Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 836   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hug Thread :)  (Read 2236324 times)
mbojorques
« Reply #3030 on: March 02, 2010, 09:50PM »

HUGS to everyone!!!!!! Especially Gary M, Bev, and Brian!!! Kiss
lisakellyfan
Bodhrán Player

Class of 2011! Southeastern Bound!

« Reply #3031 on: March 02, 2010, 09:52PM »

needing some hugs for the next couple of weeks. A tough anniversary coming up....I miss my "big brother". And to top ot off, I don't hav my second mom to help me through either.

hugs to all my friends!!!!! I love you!

Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #3032 on: March 03, 2010, 05:48AM »

MID-WEEK HUGS to White Rose, Kris, Kath, Elizabeth, Dayna, Leslie, Tiffany, Blanca, Marcie, G, Lauren, Caitlin, Brooke, Rain, Rachel, 2 Sarahs, Sara, Talia, JENIFER, Jenn, Coco, KC, Carla, Rosie, Melissa, Kathleen, Maggie, Tiffany Gray, JANE and anyone else who wants one!

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #3033 on: March 03, 2010, 07:12AM »

GIGANTIC HUGS to Kris, Dayna, Elizabeth, Rain, Sarah, Joe, Jack, Ginger, Leslie, Brooke, Talia, Blanca, Tiffany, Abby, Rachel, Carla, Rosie, Caitlin, Jennifer, Jenifer, Brian, Guardian, Kevin, Hayley, Miranda, Chris, Gaby, Chris R., Rich, Scott, and everyone else who needs or wants one!!!!

HUGS to Jane!!!!!!   Smiley

BIG HUGS to Celtic Woman!!!!

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
Jennifer
« Reply #3034 on: March 03, 2010, 07:14AM »

hugs to everyone Smiley
smiley_redhead
Honorary Roadie

Celtic Woman is aMéaving! :D

« Reply #3035 on: March 03, 2010, 07:31AM »

Wednesday hugs to everyone!! Smiley

Dear Meav, you are my idol.
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #3036 on: March 03, 2010, 07:47AM »

mid week HUGS to my BFF Jane, the CF,TEXAS TORNADO, LITTLE TEXAS, DANISH, RICE KRISPY,BROOKIE COOKIE, CAITLIN, CARLA, ELIZABETH, TALIA, TIFF, KATH, KRIS, SARAH, JENN, COCO,GUARDIAN, ROSIE,OKIE MAIREAD,RAIN,TIFFANY G., JESSICA, RAIN, ANNIE and DINA.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 07:53AM by Kevin R.I. » Logged

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

I am Chloë Agnew's #1 Fan

« Reply #3037 on: March 03, 2010, 12:33PM »

I could use hugs now. I fell on some ice and injured my knee

Yes it's raining. Why do you think Ireland is so green, pixie dust? I can not believe you just nodded your head. *exasperated sigh*
megachipper
« Reply #3038 on: March 03, 2010, 12:53PM »

needing some hugs for the next couple of weeks. A tough anniversary coming up....I miss my "big brother". And to top ot off, I don't hav my second mom to help me through either.

hugs to all my friends!!!!! I love you!

Hugz to LKFan, hope she feels better Smiley
megachipper
« Reply #3039 on: March 03, 2010, 12:55PM »

I could use hugs now. I fell on some ice and injured my knee

Hugz to Kingcobradude, hope you feel better soon
kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

I am Chloë Agnew's #1 Fan

« Reply #3040 on: March 03, 2010, 03:20PM »

rhanks megachipper

Yes it's raining. Why do you think Ireland is so green, pixie dust? I can not believe you just nodded your head. *exasperated sigh*
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #3041 on: March 03, 2010, 07:29PM »

Wink  Wink   Smiley   Smiley  Wink  HUGS for Jane today...and also many prayers for her recovery and her willingness to still love and care
                        for those around her despite her ordeal with the dreaded Cancer...Let us also pray for a cure for this
                        disease, whereby scientists can eradicate it, or the harmful effects of it in the very near future.

HUGS for Kevin whose Dr. pronounced him "cancer free" That is wonderful news.

HUGS for Rosie who is always there when people call upon her for counsel. She is a true
                         professional, and no wonder we all gravitate to her-she is the best ! !

HUGS for Maggie...who keeps this forum so well-informed with words and pictures...and all
                         you "Newbies" will find out she is MUCH better than Google...

HUGS for Rachel...who is such a supreme fan of Celtic Woman. She will provide links, pictures,
                         and knows many, many things about the group that keeps us inspired to learn more about them.

HUGS for all our college and highschool students.. Being a student is not the easiest path in life
                         because it requires commitment, organization and ability to set goals and work toward them!

HUGS for all our new recruits, presently serving and our veterans..We honor and respect their
                         service and dedication...we wouldn't enjoy our freedoms without their willingness to be in our
                         military

HUGs for anyone who needs one today...and for anyone reading this..and esp for our Moderators
                        who help this forum be one of the best,if not THE best on the NET...
                        and Lastly  HUGS for Ellie Porter for becoming 2 years old and sharing her mommy with us all over
                        the world.....
                        HUGS for the C W Angels past and Present and David, Ray, Nicky, and Chorus..

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #3042 on: March 03, 2010, 07:34PM »

Wink  Wink   Smiley   Smiley  Wink  HUGS for Jane today...and also many prayers for her recovery and her willingness to still love and care
                        for those around her despite her ordeal with the dreaded Cancer...Let us also pray for a cure for this
                        disease, whereby scientists can eradicate it, or the harmful effects of it in the very near future.

HUGS for Rosie who is always there when people call upon her for counsel. She is a true

HUGS for Maggie...who keeps this forum so well-informed with words and pictures...and all

HUGS for Rachel...who is such a supreme fan of Celtic Woman. She will provide links, pictures,
                         and knows many, many things about the group that keeps us inspired to learn more about them.

HUGS for all our college and highschool students.. Being a student is not the easiest path in life
                         because it requires commitment, organization and ability to set goals and work toward them!

HUGS for all our new recruits, presently serving and our veterans..We honor and respect their
                         service and dedication...we wouldn't enjoy our freedoms without their willingness to be in our
                         military

HUGs for anyone who needs one today...and for anyone reading this..and esp for our Moderators
                        and Lastly  HUGS for Ellie Porter for becoming 2 years old and sharing her mommy with us all over
                        the world.....

BIG HUGS back to CARLA!!!!!!!
BIG I HOPE YOU GET BETTER HUGS TO JANE!!!!!!!!!!
BIG CANCER FREE HUGS TO KUPCAKE

Wednesday night hugs to:
Brooke, Rain, Kris and Kath, Hayley and Miranda, Danya,  Jenn, Jenifer, Ann Maire, Scott and Cindy, Alexa, Caitlin, Tiff, Abby, TIffany Gray, Brian and Macie and to who ever else needs or wants a hug!!!!!!

Jennifer
« Reply #3043 on: March 03, 2010, 08:38PM »

military

the world.....
hugs back to shankdee!

two more days until it's Friday hugs to Rachel, Jen, Brooke, and anyone who wants or needs one!

big i hope you're feeling better soon hugs to Jane!
lisakellyfan
Bodhrán Player

Class of 2011! Southeastern Bound!

« Reply #3044 on: March 03, 2010, 09:20PM »

needing more hugs today than ever. My former chorus teacher was arrested for his third DUI Sunday night...I found out today. Cry This isn't good, not at all.
Also, I need hugs to hold me back from somebody I want to strangle because she was badmouthing him.... Angry she doesn't know the story!!!!

Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 836   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: