Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 836   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hug Thread :)  (Read 2236011 times)
smiley_redhead
Honorary Roadie

Celtic Woman is aMéaving! :D

« Reply #2490 on: January 16, 2010, 02:25PM »

Saturday hugs to...
Rain, Danish, Rachel, Kris, Kath, Wonderful Blanca, Kevin (I miss you!), Tiff, Sarah, Elizabeth, Guardian, Carla, Joe, Brian, Jennie, Chris, Talia, Caitlin, MARCIE, Rich, Maggie, Rosie, Jess, and EVERYONE ELSE! Smiley

HUGS TO CW!!!! IF IT WASN'T FOR THEM, I WOULDN'T HAVE ALL THESE WONDERFUL FRIENDS!!!! Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

"Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all."
Psalm 34:19

Dear Meav, you are my idol.
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #2491 on: January 16, 2010, 04:09PM »

Lots of hugs to give out so if you dont see your name, I'm sorry, you still get a hug from me!

Hugs to:
Caitlin
Blanca
Guardian
Scott
Cindy
Kris
Katharine
Dayna
Rain
Coco
Chris R (thank you for your kind words!)
Chris B
Lauren
Brooke
Rosie
Rachel
Ganconagh
Gabby
Carla
Emily!
Brian
Rich
Kevin
Dina
Annie
Marcie
Talia
Jess
May

and of course hugs to Celtic Woman whose beautiful music brought us all together. Smiley

"You'll always be a part of me"

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
Rosie Allen
Total Fanatic

"You tell 'em Lise!"

« Reply #2492 on: January 16, 2010, 10:42PM »

HUGS TO THE BESTEST HUGGERS, EVER!  Cheesy  Cheesy
Gentle hugs for Kevin...please get better!   Kiss

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2493 on: January 17, 2010, 01:23AM »

Late Saturday Night Hugs TO:
Kris
Kath
Brooke
Rain
Blanca
Kevin (get better)
Dayna
Caitlin
Tiff
Kayla
Brian H
Alexa
Hayley
Miranda
Elizabeth

and of course celtic woman!!!!!!!! without them i wouldn't have these amazing friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #2494 on: January 17, 2010, 05:29AM »

Thank you for the hugs! Smiley

HUGS TO EVERYONE!!! Shocked I MISS YOU!!!  Cry Cry Cry And I'm sure you all want/need hugs! Grin

« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 05:38AM by Guardian of the Rose » Logged

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #2495 on: January 17, 2010, 06:29AM »

SUNDAY GO-TO-MEETING HUGS to White Rose, Kris, Kath, Elizabeth, Leslie, Tiffany, Blanca, Marcie, G, Talia, Dayna, Lauren, Caitlin, Brooke, Jenifer, Coco, Rain, Carla, KC, Rose, Melissa, Kathleen, Maggie, Tiffany Gray, Jane and anyone else who wants one!

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
smiley_redhead
Honorary Roadie

Celtic Woman is aMéaving! :D

« Reply #2496 on: January 17, 2010, 06:42AM »

DAY OF REST HUGS TO.....

EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! Smiley HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYBODY!! Grin

HUGS TO CELTIC WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!

"Let no man therefore judge you in meat or in drink, or in respect of a holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days."
-Colossians 2:16

Dear Meav, you are my idol.
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #2497 on: January 17, 2010, 07:43AM »

Cheesy  HUGs all around...I was told this P M that you all are not friends, in the real sense, but only "CYBER FRIENDS"

Huh???  I have met at least 25 Forum members starting in Tulsa, then 2 times at Red Rocks, and then at Pasadena
      so it may be more than 25...you are real people, even tho' I have NOT met Rosie, or Cw Senior, I still consider them
      friends...as well as UDO and CoCo in Germany...and Blanca in Texas and more that I could name such as Bot1le in PA
      and so on...i do not even know what he looks like, but I love his bumper Stickers and the fact that He and i love
     Meav so much...he even bought me a ticket to Carnagie HALL, which i am sending one of my Best friends  in my place.
     Angie in CA, I have seen her pic because I taught her how to post pictures! ! ! Maggie's Picture I have seen and I follow
     her posts as I do Ann Curry on facebook..and  Maggie  is a friend, not a Cyber Friend...so I guess I got that off
    my chest..
HUGS to C W FORUM Friends  one and all...! ! ! !

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #2498 on: January 17, 2010, 11:31AM »

GINORMOUS HUGS FOR FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY to Dayna, Kris, Elizabeth, Sarah, Rain, Brooke, Joe, Jack, Ginger, Leslie, Blanca, Talia, Dina, Brian, Rachel, Abby, Chris, Gaby, Hayley, Miranda, Shankdee, Tiffany, Tiffany M., Rich, Chris R., Scott, Alexa, Annie, Rosie, Lauren, Caitlin, Guardian, Marcie, Jessica, May, and everyone else who needs or wants one!!!!!

BIG-ONLY-4-WEEKS HUGS to Celtic Woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 05:13PM by Katharine » Logged

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #2499 on: January 17, 2010, 03:16PM »

Thank you for the hugs! Smiley

HUGS TO EVERYONE!!! Shocked I MISS YOU!!!  Cry Cry Cry And I'm sure you all want/need hugs! Grin

THAT'S SO CUTE!
Hugs to Guardian and the rest of the amazing forum!

Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #2500 on: January 17, 2010, 04:50PM »

Cheesy  HUGs all around...I was told this P M that you all are not friends, in the real sense, but only "CYBER FRIENDS"

Huh???  I have met at least 25 Forum members starting in Tulsa, then 2 times at Red Rocks, and then at Pasadena
      so it may be more than 25...you are real people, even tho' I have NOT met Rosie, or Cw Senior, I still consider them
      friends...as well as UDO and CoCo in Germany...and Blanca in Texas and more that I could name such as Bot1le in PA
      and so on...i do not even know what he looks like, but I love his bumper Stickers and the fact that He and i love
     Meav so much...he even bought me a ticket to Carnagie HALL, which i am sending one of my Best friends  in my place.
     Angie in CA, I have seen her pic because I taught her how to post pictures! ! ! Maggie's Picture I have seen and I follow
     her posts as I do Ann Curry on facebook..and  Maggie  is a friend, not a Cyber Friend...so I guess I got that off
    my chest..
HUGS to C W FORUM Friends  one and all...! ! ! !
Hugs back to Carla! Thanks,I definitely consider you my friend as well! I'm sorry someone told you this! My parents tell me the same thing! 
I agree,you are REAL friends.Just because we've never met in person,does not make y'all any less my friends!

Hugs all around!
Big hugs to my brother G!

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #2501 on: January 17, 2010, 07:11PM »

Hugs back to tiff and the other lovely people who handed them out.

My chargers lost Cry so hugs for that

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #2502 on: January 18, 2010, 02:07AM »

Big hugs to everyone! I'm going back to school today. I'm going to be very busy this semester,so if you don't see me for awhile,i haven't died,I'm doing homework!lol. I'll try to get on once a week. I'll miss you guys Kiss

Healing hugs to Kevin, Glad you're doing better!

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #2503 on: January 18, 2010, 02:55AM »

Extra tight tackle hugs to my twin! Good luck with the semester! I know you'll do great. Smiley
 Kiss

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #2504 on: January 18, 2010, 03:52AM »

Cheesy HUGs for Blanca, Kevin, Joe, Katherine, CoCo..Botl1, Rich, Angie, Rosie, and I could go on all night...here..
    But I am getting ready to go see "PIRATE RADIO"...at the base movie house.
    L and H...study hard and I hope you have no pain... So you have been told that too, Blanca, interesting...let's just move
    on... C S

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 836   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: