Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 836   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hug Thread :)  (Read 2236393 times)
CRRopes
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2010 on: December 15, 2009, 03:17AM »

*HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS* to Coco and Bobbi, my two late night comrades in arms. And Coco, I think anyone in their right mind would accept a hug from a Tiny Coco. Cheesy

Chris

Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #2011 on: December 15, 2009, 03:52AM »

*HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS* to Coco and Bobbi, my two late night comrades in arms. And Coco, I think anyone in their right mind would accept a hug from a Tiny Coco. Cheesy

Chris

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS To Chris,who's taught me what wonderful convos can happen late at night. Grin

I definitely accept a hug from Coco,and give HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGs back to her! Smiley Kiss

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
smiley_redhead
Honorary Roadie

Celtic Woman is aMéaving! :D

« Reply #2012 on: December 15, 2009, 06:03AM »

Tuesday hugs to....
Kris, Kath, Dayna, Rain, Clay, Blanca, Brian, Tiffany, Guardian, Talia, Ash, Linde, KAJ, Chris, and everyone else who needs one!!! Cheesy

Dear Meav, you are my idol.
Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

Let the dream come true SOMEDAY

« Reply #2013 on: December 15, 2009, 06:14AM »

Hugs back to Brooke!

I know...my signature is just...awesome! Smiley
Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2014 on: December 15, 2009, 06:16AM »

Hugs for Coco, too!!!

Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #2015 on: December 15, 2009, 06:20AM »

BIG, BIG HUGS to White Rose, Kris, Kath, Elizabeth, Leslie, Marcie, Tiffany, Blanca, Lauren, Dayna, Caitlin, Talia, Rosie, Carla, Tiffany Gray, Jane and everyone else!

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #2016 on: December 15, 2009, 07:00AM »

If it`s Tuesday, it must be Tuesday HUG time.....one for SARA(!), CAITLIN, MARCIE, ROSIE, TIFFANY(stop running around the hospital room and get back into bed), JESSICA, TALIA, TIFFANY G. , JANE, GUARDIAN, KATH, KRIS, SAMMIE, CARLA, DAYNA, BLANCA,COCO,and anyone in need of a Tuesday HUG. A special MEGAHUG for ANNIE and DINA!!!!

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #2017 on: December 15, 2009, 10:21AM »

Tuesday hugs to Dayna, Kath, Rain, Brooke, Elizabeth, Joe, Annie, Brian, Talia, Blanca, Alexa, Rosie, Jessica, Guardian, Dina,Kevin, Marcie, Lauren, Caitlin, and anyone else who needs one!!!!!!

HUUUUUUUGE HUGS to the amazing Tiffany!  I'm glad to hear you are feeling better!!!   Cheesy Cheesy

Hugs to Lisa Kelly, Mairead Nesbitt, Alex Sharpe, Lynn Hilary, and Chloe Agnew for your amazing voices and music!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #2018 on: December 15, 2009, 10:30AM »

HUGE TUESDAY HUGS to Dayna, Kris, Elizabeth, Rain, Brooke, Brian, Kevin, Joe, Leslie, Jack, Ginger, Chris, Gaby, Talia, Blanca, Lauren, Jeanine, Caitlin, Rosie, Annie, Dina, Marcie, and everyone who needs or wants one!

BIG HUGS to Tiffany!!!!!!  It's wonderful to hear you are doing ok!!!   Smiley Smiley

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #2019 on: December 15, 2009, 12:29PM »

I need a hug. I flunked a final,and had to do something very scary just now. I'm also packing to go home and didn't realize how much stuff i had. Feeling a bit overwhelmed
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 11:17PM by Texas Celtic Girl » Logged

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #2020 on: December 15, 2009, 12:30PM »

I need a hug. I flunked a final,and had to do something very scary just now. I'm also packing to go home and didn't realize how much stuff i had. Feeling a bith ovewhelmed

HUGE BEAR HUG to Blanca!!!  I'm so sorry about the final!!!!  I hope you are okay!  LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #2021 on: December 15, 2009, 12:36PM »

I need a hug. I flunked a final,and had to do something very scary just now. I'm also packing to go home and didn't realize how much stuff i had. Feeling a bith ovewhelmed

Awww, Blanca!!!!!  HUGE HUGS!!!!!!  Everything will turn out ok!!!!!  We are here for you!   Smiley

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #2022 on: December 15, 2009, 01:35PM »

HUGE HUGE HUMUNGEOUSLY HUGE HUGS TO BLANCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE IT ALL TURNS OUT WELL!!!! I AM MOST DEF HERE IF YOU WANT TO TALK!!!

TUESDAY HUG to....Kristine, Katharine, Rain, Brooke, Elizabeth, Tiff, Guardian, Annie, Jess, Dina, Chris, Gaby, Kevin, BLANCA!, and everybody else!!!!! Yay for HUGS!! Cheesy

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY HUGS TO TIFF!!!!!!!!!! LOVE TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE DOING WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Guardian of the Rose
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2023 on: December 15, 2009, 01:36PM »

aww I'm sorry.

ENORMOUS HUGS FOR MY SIS!!!!! Kiss Undecided Kiss

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #2024 on: December 15, 2009, 02:06PM »

HUGE hugs to my wonderful twin. I love you and I know things will work out and you'll do great. Smiley
Hugs to my brothers Scott and Guardian.
Hugs to Caitlin. LOVE YOU angel!
Hugs to Kris and Kath
Hugs to Dayna
Hugs to Jess
Hugs to Lauren
Hugs to Rain
Hugs to Brooke
Hugs to Kevin
Hugs to Rosie
Hugs to Talia
Hugs to Dina
Hugs to Annie
Hugs to Chris
Hugs to Chris Ropes
Hugs to Gabby
Hugs to Rosie
Hugs to Emily
Hugs to Carla
Hugs to Brian
Hugs to Sara
Hugs to Bill
Hugs to Coco
Hugs to Ganconagh
Hugs to anyone I may have accidently missed. I love you all! This forum totally rocks! Cheesy

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 836   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: