Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 836   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hug Thread :)  (Read 2236884 times)
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2670 on: February 04, 2010, 10:58PM »

HUGS TO CELTIC WOMAN!!!!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FIRST NIGHT OF THE NEW SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #2671 on: February 05, 2010, 05:35AM »

TGI FRIDAY HUGS to White Rose, Kris, Kath, Elizabeth, Leslie, TIFFANY, Blanca, Marcie, G, Talia, Lauren, Caitlin, Dayna, Rain, Brooke, Rachel, Jenifer, Coco, KC, Carla, Rosie, Melissa, Kathleen, Maggie, Tiffany Gray, Jane and anyone else who wants one!

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #2672 on: February 05, 2010, 07:36AM »

A super gigantic megahug to TIFF, and the CF, DANISH, RICE KRISPY, TEXAS TORNADO, LITTLE TEXAS,"COOKIE" ,OKIE MAIREAD, TALIA, CAITLIN, CARLA, GUARDIAN, ROSIE, RAIN, LAUREN, ELIZABETH, TIFFANY G. , JANE, COCO, ANNIE and DINA ( Kiss).

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Maggie
« Reply #2673 on: February 05, 2010, 08:20AM »

TGI FRIDAY HUGS to White Rose, Kris, Kath, Elizabeth, Leslie, TIFFANY, Blanca, Marcie, G, Talia, Lauren, Caitlin, Dayna, Rain, Brooke, Rachel, Jenifer, Coco, KC, Carla, Rosie, Melissa, Kathleen, Maggie, Tiffany Gray, Jane and anyone else who wants one!

Hugs back at ya Joe.....and all of the above.....plus Zee, Adelaide, Rich, Chris, Emily, Bob, Richard & Debbie, Joe and Kathy, Kelli, Kasey.....aw heck I can't remember everybody - love y'all though!  Wink

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #2674 on: February 05, 2010, 11:49AM »

ITS FINALLY FRIDAY and ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT (!!!!!!!!) HUGS to Dayna, Kath, Elizabeth, Joe, Jack, Rain, Brooke, Sarah, May, Jessica, Tiffany, Caitlin, Hayley, Miranda, Rachel, Chris, Gaby, Kevin, Brian, Jenifer, Rosie, Alexa, Carla, Guardian, and anyone else who needs one!

I could use a hug. I just ran across a photo that reminded me of a VERY bad experience (a few of you know). But I'm fine. Just could use some extra love. Smiley

Extra hugs to Tiffany!  Smiley Smiley I think I know what you are talking about.  Sad

GIGANTIC HUGS to CELTIC WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2675 on: February 05, 2010, 01:19PM »

HUGS TO:
RAIN- THE BEST FRIEND ANYONE CAN EVER ASK FOR- DISNEYLAND BUDDY
BROOKE- MY LITTLE SISTER AND ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley
CAITLIN- MY FIRST MEET AND GREET BUDDY
KRIS AND KATH- THE COOLEST TWINS IN THE WORLD!!!
HAYLEY AND MIRANDA- FOR THE AWESOME SHIRTS (AND OUR SECRET GAME PLAN) LOL
DAYNA- THE COOLEST CHICK THE WORLD
ALEXA- FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE
TIFF- FOR BEING SUCH A NICE FRIEND
AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS  HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG!!!!!!!!!

Rosie Allen
Total Fanatic

"You tell 'em Lise!"

« Reply #2676 on: February 05, 2010, 01:25PM »

I could use a hug. I just ran across a photo that reminded me of a VERY bad experience (a few of you know). But I'm fine. Just could use some extra love. Smiley

Been there, too, Tiff...Hugs for you and all kinds of extra love!   Kiss

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #2677 on: February 05, 2010, 03:05PM »

GIGANTIC FRIDAY HUGS TOOO........ Kath, Kris, Rain, Cookie, Elizabeth, Joe, Tiff, Rachel, Hayley, Miranda, Blanca, Chris, Gaby, Guardian, Kevin, Brian, Talia, Rich, Dina, Jess, Annie, Rosie, and everyone else!!!! Cheesy

HUGE 9 MORE DAY HUGS TO.... Kris, Kath, Elizabeth, and Joe!!!! Cheesy Have funnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
EXTRA SPECIAL HUGS TO....Tiff!!!!! Kiss

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #2678 on: February 05, 2010, 03:55PM »

I could really use a hug.... I've been feeling really lonely for the past couple months... I just feel like there's nobody there for me... Sad

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
smiley_redhead
Honorary Roadie

Celtic Woman is aMéaving! :D

« Reply #2679 on: February 05, 2010, 03:57PM »

I could really use a hug.... I've been feeling really lonely for the past couple months... I just feel like there's nobody there for me... Sad

Hugs for Sarah!! The forum is here for you!! Smiley

Dear Meav, you are my idol.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #2680 on: February 05, 2010, 04:12PM »

Thanks... Smiley  I''m bawling, and I have no idea why.... well, actually I do... stupid depression...

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
smiley_redhead
Honorary Roadie

Celtic Woman is aMéaving! :D

« Reply #2681 on: February 05, 2010, 04:15PM »

Thanks... Smiley  I''m bawling, and I have no idea why.... well, actually I do... stupid depression...

Awh!! More hugs!!

I PMed you!

Dear Meav, you are my idol.
Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #2682 on: February 05, 2010, 05:30PM »

BIG, BIG HUGS to SARAH!

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Rosie Allen
Total Fanatic

"You tell 'em Lise!"

« Reply #2683 on: February 05, 2010, 06:06PM »

Awwwww, sorry you feel that way...come here...Huuuuuuuuuuuggggg!   Smiley  Feel better?   Kiss

Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #2684 on: February 05, 2010, 06:16PM »

Undecided

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!     Smiley WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 836   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: