "jig was up".  Animals  are a lot smarter than we give them credit for.  Anyway...I could use ALL of my forum friends to give  me a BIG WARM  HUG  right now.   Cry 

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #10846 on: August 06, 2012, 04:46PM »

sorry to hear about your little friend...I know how it is, I feed " Wobbles" every day...he`s crippled and can`t sit up, he falls on his side so I make sure " little man" gets his share of walnuts.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #10847 on: August 07, 2012, 01:29PM »

ich geben ein grosse unmarmung  zu Chrissichen  Wink

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10848 on: August 07, 2012, 01:37PM »

Today was a pretty crappy day with it being a horrendously busy and stressful day at work and having to say goodbye to my little orange,furry friend.  He gave me a little look as if to say that he knew that the "jig was up".  Animals  are a lot smarter than we give them credit for.  Anyway...I could use ALL of my forum friends to give  me a BIG WARM  HUG  right now.   Cry 
  awww Sad Big hugs xxx I know that feeling and its the worst xxx time will heal the heart though Cry

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
mlisakellyfanm

I am a Lisa K and Scott Porter fan!

« Reply #10849 on: August 07, 2012, 03:46PM »

A hug for James. Smiley

Thank you Hayley for the banner!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #10850 on: August 07, 2012, 06:22PM »

Thanks  everyone!   Smiley Smiley Smiley

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #10851 on: August 08, 2012, 06:04AM »

Een grote knuffel voor mijn lief Evi und ein grosse unmarmung fur mein Kleine Hamsterdamli.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #10852 on: August 08, 2012, 02:29PM »

In some ways I have a hard core attitude but when it comes to our furry little friends I am a big softie.  I'm with you, James.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #10853 on: August 08, 2012, 05:29PM »

furry friends are fun...say that 10 times fast...but I love my squirrels...they`re my pets.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #10854 on: August 08, 2012, 05:30PM »

In some ways I have a hard core attitude but when it comes to our furry little friends I am a big softie.  I'm with you, James.
Yeah...animals are honest and unpretentious. And their affection is unconditional.

Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #10855 on: August 08, 2012, 09:12PM »

Yeah...animals are honest and unpretentious. And their affection is unconditional.

I have six pet rats...does that weird anyone out? It shouldn't, because I love them. Grin Rats actually make fantastic pets.

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #10856 on: August 09, 2012, 05:32AM »

In some ways I have a hard core attitude but when it comes to our furry little friends I am a big softie.  I'm with you, James.

I have six pet rats...does that weird anyone out? It shouldn't, because I love them. Grin Rats actually make fantastic pets.
 makes it sound less weird when I tell people about my squirrels  Wink  hug for Jenifer W. Squirrel

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10857 on: August 10, 2012, 01:16PM »

Hi guys!  Asking  a little favor!! I need everyone to cross their finger and toes and say a prayer!! Lol this might be a huge life changing decision I will be making in a week or two and I need all the strength (and sanity!!) I have!! I wont say anything just yet which I am am dieing to blurt it out but  I cant just yet due to everytime I due it seems like bad luck and this is still very fresh!  But once everything is set in stone I will let everyone know! And anyone here who knows what I have been going through the last year or two will understand!!  This is going to be a good one and some very exciting news hopefully!!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #10858 on: August 10, 2012, 03:56PM »

let us know when it happens...waiting with worms on my tongue....bated breath  Grin

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10859 on: August 10, 2012, 05:51PM »

lol! Thanks!! Oh trust me everyone will know!! I promise!! lol!

Pages: 1 ... 722 723 [724] 725 726 ... 836   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: