Pages: 1 ... 622 623 [624] 625 626 ... 836   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hug Thread :)  (Read 2235780 times)
Jennifer
« Reply #9345 on: April 29, 2011, 05:59PM »

Sarah Danielle is in the hospital she is doing little bit better she really need a Hug from everyone can u please give Her one  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
hugs to Sarah!
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #9346 on: April 29, 2011, 06:00PM »

Sarah Danielle is in the hospital she is doing little bit better she really need a Hug from everyone can u please give Her one  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
hugs to Sarah!

HUGS!

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

I am Chloë Agnew's #1 Fan

« Reply #9347 on: April 29, 2011, 06:03PM »

hugs to Sarah Hayley and Evi

Yes it's raining. Why do you think Ireland is so green, pixie dust? I can not believe you just nodded your head. *exasperated sigh*
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9348 on: April 29, 2011, 06:16PM »

hugs to Sarah Hayley and Evi

Huggies back Cheesy:D:D

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
totallylovesCw

« Reply #9349 on: April 29, 2011, 06:19PM »

Sarah Danielle is in the hospital she is doing little bit better she really needs a hug from everyone can please give her a Hug Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

April 16 was the best night i ever had
thank you Julia  for a wonderful banner and Evi for the avatar Smiley
Jeffrey aka Jeff
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9350 on: April 29, 2011, 06:21PM »

Sarah Danielle is in the hospital she is doing little bit better she really needs a hug from everyone can please give her a Hug Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Huge huggies for Sarah Danielle!!!!! God bless her!!!!!! and hugs for celticwomanfan#2 as well! Cheesy God bless!!!

Loooooove Hayley xxx
Jennifer
« Reply #9351 on: April 29, 2011, 06:24PM »

Hugs to Sarah! Kiss Kiss Kiss
Sarah
Honorary Roadie

Irish at heart<3

« Reply #9352 on: April 29, 2011, 06:45PM »

*hugs* to my dear friend, Sarah. <3

<3Sarah<3
<I FINALLY got to meet THE Lisa Kelly and Mairead Nesbitt at my very first M&G!>

AY made these lovely banners for me Smiley TY AY!
Jennifer
« Reply #9353 on: April 29, 2011, 06:59PM »

Can I have some hugs, please? I seem to be having a bit of a cough going on... Sad
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9354 on: April 29, 2011, 07:27PM »

Can I have some hugs, please? I seem to be having a bit of a cough going on... Sad

oh dear!!! huge huggies. get well sis Kiss luv u!!!

Loooooove Hayley xxx
totallylovesCw

« Reply #9355 on: April 29, 2011, 09:15PM »

A big hug for Jen

April 16 was the best night i ever had
thank you Julia  for a wonderful banner and Evi for the avatar Smiley
Jeffrey aka Jeff
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #9356 on: April 29, 2011, 09:46PM »

Thanks everyone.  My doctor discharged me this morning, but it's been hard being out... no one likes being hospitalized for depression, but I liked the hospital I was at this time, and I felt really safe there... I'm still incredibly shaky though....

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #9357 on: April 30, 2011, 05:14AM »

Sat. hugs for Sarah Danielle, Jenn, "Jin", Amelia, Beth,Nichole, an R.I. one for Hayley, a big oversized one for BB, an unmarmug fur meine Deutsches fruendin  Chrissichen, Shellychen und Juleschen, en een knuffel voor Evi.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Jennifer
« Reply #9358 on: April 30, 2011, 06:49AM »

Can I have some more hugs, please?

Last night, I was just thinking of something, and then all of a sudden I had a flashback to something that happened a long time ago (it's a really long story) for the first time since July... It caused me to really freak out (as best as I could when it was 11:30 at night), and I'm still really scared because it's the first time I've thought about it since July... So if you guys can send me some prayers, that would be very well appreciated.

Thanks!
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #9359 on: April 30, 2011, 06:53AM »

Can I have some more hugs, please?

Last night, I was just thinking of something, and then all of a sudden I had a flashback to something that happened a long time ago (it's a really long story) for the first time since July... It caused me to really freak out (as best as I could when it was 11:30 at night), and I'm still really scared because it's the first time I've thought about it since July... So if you guys can send me some prayers, that would be very well appreciated.

Thanks!
I am always here for you if you want to just talk it out! LOV E YA LOTS! Big Huge Giant Love Ya Hugs! I will be praying for you! PM me!

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
Pages: 1 ... 622 623 [624] 625 626 ... 836   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: