Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 836   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hug Thread :)  (Read 2235451 times)
megachipper
« Reply #2985 on: February 26, 2010, 06:55PM »

Epic hugz to LKFan, I hope the referendum passes Smiley
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #2986 on: February 26, 2010, 09:21PM »

BIG hugs to everyone I know...especially Brooke, Rach, Blanca, Mama Rosie, Kevin, Jenn, and Brian!!

HUGS TO CELTIC WOMAN!!!!

kinda needing hugs today...been tressing o much!!!
Apparently if a paritcular referendm doesn't pass, I'll have to change everything I've been working towards for the last 3 years!!! Cry
Big hugs back to Jenifer! hope today is better and that the referendum passes

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
Jennifer
« Reply #2987 on: February 26, 2010, 09:40PM »

hugs to Jenifer Smiley
Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #2988 on: February 27, 2010, 06:00AM »

WEEKEND HUGS to White Rose, Kris, Kath, Elizabeth, Dayna, Leslie, Tiffany, Blanca, Marcie, G, Lauren, Caitlin, Brooke, Rain, Rachel, 2 Sarahs, Sara, Talia, Jenifer, Coco, KC, Carla, Rosie, Melissa, Kathleen, Maggie, Tiffany Gray, Jane and anyone else who wants one!

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #2989 on: February 27, 2010, 07:58AM »

Saturday HUGS to the CF, DANISH, RICE KRISPY, BROOKIE COOKIE, TEXAS TORNADO, LITTLE TEXAS, TALIA, CAITLIN, CARLA, MEGACHIPPER, ELIZABETH, LAUREN, TIFF, KATH, KRIS, COCO,SARAH,ROSIE, GUARDIAN, TIFFANY G. , JANE, JENNIFER,RAIN, JESSICA, ANNIE, and DINA.... Kiss

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Jennifer
« Reply #2990 on: February 27, 2010, 02:46PM »

it's Saturday hugs to everyone! Smiley
megachipper
« Reply #2991 on: February 27, 2010, 02:59PM »

Saturday HUGS to the CF, DANISH, RICE KRISPY, BROOKIE COOKIE, TEXAS TORNADO, LITTLE TEXAS, TALIA, CAITLIN, CARLA, MEGACHIPPER, ELIZABETH, LAUREN, TIFF, KATH, KRIS, COCO,SARAH,ROSIE, GUARDIAN, TIFFANY G. , JANE, JENNIFER,RAIN, JESSICA, ANNIE, and DINA.... Kiss

Hugz back to you Kevin Grin  Wink
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2992 on: February 27, 2010, 03:20PM »

big goood luck tonight hugs to the children who are singing with celtic woman.

Jennifer
« Reply #2993 on: February 28, 2010, 01:01AM »

hugs to Rachel Smiley
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2994 on: February 28, 2010, 01:04AM »

hugs to Jenn!!!!

HUGS to everyone on the forum, i missed you all today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer
« Reply #2995 on: February 28, 2010, 01:05AM »

big bestie hugs to Rachel and Brooke!
Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #2996 on: February 28, 2010, 05:53AM »

ALREADY-THE-END-OF-FEBRUARY HUGS to White Rose, Kris, Kath, Elizabeth, Dayna, Leslie, Tiffany, Blanca, Marcie, G, Lauren, Caitlin, Brooke, Rain, Rachel, 2 Sarahs, Sara, Talia, Jenifer, Jenn, Coco, KC, Carla, Rosie, Melissa, Kathleen, Maggie, Tiffany Gray, Jane and anyone else who wants one!

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #2997 on: February 28, 2010, 07:00AM »

WinkH U G S  H U G S   all around esp to those who wrote me on FACEBOOK about my scare with the 7.0 earthquake
       53 miles out in the ocean at 5:30 Am Sat AM....I was gripping on the bedpost for dear life and then kept shaking for
       a while after that! ! ! No damage to speak up...lost of things on the floor, dropped picture frames that sort of thing
       everyone is FINE...Base Commander ordered all Military personnel to evacute sea level homes to higher ground
       this PM ( SUN) for the Tsunami sent out from Chile...I am sure that upset the surfer guys who probably wanted to ride
       those big waves....I am still a little shook up afterwatching the BBC special on Haiti and hands waving from under the
       rubble etc...I thought I was a goner...there is no corner of the world safe from disaster...That's for sure

Now, I need to get cracking on grading my college papers...and stop worrying....thanks again everyone! ! !

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #2998 on: February 28, 2010, 07:37AM »

Sunday morning HUGS to the CF, DANISH, BROOKIE COOKIE, TEXAS TORNADO, RICE KRISPY,  LITTLE TEXAS, CARLA(glad you`re okay...shaken but not stirred, huh?), CAITLIN, MEGACHIPPER, SARAH, TIFF, KATH, KRIS, RAIN, ELIZABETH, TALIA, JENNIFER, LAUREN, ROSIE, GUARDIAN, COCO, TIFFANY G., JANE, JESSICA, MAY, ANNIE and DINA Kiss

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Jennifer
« Reply #2999 on: February 28, 2010, 08:20AM »

ALREADY-THE-END-OF-FEBRUARY HUGS to White Rose, Kris, Kath, Elizabeth, Dayna, Leslie, Tiffany, Blanca, Marcie, G, Lauren, Caitlin, Brooke, Rain, Rachel, 2 Sarahs, Sara, Talia, Jenifer, Jenn, Coco, KC, Carla, Rosie, Melissa, Kathleen, Maggie, Tiffany Gray, Jane and anyone else who wants one!
hugs back to you and Kevin! Smiley

hugs to everyone! Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 836   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: