Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 836   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hug Thread :)  (Read 2236399 times)
May is Bubbly =)
Honorary Roadie

Christmas is a state of mind.

« Reply #1245 on: October 28, 2009, 03:26PM »

*Angel Hugs*  I love you all!

I could use a hug myself.  I... I have some bad news, and i am terrified of how you will all take it.  *Shaking*  I don't wan any of you to be angry with me when I tell you.

*Shivers*  I got some news from the doctor a couple days ago.  He said that he... doesn't think he can get rid of my Cancer, because it's so severe.  He gave me between one and two years.

I won't lose hope, though.  I'll keep praying for a miracle.  Maybe it will happen.

Oh, I'm just so terrified that you'll be angry with me, because I know how you told me that I have to live.  Please don't be angry with me.  I did the best I could, and I'm still fighting for my life!   Cry

Oh, I could use so many hugs right now.
I'm so sorry.Hugs!

WHY WOULD WE BE ANGRY?!

HUGS FOR JANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Thanks Jeff and Brian!*
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #1246 on: October 28, 2009, 05:18PM »

Hugs to Dayna, Kath, Elizabeth, Joe, Leslie (and Courtney!!), Tiffany, Marcie, Brian, Dina, Talia, Ann-Marie, May is Bubbly, Jessica and anyone else who needs a hug!!!  I've missed you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And SUPER SUPER MASSIVE hugs to the one and only Lisa Kelly who made my LIFE on Sunday night when she knew who I was and was extremely kind and smiled at me a billion times from the stage!!!  And to Lynn for being sooooooo nice and friendly!!  And to Mairead, Chloe and Alex who also made my LIFE by giving such a FANTASTIC performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I LOVE CELTIC WOMAN!!!!!!!!

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #1247 on: October 28, 2009, 06:19PM »

Hugs to everyone who is being so kind and supportive to Jane.  It took her a lot of courage to tell you guys that.  Hugs to Jane for having the courage to tell eveyone the news.  I've never been through that, but I can totally imagine how scary that must've been for you.  Hugs to Celtic Woman as well!!!  Hugs to Alex, Chloe, Deirdre, Hayley, Lisa, Lynn, Mairead, Meav, and Orla for helping me and for helping Jane.  I love y'all sooooo much!

May is Bubbly =)
Honorary Roadie

Christmas is a state of mind.

« Reply #1248 on: October 28, 2009, 07:13PM »

Hugs to Dayna, Kath, Elizabeth, Joe, Leslie (and Courtney!!), Tiffany, Marcie, Brian, Dina, Talia, Ann-Marie, May is Bubbly, Jessica and anyone else who needs a hug!!!  I've missed you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And SUPER SUPER MASSIVE hugs to the one and only Lisa Kelly who made my LIFE on Sunday night when she knew who I was and was extremely kind and smiled at me a billion times from the stage!!!  And to Lynn for being sooooooo nice and friendly!!  And to Mairead, Chloe and Alex who also made my LIFE by giving such a FANTASTIC performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I LOVE CELTIC WOMAN!!!!!!!!

HUGS TO THE TWINS FOR HAVING AN AWESOME NIGHT!!!

and TO DAYNA WHO HELPED WITH IT AS WELL AS LISA AND LYNN!!!

*Thanks Jeff and Brian!*
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #1249 on: October 28, 2009, 07:47PM »

Hug to Tiffany for being so incredibly supportive ofJane!

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #1250 on: October 28, 2009, 09:02PM »

Cheesy  Jane, have you asked about Erbitux? One of the strongest Chemos known...it made my brother-in-law cancer Free even tho his facial features are changed...I will be praying for you and I may set up a prayer call as I have done for Rich. It really works to remind me to pray for him and his condition. Yes, you are a beloved member of this forum and we are
shaking with you....we all have heard the same message from our Dr.s but not just that definite....since we, as humans, are cogizant of our death before us.....H U G S  from Japan and I will be sending you a string of paper cranes..to hang in your room,,,,the Japanese swear by these and make them in all their schools...etc..

L O V E and HUGS
shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Rosie Allen
Total Fanatic

"You tell 'em Lise!"

« Reply #1251 on: October 28, 2009, 10:04PM »

Special hugs for strength and internal peace for Jane!   Wink

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #1252 on: October 29, 2009, 05:04AM »

Thursdays HUGS.......a SUPERSIZED ULTRA MEGAHUG to the AWESOME JANE, the supportive TIFFANY (sweaters and all), MARCIE(see a DR. for that ankle!),TCG, CARLA, CATLIN, SARA, TIFFANY, ROSIE ALLEN, GUARDIAN, JESSICA,KATHARINE, KRIS,and ANNIE and .... DINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #1253 on: October 29, 2009, 05:36AM »

ALL-HALLOW'S-EVE-EVE-EVE HUGS TO White Rose, Kris, Kath, Elizabeth, Leslie and anyone else who wants one!

SPECIAL EXTRA-TIGHT-AND-WARM HUGS TO JANE!  WE LOVE YOU!

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1254 on: October 29, 2009, 10:12AM »

A big supportive, hope-you're-recovering-well hug to LisaKellyFan425.  Cheesy
Hugs and love to Jane.  You are in our prayers.
Hugs to Guardian for always being so sweet and sending me PMs all the time just to see how I am.
Hugs to all of my forum family.  Its because of you that there's always a smile on my face.  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #1255 on: October 29, 2009, 11:53AM »

Huge hugs to my twin,My sweet brother Guardian,Marcie,Jess,Dina,Kevin,Brian,annnie,and anyone who needs one!

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1256 on: October 29, 2009, 12:00PM »

Huge hugs to my twin,My sweet brother Guardian,Marcie,Jess,Dina,Kevin,Brian,annie,and anyone who needs one!

Hugs to my amazingly awesome twin and hugs to everyone mentioned above plus Kris, Kath, and of course Caitlin.   Smiley

Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #1257 on: October 29, 2009, 12:20PM »

ALMOST FRIDAY HUGS TO:

Kris, Elizabeth, Joe, Leslie, and Courtney (I can't believe our concert was 4 days ago already!!), Dayna, Tiffany, Brian, Marcie, Kevin, Talia, and anyone I may have forgotten!!!

And, big hugs to all the members of Celtic Woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #1258 on: October 29, 2009, 12:21PM »

Huge hugs to my twin,My sweet brother Guardian,Marcie,Jess,Dina,Kevin,Brian,annie,and anyone who needs one!

Hugs to my amazingly awesome twin and hugs to everyone mentioned above plus Kris, Kath, and of course Caitlin.   Smiley

awww,ty! I meant Caitlin too,she just slipped my mind!

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
mbojorques
« Reply #1259 on: October 29, 2009, 03:42PM »

Hugs for everyone even though I don't feel good! Cry
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 836   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: