Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 836   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hug Thread :)  (Read 2235845 times)
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #6240 on: October 06, 2010, 01:49PM »

Hugs to Amelia, kev and Julia!!!!! and megirl!!! how are you doing? Kiss
megachipper
« Reply #6241 on: October 06, 2010, 02:36PM »

ENORMOUS LOVING HUGS TO HAYLEY!!! You're such an AMAZING person Smiley So selfless, and kind, and gentle, and caring and compassionate, and generous and.... the list goes on and on!! WE LOVE YOU HAYLEY!!!
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #6242 on: October 06, 2010, 02:57PM »

ENORMOUS LOVING HUGS TO HAYLEY!!! You're such an AMAZING person Smiley So selfless, and kind, and gentle, and caring and compassionate, and generous and.... the list goes on and on!! WE LOVE YOU HAYLEY!!!

WE REALLY DO!!!!!!!!!!<3 Kiss
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #6243 on: October 06, 2010, 03:27PM »

more hugs to "JIN"...hope you`re feeling better, Miggly hugs to Amelia, hugs to Julia, Irish clover hugs to Hayley, and knuffels to Evi.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

Love to you always Chloë :) Xxx *4/9/2011*

« Reply #6244 on: October 06, 2010, 03:29PM »

Hugs to EVERYONE!!!! Thank you all SOO much for welcoming me into your family, I was a member on the Chloe forum long before I was a member on this one. And you all just welcomed me as if you'd known me forever!! I hope someday I'll have the honor to meet some of you Smiley

Thanks Michelle!
April 9th was the best night EVER! Thankful for all of my forum friends! Smiley Thanks for all the love <3
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #6245 on: October 06, 2010, 03:40PM »

Hugs to EVERYONE!!!! Thank you all SOO much for welcoming me into your family, I was a member on the Chloe forum long before I was a member on this one. And you all just welcomed me as if you'd known me forever!! I hope someday I'll have the honor to meet some of you Smiley

Hey you!!! Big hug!! Cheesy Kiss

Hayley is my lovely little sis!!<3 Kiss
megachipper
« Reply #6246 on: October 06, 2010, 03:42PM »

that's what families are for!! Cheesy
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #6247 on: October 06, 2010, 06:03PM »

Lets hug to that!!! Cheesy
NicholeLovesCW
Honorary Roadie

Love to you always Chloë :) Xxx *4/9/2011*

« Reply #6248 on: October 06, 2010, 07:15PM »

that's what families are for!! Cheesy
and I couldnt be more grateful to have found one in all of you :'')

Thanks Michelle!
April 9th was the best night EVER! Thankful for all of my forum friends! Smiley Thanks for all the love <3
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #6249 on: October 06, 2010, 07:23PM »

Oh my gosh... um wow... I love you all so much, too! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!! Hugs to Scott (thank you for caring... and thanks for those awespicious banners and wallpapers), Evi(love to my big sis who always sends hugs when i need them), Amelia(who always send hugs as well. my sis sissy sister.who knows just how to make me know it's ok. giving me hugs. telling me.), Kevin(who let's me beat him up with pillows and throw food all over him, making me smile and laugh), Patrick(who gives me hope. who believes in me. who made me know it is possible. who helped me find my hidden stregnth), Meg(my twin sis! you really know just what to say), Megan(for helping me. im so soo so happy we're friends again), Clay(who makes me feel really good... even when he doesn't always know it. you're really sweet), Julia(for making me smile and laugh. you're fun!), Melissa(for also making me smile and laugh.), Trouble(sensible. you listen and give good ideas), Noah(for making me smile and laugh. for your understanding), Shea (for makiong me smile and laugh. your my sis. youve been there from the very beginning.)), Jen (for being sensible. for making me smile... and feel mischiveous! Cheesy) for understanding, and you're so sweet. my sis), Namow (youre awesome. thank you for everything!), David, (for listening. and great advice) ALL MY FRIENDS!!!!!! EVERYONE!!! i could go on and on about you all.. and so many more. phew! im out of breath. you all make me feel better. you understand, thank you. my family. I love you. Each and every one of you. You don't know how much you all mean to me. xoxoxooxox
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 07:28PM by Hayley Ni Bhaoleafh » Logged

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
Jennifer
« Reply #6250 on: October 06, 2010, 08:24PM »

hugs to everyone Smiley
Broadway Baby
Honorary Roadie

Sometime I think, I glimpse eternity <3

« Reply #6251 on: October 06, 2010, 08:26PM »

I miss you hugs to the forum!!

Lindsey<3

LISA KELLY=<3
My fearsome five and forum family, thank you for everything!!
Ncoua
Total Fanatic

Sup!

« Reply #6252 on: October 06, 2010, 11:57PM »

Group hugs!! Cheesy
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #6253 on: October 07, 2010, 05:33AM »

Hayley is sweet and one of my beautiful little sisters!!! Kiss Kiss BIG HUG!!! Grin
Hug to Julia, Kevin, Amanda, Clay, Shea, Melissa, Pat, Cindy, Amelia, Cowgirl, Jen, Blanca, Michelle, Mary, Megan, Tiff, Scott, Mariko, Beth, Mel and the rest of the forum!!! Kiss Kiss Kiss

Big uberhugs to Rich!! Kiss Kiss Kiss
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 05:36AM by Lisaholic #1 » Logged
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #6254 on: October 07, 2010, 06:04AM »

Big hugs to "JIN"...hope you`re feeling better, Jennifer, Julia, Lindsey(!), Beth, Jess, a big Irish hug for Hayley, and a big knuffel for geweldig EVI.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 836   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: