Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 836   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hug Thread :)  (Read 2235838 times)
Maggie
« Reply #2400 on: January 07, 2010, 06:18AM »

BUNDLE-UP-IT'S-A-COLD-THURSDAY HUGS to White Rose, Kris, Kath, Elizabeth, Leslie, Tiffany, Blanca, G, Marcie, Talia, Lauren, Caitlin, Brooke, Jenifer, Coco, Dayna, Carla, Rosie, Melissa, Kathleen, Maggie, Tiffany Gray, Jane and anyone else who wants one!

Thankyou Joe! I'm here to join in a big warm group hug! O'Malley's here too!

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #2401 on: January 07, 2010, 07:20AM »

Thursday HUGS to the nicest people there are: the CALIFORNIA FLASH, TEXAS TORNADO, RICE KRISPY, OKIE MAIREAD, LITTLE TEXAS, ROSIE, JENIFER, LAUREN, CARLA, GUARDIAN, TERRIFIC TALIA, MAGGIE, DANISH!,BROOKIE COOKIE,COCO(COCOGH),TIFFANY, ANN MARIE, TIFFANY G. , JANE(love ya`),POLISH MAIREAD,the MAGNIFICENT MACEDONIAN      Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #2402 on: January 07, 2010, 08:58AM »

HUGE THURSDAY-WHICH-MEANS-ITS-ALMOST-FRIDAY-HUGS to Dayna, Kris, Elizabeth, Sarah, Rain, Tiffany, Blanca, Kevin, Brian, Joe, Leslie, Jack, Ginger, Brooke, Rachel, Jenifer, Chris, Gaby, Hayley, Miranda, Rosie, Annie, Dina, Alexa, Talia, Rich, Chris R., Abby, Tiffany G., Jane, Lauren, Shankdee, Guardian, Ann Marie, and everyone who needs or wants one!!!!

GIGANTIC HUGS to Celtic Woman and all involved!!!!!!!!!!  
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 03:19PM by Katharine » Logged

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #2403 on: January 07, 2010, 09:02AM »

Hugs for my wonderful brother Guardian. I hope yesterday was wonderful. Smiley

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #2404 on: January 07, 2010, 10:19AM »

IT'S THUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRSDAY HUGS tooo..... Kris, Kath, Rain, Cookie, Elizabeth, Sarah, Rachel, Tiff, Blanca, Kupkake, Brian, Guardian, Joe, Chris, Gaby, Dina, Annie, Alexa, and e'rebody else!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy

HUUUUUUUUUGS to CW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

~Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live~

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #2405 on: January 07, 2010, 01:22PM »

Hugs for my wonderful brother Guardian. I hope yesterday was wonderful. Smiley
I have to join in on these hugs for my wonderful brother! i hope things start looking up for you soon! Love ya! Kiss Kiss

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2406 on: January 07, 2010, 01:25PM »

quote author=Kevin  R.I. link=topic=5012.msg408355#msg408355 date=1262870456]
Thursday HUGS to the nicest people there are: the CALIFORNIA FLASH, TEXAS TORNADO, RICE KRISPY, OKIE MAIREAD, LITTLE TEXAS, ROSIE, JENIFER, LAUREN, CARLA, GUARDIAN, TERRIFIC TALIA, MAGGIE, DANISH!,BROOKIE COOKIE,COCO(COCOGH),TIFFANY, ANN MARIE, TIFFANY G. , JANE(love ya`),POLISH MAIREAD,the MAGNIFICENT MACEDONIAN      Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
[/quote]
Thank you,Kevin Cry Kiss. That was one of the sweetest things anyone's ever said about me. you have got to be one of the nicest people Iknow!
HUMONGOUS hugs back!

Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2407 on: January 07, 2010, 03:18PM »

hugs to kayla, kirs, kath, blanca, caitlin, kevin, rain, brooke, tiff, alexa, dayna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and big hugs to celtic woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosie Allen
Total Fanatic

"You tell 'em Lise!"

« Reply #2408 on: January 07, 2010, 03:55PM »

HUGE THURSDAY-WHICH-MEANS-ITS-ALMOST-FRIDAY-HUGS to Dayna, Kris, Elizabeth, Sarah, Rain, Tiffany, Blanca, Kevin, Brian, Joe, Leslie, Jack, Ginger, Brooke, Rachel, Jenifer, Chris, Gaby, Hayley, Miranda, Rosie, Annie, Dina, Alexa, Talia, Rich, Chris R., Abby, Tiffany G., Jane, Lauren, Shankdee, Guardian, Ann Marie, and everyone who needs or wants one!!!!

GIGANTIC HUGS to Celtic Woman and all involved!!!!!!!!!!  

Yeah...me too...all of the above...my favorite "Huggies"...er, what?   Shocked Roll Eyes  You know what I mean!    Grin  Kiss

smiley_redhead
Honorary Roadie

Celtic Woman is aMéaving! :D

« Reply #2409 on: January 07, 2010, 03:58PM »

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs tooooooooo:
Rain, Alexa, Danish, Rachel, Kris, Kath, Kevin, Brian, Blanca, Guardian, Sarah, Jennie, Talia, Chris, Tiffany, Caitlin, Jess, Rosie, Carla, Elizabeth, Joe, and eeeeeeeeeeveryone else!!! Smiley

“Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.”- Ephesians 5:1-2

Dear Meav, you are my idol.
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #2410 on: January 07, 2010, 04:35PM »

Hugs to all of my wonderful forum mates.  Even if I dont know you well yet, you still get hugs. Cheesy

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2411 on: January 07, 2010, 10:20PM »

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs tooooooooo:
Rain, Alexa, Danish, Rachel, Kris, Kath, Kevin, Brian, Blanca, Guardian, Sarah, Jennie, Talia, Chris, Tiffany, Caitlin, Jess, Rosie, Carla, Elizabeth, Joe, and eeeeeeeeeeveryone else!!! Smiley

“Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.”- Ephesians 5:1-2
Cookie! thanks for the awesome verse!

shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #2412 on: January 08, 2010, 01:36AM »

Cheesy  HUGS for L  and  H Fanatic !!! Go Tiffany ! ! ! Hope your knee heals up just fine...

C S

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #2413 on: January 08, 2010, 04:42AM »

TGIF   HUGS  to: the CALIFORNIA FLASH, DANISH,(from little old Kupkake), TEXAS TORNADO(luv ya`, too!), BROOKIE COOKIE, RICE CRISPY(HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!),LITTLE TEXAS, OKIE MAIREAD, TIFFANY (and her knee), TERRIFIC TALIA, CARLA, ROSIE, GUARDIAN, LAUREN, JENIFER, ANN MARIE(welcome home!), JESSICA!, MAY,KATH, KRIS, TIFFANY G., JANE!,POLISH MAIREAD and my MAGNIFICENT MACEDONIAN!!!!!!...... Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 05:55AM by Kevin R.I. » Logged

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #2414 on: January 08, 2010, 05:49AM »

50-SHOPPING-WEEKS-TILL-CHRISTMAS (sorry, I like Christmas a lot) HUGS to White Rose, Kris, Kath, Elizabeth, Leslie, Tiffany, Blanca, Marcie, G, Lauren, Caitlin, Talia, Brooke, Jenifer, Coco, Dayna, Carla, Rosie, Melissa, Maggie, Tiffany Gray, Jane and anyone else who wants one!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUGS to Kathleen!

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 836   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: