Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 836   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hug Thread :)  (Read 2236357 times)
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #2310 on: January 01, 2010, 10:34PM »

Hugs to everyone who checked up on me today. You all are amazing.
Hugs to everyone else!

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #2311 on: January 01, 2010, 10:35PM »

very special, I'm here for you hugs to Cait (trouble).  I'm so sorry for you and your sister.

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2312 on: January 01, 2010, 10:47PM »

Hugs for Rachel. Smiley
I'm very excited that you get to go to a M&G again (especially on Lisa's birthday  Cheesy)

yay thank you!! and im postive caitlin will call you to tell you who we will be meeting!!

smiley_redhead
Honorary Roadie

Celtic Woman is aMéaving! :D

« Reply #2313 on: January 01, 2010, 11:10PM »

Hugs back to Rach and Tiff!!
Love you guys! Smiley

Dear Meav, you are my idol.
Rosie Allen
Total Fanatic

"You tell 'em Lise!"

« Reply #2314 on: January 02, 2010, 12:21AM »

Miss you hugs to
Caitlin
my twin  (Blanca?  Wink)
Guardian
Scott
Kris
Kath
Dayna
Rain
Jess
Marcie
Brooke
Annie
Dina
Rosie Allen (did I just hug myself Huh  Shocked  Cheesy )
Kevin
Carla
Chris
Gabby
Chris R
Emily
Ganconagh
Tiffany G
Jane
and everyone else.

I've been down & out thanks to my knee and haven't been able to get on the forum or even talk to people on the phone.  Its been rough lately but I'm on the rebound.  I wish everyone a wonderful year filled with a lot of joy and blessings.  I also hope that this year provides you a chance to meet the wonderful women of Celtic Woman (to whom I also wish a year of joy and blessings).

I am going to sneak in on this list, too and say HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!!   Cheesy  You are all THE BEST HUGGER'S EVER!  Grin Wink Tiffany, special gentle get-wll-soon-hugs!   Kiss  Rosie

Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #2315 on: January 02, 2010, 06:09AM »

PALINDROMIC-FIRST-SATURDAY-OF-THE-DECADE HUGS to White Rose, Kris, Kath, Elizabeth, Leslie, Tiffany, Blanca, Marcie, Guardian, Lauren, Caitlin, Talia, Brooke, Jenifer, Coco, Dayna, Carla, Rosie, Melissa, Kathleen, Maggie, Tiffay Gray, Jane, and anyone else who wants one!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 06:20AM by Ganconagh » Logged

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #2316 on: January 02, 2010, 06:13AM »

Big Giant Super Megahugs to the CALIFORNIA FLASH,the TEXAS TORNADO, BROKIE COOKIE, LITTLE TEXAS, LAUREN, RACHEL, TIFFANY and her knee(get better knee!!!!),TERRIFIC TALIA, SARA, CARLA, KATH, KRIS,DANISH, GUARDIAN,JESSICA,CAITLIN, MAY,ALEXOHOMA,ANNIE(the POLISH MAIREAD)  and the MAGNIFICENT MACEDONIAN.....the one and only DINA Kiss
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 06:15AM by Kevin R.I. » Logged

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #2317 on: January 02, 2010, 11:24AM »

HUGE SATURDAY HUGS to Dayna, Kris, Elizabeth, Rain, Sarah, Brooke, Jenifer, Rachel, Jessica, Talia, Kevin, Joe, Leslie, Jack, Ginger, Brian, Rosie, Tiffany, Tiffany G., Talia, Chris, Gaby, Hayley, Miranda, Rich, Chris R., Scott, Caitlin, Marcie, Annie, Dina, and anyone else who needs or wants one!   Smiley

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #2318 on: January 02, 2010, 06:49PM »

HUGS to Blanca cause she's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #2319 on: January 02, 2010, 09:03PM »

WAY WAY LATE FOR THE PAST THREE OR FOUR DAY HUGS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...................

Kris and Kath! Cheesy
Rain! Cheesy
Cookie!
Buttercup!
Tiff!
Rosie Allen!
Guardian!!
Buttercup!!
Elizabeth!
Rachel!
Sarah!
Talia!
Annie!
Kupkake!
Brian!
Chris!
Gaby!
Marcie!
Caitlin!
And everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy Loves all around!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kiss

HUGS TO CWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy: Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

~You've got to get up every morning with a smile on your face, And show the world all the love in your heart. Then people are going to treat you better. You're going to find, yes you will, That you're as beautiful as you feel!~

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Rosie Allen
Total Fanatic

"You tell 'em Lise!"

« Reply #2320 on: January 03, 2010, 01:15AM »

The List is getting longer and longer every day...and I am afraid of leaving someone out!!  Shocked
So, HUGS to an amazing group of wonderful friends!  I love you all!   Kiss  Kiss  Kiss !  Rosie

Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #2321 on: January 03, 2010, 06:30AM »

BIG SUNDAY HUGS to White Rose, Kris, Kath, Elizabeth, Leslie, Tiffany, Blanca, Marcie, Guardian, Lauren, Caitlin, Talia, Brooke, Jenifer, Coco, Dayna, Carla, Rosie, Melissa, Kathleen, Maggie, Tiffany Gray, Jane and anyone else who wants one!

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
smiley_redhead
Honorary Roadie

Celtic Woman is aMéaving! :D

« Reply #2322 on: January 03, 2010, 06:56AM »

Sunday hugs to...
Rain! Danish! Rachel! Kris! Kath! Kevin! Blanca! Guardian! Alexa! Jennie! May! Marcie! Sarah! Brian! Elizabeth! Talia! Caitlin! Ganconagh! Shankdee! Tiff! Rosie! Chris! Jess! Scott! And everyone else!
And....drumroll please!!!..

Hugs to..............

CW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy

God bless everybody! Smiley

Dear Meav, you are my idol.
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #2323 on: January 03, 2010, 07:17AM »

Cheesy  I hear ya' Rosie, it is surely getting longer and longer...so a General Group hug is nice and well deserved by so many
      faithful members on the CW forum...

Hugs to all the TEENs...their energy and enthusiasm is soooo catching !!!!
            Hugs to all the college kids....they have the times of their lives going right now...
              Hugs to all those moving out for the first time to be on their own...
                Hugs to everyone planning a FORUM FEST trip....
                  Hugs to the Mods
                     Hugs to anyone with any kind of grief or trouble...
                       Hugs to all the parents...not the easiest job in the world...
                         Hugs for anyone with a relative currently serving in the U S Forces....
                            Hugs for the C W LTD show which is enjoying a break before starting all over again...

*** Kevin** Guardian***Joe***Blanca*** Brooke** Talia*** Katherine** Annie** Dina** L A Girl*** Enchanted*** LL7**cool2it**
          *** Kelli*** Sandy*** Antiup( Where ever he is) **** Rich*** ChrisR***** Zee** ZO** Godshorsegirl**Bluefire** Maggie**
                 ***Tiffany(Sweateryones)*** JANE***( Get well soon) C W Senior***(Go Navy)** Mel( love the Mel move)
                       ***Rosie***Dayna** L&H Fanatic(Get well soon) Brian*** The Game MAN****Jim****KAJ**** and anyone else
                             that I may have forgotten.....
Shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #2324 on: January 03, 2010, 07:25AM »

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  HUGS  for Scott and Cindy.....February it is!  !  !

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 836   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: