Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 836   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hug Thread :)  (Read 2235703 times)
Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #3060 on: March 05, 2010, 05:46AM »

FRIDAY ALMOST-WEEKEND HUGS to White Rose, Kris, Kath, Elizabeth, Dayna, Leslie, Tiffany, Blanca, Marcie, G, Lauren, Caitlin, Brooke, Rain, Rachel, 2 Sarahs, Sara, Talia, Jenifer, Jenn, Coco, KC, Carla, Rosie, Melissa, Kathleen, Maggie, Tiffany Gray, JANE and anyone else who wants one!

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #3061 on: March 05, 2010, 06:00AM »

Gentle, hope you get to come home today, hugs to Jane. You're in our thoughts and prayers.

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #3062 on: March 05, 2010, 07:04AM »

TGIF hugs to the CALIFORNIA FLASH!, DANISH, TEXAS TORNADO, LITTLE TEXAS, OKIE MAIREAD, BROOKIE COOKIE, RICE KRISPY(who`s so nice), CAITLIN, CARLA, GRANDMA ROSIE, ELIZABETH, LAUREN, TALIA, TIFF, KATH, KRIS, SARAH, JENN, RAIN,TIFFANY G., JANE, ANNIE  and DINA.  Kiss

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
megachipper
« Reply #3063 on: March 05, 2010, 08:49AM »

Lots of Get-Well-Soon hugz to Jane, we love you and are still praying for you  Kiss
Thank-You hugz to Wickster, Jennifer, and Ganconagh for your words of love and support
BFF hugz to LKFan, TCG, LL7, Tiff and Toru just for being who you are  Smiley Kiss
Another Thank-You hug to TCG for being an amazing person and friend, and whose words of encouragement have helped me so much
Sister hugz to Abby, Rebbca, and GiGi for being themselves, my totally awesome friends
Hugz to the forum
Hugz to CW (double hugz to Chloe Grin)
Rosie Allen
Total Fanatic

"You tell 'em Lise!"

« Reply #3064 on: March 05, 2010, 04:48PM »

Hugs to Carla for being a sweet and wonderful aunt to me and friend to all! Her love for CW and her friends lights up the forum!
 her hugs are the best and she is an awesome encourager esecially to us younger folk. Hats off to you,AC!

Comforting hugs to my Dearest Mama Rosie. You are a blesssing to so many,don't be afraid to let us be a blessing to you! New Grandma hugs too! Love you mucho!

Gently holding hugs to my Twin Coco. you are in my thoughts and prayers. I love you and am here for you

family hugs to Tiff,Chris and Guardian

Hugs back to Amelia,Joe,Kevin,Kath,Broooke

Hugs to Jenifer,sarah,Rachel,Maggie,Cool2it,Alexa,Marcie,Rich,Scott,Cindy
hugs to anyone I missed! Hugs to anyone who wants one!
Hugs to cW!

Thank you TCG!!! I'll take all the hugs I can get these days!!!  Hugs back!!  You make me smile! Wink  Kiss

Rosie Allen
Total Fanatic

"You tell 'em Lise!"

« Reply #3065 on: March 05, 2010, 04:50PM »

HUGS TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL AND SPECIAL FORUM PEEPS!!!  Kiss YOUR HUGS MAKE MY DAY!!   Kiss
LOVE YOU ALL!!   Wink

Jane

Awww, my best friend made that picture for me!

« Reply #3066 on: March 05, 2010, 05:26PM »

*Biggest, sweetest Jane huggy-wuggy-poos to ALL OF YOU, my little angels*  I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!  Mmmmmwah!!!

Celtic Woman - Forever My Healers
God bless those Irish angels.
Sarah
Honorary Roadie

Irish at heart<3

« Reply #3067 on: March 05, 2010, 10:44PM »

the hugest softest hug to Jane! <3 you. Welcome home love!

<3Sarah<3
<I FINALLY got to meet THE Lisa Kelly and Mairead Nesbitt at my very first M&G!>

AY made these lovely banners for me Smiley TY AY!
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #3068 on: March 06, 2010, 01:11AM »

Thank you TCG!!! I'll take all the hugs I can get these days!!!  Hugs back!!  You make me smile! Wink  Kiss
awwww,blush. thanks. big hugs back again!

Big hugs to amelia! You are too sweet! hang in there :*

welcome home hugs to Jane!

Hugs to my amazing Lauren! Love you and am sooo proud of you! Kiss

hugs to you all! You make my life brighter Smiley

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
Jane

Awww, my best friend made that picture for me!

« Reply #3069 on: March 06, 2010, 04:04AM »

MORE HUGS to you all!!!

Celtic Woman - Forever My Healers
God bless those Irish angels.
Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #3070 on: March 06, 2010, 06:01AM »

SATURDAY-FOR-RELAXIN' HUGS to White Rose, Kris, Kath, Elizabeth, Dayna, Leslie, Tiffany, Blanca, Marice, G, Lauren, Caitlin, Brooke, Rain, Rachel, 2 Sarahs, Sara, Talia, Jenifer, Jenn, Coco, KC, Carla, Rosie, Melissa, Kathleen, Maggie, Tiffany Gray and anyone else who wants one!

EXTRA WELCOME-HOME/WE-LOVE-YOU/GLAD-YOU'RE-FEELIN'-BETTER/DON'T-STOP-BELIEVIN' HUGS to Jane!

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #3071 on: March 06, 2010, 07:15AM »

Saturday"my day is made because we had a post from Jane" HUGS to J*a*n*e!!!!, the CALIFORNIA FLASH, DANISH, BROOKIE COOKIE, TEXAS TORNADO, LITTLE TEXAS, RICE KRISPY, OKIE MAIREAD, CAITLIN, CARLA, SARAN, JENN, MEGACHIPPER, ELIZABETH, GRANDMA ROSIE(getting used to that title yet?),TALIA, LAUREN, TIFF, JESS, RAIN, TIFFANY  G., magahug to JANE, GUARDIAN, COCO, KATH, KRIS,ANNIE, and DINA   Kiss

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Jennifer
« Reply #3072 on: March 06, 2010, 08:20AM »

welcome home hugs to Jane!

hugs to Brooke, Rachel, Jenifer, Kevin, Canconagh, Amelia, both Sarahs, and anyone who wants or needs a hug!
megachipper
« Reply #3073 on: March 06, 2010, 04:16PM »

Thank-you-thank-you-thank you hugz to LKFan, Rosie, Jennifer, Rich, Wickster, Enchanted, Ganconagh,and Zankoku, you have helped me through one of the hardest times of my life Smiley Smiley
Hugz back to Jennifer Kiss
Special hugz to LKFan, I love you too Kiss Kiss Smiley Smiley
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #3074 on: March 06, 2010, 05:15PM »

HUGE I'll miss you all this week and one hug for everyday this week HUGS to Dayna, Kath, Elizabeth, Joe, Sarah, Brooke, Rain, Hayley, Miranda, Tiffany, Caitlin, Leslie, Jack, Ginger, Jennifer, Jenifer, Rachel, Brian, Kevin, Jane, Rosie, Carla, Lauren, Talia, May, Jess, Guardian, Blanca, and anyone else who wants one!!

GIGANTIC hugs to Lisa Kelly, Lynn Hilary, Chloe Agnew, Alex Sharpe, and Mairead Nesbitt!  I hope the tour is continuing to go well!  Can't wait to see you!  One month from today I will be in California!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

LOVE YOU GUYS!   Kiss Kiss Kiss

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 836   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: