Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 836   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hug Thread :)  (Read 2235533 times)
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #5250 on: August 09, 2010, 04:27PM »

Hugs to Beth and EVI.

hugs to Kevin, Julia and Amanda!!! Kiss
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #5251 on: August 09, 2010, 04:28PM »

THE WORLD`S BIGGEST  HUGGIES TO EVI!!!!!!!! I MISSED MY LITTLE DUTCH GIRL!  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug!!!!
celticartzyangel
« Reply #5252 on: August 09, 2010, 04:32PM »

Cheesy   Wink  Cheesy  Grin  Hugs for all the teens and kids who LOVE Celtic Woman Music...WHY?
       because there are somany other groups
      competing for the teen dollar...etc and yet these kids like Lindsey, Tiffany, Blanca, Alexa, Guardian, Rachel,
      Talia, Brooke, Jen, Ashley, Caitlin,and all the rest of you outstanding teens LOVE  the  beautiful C W music....
      and if you go to a concert...it looks like there are few and far between teen fans out there...
      It is sensational to me...that so many of
      you know good music, and are musicians yourselves...!!! Go Head ON ( one of my retro-sayings) <3  Cheesy   Wink   Smiley

HUGS back to Shankdee!  Cheesy
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #5253 on: August 09, 2010, 04:51PM »

New HUGS to my Dutch girl..... Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #5254 on: August 09, 2010, 05:15PM »

New HUGS to my Dutch girl..... Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

big kettle chips hug! I am going to sleep Cheesy late here Cheesy I will pm you tomorrow kev Wink maybe we can skype then Wink

Kiss
smiley_redhead
Honorary Roadie

Celtic Woman is aMéaving! :D

« Reply #5255 on: August 09, 2010, 05:23PM »

Cheesy   Wink  Cheesy  Grin  Hugs for all the teens and kids who LOVE Celtic Woman Music...WHY?
      competing for the teen dollar...etc and yet these kids like Lindsey, Tiffany, Blanca, Alexa, Guardian, Rachel,
      Talia, Brooke, Jen, Ashley, Caitlin,and all the rest of you outstanding teens LOVE  the  beautiful C W music....
      and if you go to a concert...it looks like there are few and far between teen fans out there...
      you know good music, and are musicians yourselves...!!! Go Head ON ( one of my retro-sayings) <3  Cheesy   Wink   Smiley

Awwwwh! Your hugs are always so sweet! I actually like how I'm a normal teen who listens to CW...it IS real music. Even though I do like other music, Celtic music means something to me, and it will always have a place in my heart. Some people ask me how I can be a 15 year old girl and love this music...but I like what I like because it actually means something to me, and it's part of my family history. Not many teenagers can say that. So thank you Carla! Smiley Hugs back!

-Brooke Smiley

Dear Meav, you are my idol.
LynnHilaryFan924
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5256 on: August 09, 2010, 05:28PM »

aww thanks for the hugs... I'm 19 and I would much rather listen to CW than most of the top 40 stuff out right now Grin

celticartzyangel
« Reply #5257 on: August 09, 2010, 06:16PM »

b

aww thanks for the hugs... I'm 19 and I would much rather listen to CW than most of the top 40 stuff out right now Grin
LOL same... only I'm 14  Wink **hugs**
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #5258 on: August 10, 2010, 05:55AM »

HUGZ..HUGZ..HUGZ  TO EVI...I`LL BE HERE.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
lisaholic nr1
« Reply #5259 on: August 10, 2010, 06:12AM »

huggies to kev, julia, amanda and everyone who needs one!! Any volunteers? Cheesy
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #5260 on: August 10, 2010, 06:13AM »

MOI!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #5261 on: August 10, 2010, 01:34PM »

Please give celticartzyangel a hug.  She's really going through a lot right now.  And I could use a hug too because I'm really scared for her.

maverick00725
« Reply #5262 on: August 10, 2010, 01:52PM »

sending hugs to celticartzyangel and also to tiffany.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #5263 on: August 10, 2010, 01:57PM »

Thank you so much!

celticartzyangel
« Reply #5264 on: August 10, 2010, 06:24PM »

Please give celticartzyangel a hug.  She's really going through a lot right now.  And I could use a hug too because I'm really scared for her.

Awww thanks.... both of you!!! seriously... this forum is the bestest place to be on the internet.  Cheesy It always makes me feel better!
**Hugs Tiffany and David**
Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 836   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: