Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 836   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hug Thread :)  (Read 2236910 times)
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #3090 on: March 07, 2010, 07:07PM »

Warm, loving hugs to Momma Rosie. We love you and we're here for you.

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #3091 on: March 07, 2010, 07:10PM »

BIG HUGS TO:

Brooke, Michaela, Caitlin, Kris and Kath, Hayley and Miranda, Tiff, Jenn, Jenifer, Dayna, Scott and Cindy, Ann Marie, Alexa, Kevin, Brian, Marcie, Blanca

BIG CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN TWO MONTHS TO CELTIC WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jane

Awww, my best friend made that picture for me!

« Reply #3092 on: March 07, 2010, 07:54PM »

BIGGEST, SWEETEST JANE HUGS to EVERYONE on this magical forum, and to precious Celtic Woman!!!!!  I WUV YOU ALL!!!!!

Celtic Woman - Forever My Healers
God bless those Irish angels.
lisakellyfan
Bodhrán Player

Class of 2011! Southeastern Bound!

« Reply #3093 on: March 07, 2010, 08:22PM »

BIG YOU'RE TEN TODAY HUGS TO MY BABY SISTER!!!! Sheesh I can't believe Fay is 10 already!!!!

BIG I LOVE YOU HUGS to Kris, Kath, Mega, Brookie, Sarah, Mama Rosie, Rain, Rach, JENN!, and whoever else wants or needs one!!!

HUGS to CW!!!! ESPECIALLY LISA!!!! YOU'RE AMAZING!!!

HUGS to anybody I forgot!!!

Jennifer
« Reply #3094 on: March 07, 2010, 08:47PM »

big I LOVE YOU TOO hugs to JEN!!!!!!!! Cheesy

hugs to everyone who wants/needs one Smiley
smiley_redhead
Honorary Roadie

Celtic Woman is aMéaving! :D

« Reply #3095 on: March 07, 2010, 09:27PM »

Big, big, big hugs to everybody! Grin

Dear Meav, you are my idol.
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #3096 on: March 07, 2010, 09:29PM »

BIG BIG HUGS TO BROOKE BECAUSE I MISSED HER SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smiley_redhead
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3097 on: March 07, 2010, 09:34PM »

Awhhhhh! Huge hugs back to Rachel!!!! I missed her tooo!!!! Smiley

Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #3098 on: March 08, 2010, 05:54AM »

BIG FIRST-DAY-OF-FINAL-WEEK-BEFORE-WE-SPRING-FORWARD HUGS to White Rose, Kris, Kath, Elizabeth, Dayna, Leslie, Tiffany, Blanca, Marcie, G, Lauren, Caitlin, Brooke, Rain, Rachel, 2 Sarahs, Sara, Amelia, Talia, Jenifer, Jenn, Coco, KC, Carla, Rosie, Melissa, Kathleen, Maggie, Tiffany Gray, Jane and anyone else who wants one!

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #3099 on: March 08, 2010, 06:18AM »

Monday hugs to the CALIFORNIA FLASH, DANISH, TEXAS TORNADO, BROOKIE COOKIE,LITTLE TEXAS, RICE KRISPY,OKIE MAIREAD, TALIA, JESS, CAITLIN, CARLA, JENN, ELIZABETH, RAIN, COCO, ROSIE, GUARDIAN,TIFF, KATH, KRIS, SARAH, SARA, MEGA,TIFFANY G., JANE(we wuv you too), ANNIE and DINA Wink Kiss Kiss Kiss
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 06:45AM by Kevin R.I. » Logged

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
smiley_redhead
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3100 on: March 08, 2010, 07:29AM »

Hugs to everyone, especially the people of Turkey who were affected by yet another earthquake...stay strong everyody for the sake of the families affected. They need our prayers and support. Keep it comin'!

shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #3101 on: March 08, 2010, 08:17AM »

Cheesy Hugs to Brooke for keeping us posted, as I had not heard about the earthquake...i am still shaing over ours here.

HUGS to Talia for getting her Driver's Permit....I hope you do better than i did..I flunked the first time. He said,
                              "back up" so I threw it in reverse and backed up! he screamed and said, "MY GOD, you just ran over a
                               child!!!" I quckly jerked my head around...he said,..of course not REALLY...but you did NOT look
                               before you backed up, so you automatically flunk...you are over for today !!I  I was 16 and taught
                               myself to drive with my dad and brother's help!!! I guess Driver's ed would have helped.
  Drive safely, Talia

C S  Hugs to Kevin...Rosie,,,,TCG...GHG...and all  HUGS to Bot1le for those Great Bumper stickers ! ! ! Meav is coming ! ! !

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
megachipper
« Reply #3102 on: March 08, 2010, 09:46AM »

BIG FIRST-DAY-OF-FINAL-WEEK-BEFORE-WE-SPRING-FORWARD HUGS to White Rose, Kris, Kath, Elizabeth, Dayna, Leslie, Tiffany, Blanca, Marcie, G, Lauren, Caitlin, Brooke, Rain, Rachel, 2 Sarahs, Sara, Amelia, Talia, Jenifer, Jenn, Coco, KC, Carla, Rosie, Melissa, Kathleen, Maggie, Tiffany Gray, Jane and anyone else who wants one!

Big Final-Week-Before-Spring-Break hugz back to Gnaconagh

Monday hugs to the CALIFORNIA FLASH, DANISH, TEXAS TORNADO, BROOKIE COOKIE,LITTLE TEXAS, RICE KRISPY,OKIE MAIREAD, TALIA, JESS, CAITLIN, CARLA, JENN, ELIZABETH, RAIN, COCO, ROSIE, GUARDIAN,TIFF, KATH, KRIS, SARAH, SARA, MEGA,TIFFANY G., JANE(we wuv you too), ANNIE and DINA Wink Kiss Kiss Kiss

Big Monday hugz back to Kevin Smiley Wink
Big I-Love-You-Too hugz to Jane  Smiley Smiley
Big Sister hugz to Becks, Abby, And GiGi, I love all My sissies Cheesy Wink Kiss
Big I-Love-You-So-Much hugz to LKFan, Becks, Abby, GiGi, Texas Celtic Girl, Toru, LisaandHelenfanatic, Lisalover7(LL7), Scott, Jane, And basically everyone else on the forum!!
Big I-Love-You-And-Good-Luck-On-Tour hugz to CW!!!!
smiley_redhead
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3103 on: March 08, 2010, 08:19PM »

Awh, hugs back to Carla! Smiley

Also hugs to Rain, Rach, Danish, Jenn, Kris, Kath, Jen, Ann Marie, Sarah, KEVIN, Blanca, Guardian, Brian, Talia, Jessica, Caitlin, Tiff, JANE, Marcie, Rosie, Hayley, Miranda, and everyone else who I may have forgotten! I'm a bit tired right now... Smiley

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #3104 on: March 08, 2010, 08:21PM »

MONDAY HUGS TO:

Brooke, Michaela, Caitlin. Dayna, Kris, Kath, Hayley, Miranda, Tiff, Abby, Carla, Ann Marie, Kevin, Brian, Marcie, Jenn, Jen. Blanca and anybody else that wants a hug!!!!

Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 836   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: