Pages: 1 ... 491 492 [493] 494 495 ... 836   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hug Thread :)  (Read 2236051 times)
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #7380 on: December 21, 2010, 07:33AM »

I wish there was something to say but words are so inadequate .....you have some new friends here.....maybe it`s a small consolation.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
megachipper
« Reply #7381 on: December 21, 2010, 07:34AM »

Dear fans, today i need a very big hug and comfort.....today one year ago i lost my wife and two daughters in that horrible car accendent.  Cry

Oh no!! That's terrible! Lots and lots and LOTS of big miggly hugs to you, my friend! Kiss
Hayley&LisaKFanatic
Bodhrán Player

I'm Lisa K and Hayley's #1 fan!!

« Reply #7382 on: December 21, 2010, 08:01AM »

Dear fans, today i need a very big hug and comfort.....today one year ago i lost my wife and two daughters in that horrible car accendent.  Cry

Awww big hugs to you!

Hugs back to everyone who hugged me! And hugs to Evi, Julia, Brigette, Brielle, Kev, Tiff, Michelle and Megan Cheesy

Thanks Michaela  ^^
“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you"- Whinney The Poo
I have OCCWD and OCLK&HWD
April 5th 2011 Cheesy Cheesy
Una Pedrischi is the best choir member!!
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #7383 on: December 21, 2010, 08:09AM »

Dear fans, today i need a very big hug and comfort.....today one year ago i lost my wife and two daughters in that horrible car accendent.  Cry
I am so sorry about that  Cry I could never say to you that I understand but *HUGS* I just started crying and I am so sorry about that I am sure that was terrible! You have many new friends on here and we are here to comfort you!

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
Jennifer
« Reply #7384 on: December 21, 2010, 09:11AM »

hugs to you!

hugs to everyone on this forum! Grin
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #7385 on: December 21, 2010, 10:01AM »

Wow. Thats so heartbreaking. Im so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Gentle, loving, supportive hugs.

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
dutchfan

« Reply #7386 on: December 21, 2010, 11:37AM »

So, back from a day which very difficult for me began and ended in a very special one.
Please let me share this with you.....

It started when I drove onto the parking lot of the cemetery which is located in the woods, I parked next to a car that just arrived. I got out of the car and next to me an old woman and a younger womanstepped out. I said good afternoon,  in Dutch and they responded with Hello in English. I gave no further attention to it and walked on to the cemetery. On one of the trails behind me I heard a scream and looked back, the old woman I had just saluted had fallen on the slippery path, I walked over there and helped with the younger woman the old woman on her feet, she walked away without saying anything towards the English military cemetery bordering the regular cemetery, I thought okay.
I visited my loved ones and a couple of hours listened to May It Be sung by CW that was played on the service and I had brought with me  over and over again, I dried my tears and walked to my car.
Got in... thought for a moment and started the car, yet I did not notice, switched the windshieldwipers on and there was a small note between the wipers. I stepped out, grabbed the note and read these words.
"We regret that we have not thanked you when you came to help when my mother had fallen, thanks for your help. with love
signed '..........
Alex.!

Now I am normally very realistic, but at this point I stood frozen to the ground.
I looked at least 3 minutes and read it 10 times or more. I do not believe in miracles but I will never forget what happened today.

Thank you all for your warm and comforting words

Henny

NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

Love to you always Chloë :) Xxx *4/9/2011*

« Reply #7387 on: December 21, 2010, 12:18PM »

I'm very sorry..... I don't even know what to say...

other hugs to Brielle, Evi, David, Shea, Scott, Rich, Hayley, Michelle, Julia, Kevin, and everyone else who wants a hug!!

Thanks Michelle!
April 9th was the best night EVER! Thankful for all of my forum friends! Smiley Thanks for all the love <3
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #7388 on: December 21, 2010, 01:17PM »

oh wow Henny, thats touching! Big hug to you!!!!<3
LoveLisaKelly
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7389 on: December 21, 2010, 01:47PM »

I need a hug, i am super scared  Cry

by me
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #7390 on: December 21, 2010, 02:09PM »

More hugs to Henny. What a touching story.

Hugs for LKF. I hope you're okay.

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
dutchfan

« Reply #7391 on: December 21, 2010, 02:49PM »

Thanks for being with me today

Love ye all

Hayley&LisaKFanatic
Bodhrán Player

I'm Lisa K and Hayley's #1 fan!!

« Reply #7392 on: December 21, 2010, 04:44PM »

Hugs to Julia, love you!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Thanks Michaela  ^^
“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you"- Whinney The Poo
I have OCCWD and OCLK&HWD
April 5th 2011 Cheesy Cheesy
Una Pedrischi is the best choir member!!
Méavaholic
Choir Member

Meav is Ameaving!

« Reply #7393 on: December 21, 2010, 08:21PM »

Why you didn't tell me of this!?!?

Dear Celtic Woman,
I Love you and you are my inspiration.
Thank you Rachael for the Banner it's so lovely!!
Jennifer
« Reply #7394 on: December 21, 2010, 10:06PM »

hugs to Julia
Pages: 1 ... 491 492 [493] 494 495 ... 836   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: