Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 836   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hug Thread :)  (Read 2235808 times)
[zt] Music <3

I love Lynn :)

« Reply #4680 on: June 04, 2010, 04:56PM »

hugs to all my friends
miss ya all

celticartzyangel
« Reply #4681 on: June 04, 2010, 06:41PM »

Special hugs to all of my friends on the forum! AAHHH special hugs to CW and I'll Miss You Hugs to Alex!! and THANKYOU HUGS for ORLA!!!!!!!!!  Grin
John910

« Reply #4682 on: June 04, 2010, 07:46PM »

I could use a hug. I had to have my cat euthanized today. She was sick for a little while and I thought she was getting better, then things took a turn for the worse.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 07:55PM by John910 » Logged
Rosie Allen
Total Fanatic

"You tell 'em Lise!"

« Reply #4683 on: June 04, 2010, 09:00PM »

Hi, Gang!!!!

It's been a while since I've hugged you all!  I have been way too busy lately doing my
Rosie thing...buried a close friend last Saturday and a 21 yr old man on Sunday.
Both very emotional and huge.  I am in need of a GROUP HUG!!!!!   Undecided

Miss you...love you!  Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs!!!!!!!   Kiss

lisakellyfan
Bodhrán Player

Class of 2011! Southeastern Bound!

« Reply #4684 on: June 04, 2010, 09:04PM »

Hi, Gang!!!!

It's been a while since I've hugged you all!  I have been way too busy lately doing my
Rosie thing...buried a close friend last Saturday and a 21 yr old man on Sunday.

i have something better...TACKLEHUGS!!!!!!
gotta be careful with those...... Smiley

hugs for my peeps!!!!!!

Need some hugs myself....mom is limiting how much medicine i get......shes doing like every 12 hours instead of every six.......
:/

celticartzyangel
« Reply #4685 on: June 04, 2010, 09:05PM »

Hi, Gang!!!!

AWWW *TACKLEGROUPHUGS!!!!*  Smiley
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #4686 on: June 04, 2010, 10:59PM »

groooooop huuuuugs!!!!!!!

Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #4687 on: June 05, 2010, 04:53AM »

WEEKEND HUGS to White Rose, Kris, Kath, Elizabeth, Dayna, Leslie, Tiffany, Blanca, Marcie, G, Lauren, Caitlin, Brooke, Rain, Rachel, Sarah/Sarah/Sara, Amelia, Talia, Mariah, Jenifer, Jenn, Lindsey, Beth, Melody, Maddie, Alexa, Coco, KC, Carla, Rosie, Melissa, Kathleen, Emily, Maggie, Tiffany Gray, Jane and anyone else who wants one!

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #4688 on: June 05, 2010, 05:34AM »

TACKLEHUGS....I like it......one each for "JIN", MARCIE, RACHEL, DAYNA, BLANCA, AMELIA, AMANDA, THING1, MML, MELODY, CAITLIN, CARLA, ELIZABETH, SARAH, ROSIE, GUARDIAN, JESS, RAIN, BROOKIE, ALEXA, LAUREN, KATH, KRIS, TIFF, TALIA, TIFFANY G., LINDSEY, ANNIE and DINA  Kiss

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #4689 on: June 05, 2010, 05:45AM »

Cheesy Hugs for KEVIN, JOE, and Anderpaw....As for Tackle Hugs...My sisters were running toward each other in the airport
    and  my one sister had on one of those FAKE wooly fur coats she looked like a Big Teddy Bear...and she tackled my
    little sister and they went rolling on the floor...it was so funny to all of us...I don't think it was intended to be a tackle
    hug...but it ended up that way...rolling in one another's arms...So I am all for those "tackle hugs" as long as no one gets hurt
    that big ol' coat is what saved them that evening!!!

Hugs for Jenifer in FLA...to get well soon and anyone else L AND H...that needs a "healing hug"

shankdee
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 03:32AM by shankdee » Logged

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
mbojorques
« Reply #4690 on: June 06, 2010, 03:29AM »

HUGS for KEVIN, DINA, Joe, Rachel, Alexa, Jenifer, Jess, Dayna, Guardian, Kristine, Katharine, and RAIN!!! Kiss Kiss Special Hugs for Brian!!!!! Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #4691 on: June 06, 2010, 04:48AM »

SUNDAY-GO-TO-MEETIN' HUGS to White Rose, Kris, Kath, Elizabeth, Dayna, Leslie, Tiffany, Blanca, Marcie, G, Lauren, Caitlin, Brooke, Rain, Rachel, Sarah/Sarah/Sara, Amelia, Talia, Mariah, Jenifer, Jenn, Lindsey, Beth, Melody, Maddie, Alexa, Coco, KC, Carla, Rosie, Melissa, Kathleen, Emily, Maggie, Tiffany Gray, Jane and anyone else who wants one! 

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #4692 on: June 06, 2010, 05:33AM »

Sunday HUGZ for MARCIE, RACHEL, DAYNA, "JIN", BLANCA, RAIN, BROOKIE,  AMELIA, AMANDA, CAITLIN, CARLA, ELIZABETH, SARAH, JENNIFER, KATH, KRIS, GUARDIAN, ROSIE, TALIA, TIFF, MML, THING 1, MELODY, TIFFANY G. , JESS, FISHY, LAUREN, ALEXA, LINDSEY, ANNIE, and DINA.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #4693 on: June 06, 2010, 11:16AM »

1 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek HUGS to the one and only Alexa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[zt] Music <3

I love Lynn :)

« Reply #4694 on: June 06, 2010, 11:35AM »

Sunday Hugs to:
jen,jenn,rachel,edith,evita,scott,cindy,sarah,lindsey,madison,stevey,davy,clay,An,beth(Things Unite),jessica(honeypie),jess,broadwaygleek,heather, kat,rain,dayna,and everyone else i abosolutely love:)
*mwah*
Sorry if i forgot some names love you all

Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 836   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: