Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 836   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hug Thread :)  (Read 2236823 times)
Rosie Allen
Total Fanatic

"You tell 'em Lise!"

« Reply #2895 on: February 21, 2010, 10:37PM »

HUGE IM TOTALLY JOINING YOUR FAMILY HUGS TO ROSIE!!!

Come on!!!!  You are totally welcome...the more the merrier!  We're having a blast!   Kiss

Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #2896 on: February 22, 2010, 05:44AM »

ANOTHER MESSY MONDAY HUGS to White Rose, Kris, Kath, Elizabeth, Dayna, Leslie, Tiffany, Blanca, Marcie, G, Lauren, Caitlin, Brooke, Rain, Rachel, 3 Sarahs, Talia, Jenifer, Coco, KC, Carla, Rosie, Melissa, Kathleen, Maggie, Tiffany Gray, Jane and anyone else who wants one!

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #2897 on: February 22, 2010, 07:00AM »

Monday morning start of the week hugs to the one and only CALIFORNIA FLASH, DANISH, BROOKIE COOKIE, RICE KRISPY, TEXAS TORNADO. LITTLE TEXAS,OKIE MAIREAD,SARAH, ELIZABETH, KATH, KRIS, CAITLIN, COCO, TALIA, ROSIE, ANN MARIE,TIFFANY, LAUREN,JENNIFER,TIFFANY G. ,JANE,CARLA,GUARDIAN,ANNIE and DINA   Kiss  Kiss Kiss Kiss Wink Wink

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #2898 on: February 22, 2010, 05:33PM »

Missed you hugs to all!

Always faithful hugs to Joe and Kevin! Thanks for always remembering me! Kiss

Gentle,comforting hugs to my Mama Rosie

Family hugs to Coco,Guardian,Carla and tiff
reassuring hugs to my big bro Chris

big hugs to Brooke,Rachel,Lauren,Marcie,Sarah,Jenifer,Jennifer,sammie,Caitlin

hugs toanyone  I missed

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
megachipper
« Reply #2899 on: February 22, 2010, 05:39PM »

hugz to CWPride, my bestie from Jax; Guardian of the Rose, the first person i ever met on the forum, to Silverstream, Scott, The Quiet Man, The Old Fat Guy, LL7, TCG, CRRopes, AngusGibson, and anyone else ive talked to for making me feel so welcome. thank you all for accepting me as one of the family.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Grin Grin Grin
Jennifer
« Reply #2900 on: February 22, 2010, 05:40PM »

hugs to Blanca, Rachel, Brooke, and anyone who wants or needs one Smiley
megachipper
« Reply #2901 on: February 22, 2010, 05:46PM »

p.s. hugz to Kakia, Graphics Girl, LL7, and CWPride for supporting and helping me get over the loss of my dog, and yet another hug to CWPride, who just lost hers Sad
megachipper
« Reply #2902 on: February 22, 2010, 06:01PM »

heeheehee, im just full of hugsz today Grin special hugz to Scott, Cindy, and Kat, as well as my blessings and prayers. also hugz to whoever came up with this forum, it's one of my only ecsapes from everyday life. thank you all!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Jennifer
« Reply #2903 on: February 22, 2010, 06:05PM »

hugs to megachipper (i'm sorry that i don't know your name.... Sad)
lisakellyfan
Bodhrán Player

Class of 2011! Southeastern Bound!

« Reply #2904 on: February 22, 2010, 06:22PM »

Hugs to Mama Rosie....... Cheesy I love your comfort!!!
Hugs to Brooke and Rain...I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!! you get extras today!!!
twin hugs to Kris and Kath.... Smiley
BIG BIG BIG HUGS TO LISA, LYNN, ALEX, MAIREAD, AND CHLOE!!!!
Hugs to Guardian and Marcie....LOVES!!!!

Hugs to Jenn, Rach, Kevin, DD, LL7, and any others I missed!!!!

smiley_redhead
Honorary Roadie

Celtic Woman is aMéaving! :D

« Reply #2905 on: February 22, 2010, 06:42PM »

Hugs to Rain!!! I miss her like crazy Sad She's my best friend and I'm dying here without her!!! Sad

Hugs to my other best friend, Rachel. She's one of the greatest people I've ever met!

Hugs to Jenn!! She's pretty darn amazing too!! Smiley

Hugs to Danish, Kris, Kath, Blanca (miss you!), Alexa, Jenifer (miss you tooo!), Guardian, Kevin!!, Brian, MARCIE, Ann Marie, Jess, Caitlin, Hayley, Miranda, Rosie, CARLA, and everyone else who wants one!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

Dear Meav, you are my idol.
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #2906 on: February 22, 2010, 06:44PM »

Hugs to Rain!!! I miss her like crazy Sad She's my best friend and I'm dying here without her!!! Sad

Hugs to my other best friend, Rachel. She's one of the greatest people I've ever met!

Hugs to Danish, Kris, Kath, Blanca (miss you!), Alexa, Jenifer (miss you tooo!), Guardian, Kevin!!, Brian, MARCIE, Ann Marie, Jess, Caitlin, Hayley, Miranda, Rosie, CARLA, and everyone else who wants one!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thanks Brooke!  Smiley  I was actually just going to post in here that I need a hug b/c i am extremely upset. 
Hugs to Brooke, Dayna, Kris, Kath, Rain,  Tiffany M, Tiffany G, and Rachel

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Jennifer
« Reply #2907 on: February 22, 2010, 06:51PM »

Hugs to Brooke and Jenifer! Smiley
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #2908 on: February 22, 2010, 06:52PM »

Needing some hugs today so thank you to everyone who keeps me in their hugs. Smiley

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
megachipper
« Reply #2909 on: February 22, 2010, 06:55PM »

mpre hugz Grin!!!! to Toru-san, and especially LaHf, you're in my thoughts and prayers Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 836   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: