Pages: 1 ... 404 405 [406] 407 408 ... 836   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hug Thread :)  (Read 2236452 times)
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #6075 on: September 26, 2010, 02:56PM »

I need a hug...I just found out a friend I had written to in England for 29 years died last night of complications from cancer.... Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
megachipper
« Reply #6076 on: September 26, 2010, 03:34PM »

I need a hug...I just found out a friend I had written to in England for 29 years died last night of complications from cancer.... Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Oh no!! HUGE MIGGLY HUGS FOR KEVIN!!!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #6077 on: September 26, 2010, 03:42PM »

Thanks..I need `em.......I`m still in shock...Sue was getting better...as she said"we`ll lick this thing together".

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
mbojorques
« Reply #6078 on: September 26, 2010, 03:53PM »

*HUGS* for Kevin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kiss Special Hugs for my B!!!!!!!!! Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #6079 on: September 26, 2010, 03:58PM »

*HUGS* for Kevin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kiss Special Hugs for my B!!!!!!!!! Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
  thanks...I need `em.....I`m still kinda rattled by this.. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry  so unexpected.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #6080 on: September 26, 2010, 05:46PM »

Grin OK Kevin...we can trade HUGS...One of my collegues in Germany died from Brain Cancer Saturday.... She was
                                                   every librarian's resource, and will be greatly missed...and I am very sorry for
                                                   your loss...Love, C S

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
lisakellyfan
Bodhrán Player

Class of 2011! Southeastern Bound!

« Reply #6081 on: September 26, 2010, 06:00PM »

could use some hugs...its finally sinking in that my friends mom, who was healthy and in her early 40s, had a heart attack late friday night and died. she was a single mom and has an 18 year old daughter and 12 year old son...theyre with their grandparents now.
it was absolutely unexpected...i had just seen her at the choral boosters meeting earlier this month.

Jennifer
« Reply #6082 on: September 26, 2010, 06:21PM »

hugs for Kevin and Jen!
megachipper
« Reply #6083 on: September 26, 2010, 06:33PM »

could use some hugs...its finally sinking in that my friends mom, who was healthy and in her early 40s, had a heart attack late friday night and died. she was a single mom and has an 18 year old daughter and 12 year old son...theyre with their grandparents now.
it was absolutely unexpected...i had just seen her at the choral boosters meeting earlier this month.

I know how hard this is for you, sis. My friend lost her dad a few years ago. He was about 50 and he ran everyday. He was in his prime. And they lost him in the middle of the night. Anything can happen Jennie.... Just because she was healthy.... well... That doesn't mean she wasn't....idk.... but the life is something we take for granted.... that's why my family and i travel so much... we learned after my mom's cancer that nothing is given.... i could die tonight of a heart attack tonight..... the chances are extremely small, but theyre there nonetheless... my point is, anything can happen... and im really truely sorry this happened to you....you dont need this on top of everything else..... *hugs you close and tight* i love you jennie....please stay strong for me...
mbojorques
« Reply #6084 on: September 26, 2010, 11:34PM »

Super *HUGS* for Brian, hope you feel better soon!!!!!!!!! Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #6085 on: September 27, 2010, 12:51AM »

Oh no!! HUGE MIGGLY HUGS FOR KEVIN!!!

HUG to kev!!!
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #6086 on: September 27, 2010, 12:52AM »

hugs to jen!!!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #6087 on: September 27, 2010, 05:49AM »

thanks for the hugs everyone....I really need`em. Sue had been doing so well lately, was out shopping, "booking a holiday" as they call going on vacation in England, , remodeling the house...then I hear "Sue passed away quietly Saturday night"...WHAT?Huh?...NOOOO!!!!!!..it wasen`t supposed to happen like this...she`s the one that kept telling me "we`ll beat this thing together".....another tissue, please.... Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
megachipper
« Reply #6088 on: September 27, 2010, 06:10AM »

HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGS FOR KEVIN!!!
LoveLisaKelly
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6089 on: September 27, 2010, 06:28AM »

HUGS to Kevin Smiley

Moreover HUGS to Evi and Amelia Kiss

by me
Pages: 1 ... 404 405 [406] 407 408 ... 836   Go Up
  Print