Pages: 1 ... 719 720 [721] 722 723 ... 836   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hug Thread :)  (Read 2235498 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #10800 on: June 26, 2012, 05:20PM »

A  hug for all who may need it right now.   Wink Wink Wink

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10801 on: June 26, 2012, 05:42PM »

A big hug to everyone!! I am apologizing (sp?) in advance for any rambling I might have on here or facebook etc... in the next few months! I am over the moon excited that  I will be meeting the girls in less than 10 months!! I am still in shock and it really hasn't hit me yet! This means the world to me the last 5-6 years since I heard of them and have missed the opportunity to meet the girls every time Sad So right now this is still so surreal for me and I still can't "Believe"  I will be meeting them!! On top of everything else that has quickly turned my life for the better now!!  So, I am sending out one big energetic hug to everyone!! Especially the ones that know what I have been going through the last few years , helped and put up w/ me Wink And for everyone else in the next 10 months!!!  Kiss Kiss

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #10802 on: June 26, 2012, 06:37PM »

gee Barb...too bad you`re not excited by this...try to show a little enthusiasm  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  just promise not to pass out when you meet them  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10803 on: June 26, 2012, 07:50PM »

gee Barb...too bad you`re not excited by this...try to show a little enthusiasm  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  just promise not to pass out when you meet them  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Bahahahahahahahaha!  Thanks!! I think I will try to be just a little more excited Wink Cheesy Grin When I first found out I barely could breathe from the excitement, and still everytime I think about it!! I will try to remember to breath before I go to the show, I might forget from all the excitement!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Hugs!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #10804 on: June 27, 2012, 05:21AM »

hug for Barb...just to hold her up  Grin...unmarmung fur Chrissichen, hig for Kirstie, hugs for BB and Hayley and een grote knuffel voor Evi.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #10805 on: June 27, 2012, 08:32PM »

Kind of a small request... But may I have some hugs?  I saw Kristin Chenoweth last night, and now I miss her like crazy.  In fact at this time last night, I was at her concert.  I'm just a little heartbroken that the concert is over... and would love some hugs.
Thanksies Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #10806 on: June 28, 2012, 05:13AM »

hugs for Sarah .

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
lynnhillaryfan
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10807 on: June 28, 2012, 04:04PM »

Here's a hug, Sarah.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #10808 on: June 28, 2012, 06:04PM »

You can have a hug from me too Sarah... Wink Wink Wink   

lisaholic nr1
« Reply #10809 on: July 01, 2012, 07:36AM »

big hug to everyone who wants one, I should come onto the forum more often  Embarrassed
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #10810 on: July 01, 2012, 07:52AM »

big hug to everyone who wants one, I should come onto the forum more often  Embarrassed
  yes, you should because IK HEB JE GEMIST!   een grote knuffel  Kiss

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10811 on: July 02, 2012, 04:34AM »

Hugs to everyone who needs one. I need some, so pass them along!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #10812 on: July 02, 2012, 05:34AM »

hugs for WR, unmarmung fur Chrissichen and een grote knuffel voor mijn lief Evi  Kiss

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10813 on: July 02, 2012, 10:08AM »

Kind of a small request... But may I have some hugs?  I saw Kristin Chenoweth last night, and now I miss her like crazy.  In fact at this time last night, I was at her concert.  I'm just a little heartbroken that the concert is over... and would love some hugs.
Thanksies Smiley

aww I know the feeling. It's the worst!! So a BIG hug is coming your way!!!

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #10814 on: July 02, 2012, 10:28AM »

Hugs to everyone who needs one. I need some, so pass them along!
  A big warm hug from me.... Wink Wink Wink

Pages: 1 ... 719 720 [721] 722 723 ... 836   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: