Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 836   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hug Thread :)  (Read 2236006 times)
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #1230 on: October 27, 2009, 08:49PM »

Wink Hugs for Rich and Chris as they travel in the US of A. . . .

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #1231 on: October 27, 2009, 08:51PM »

Wink Hugs for our all time-great- counselor -and friend to all...Rosie Allen....

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #1232 on: October 28, 2009, 04:15AM »

Mid week HUGS to my forum family ,the awesome Marcie, Jessica, Katharine,Kris, Carla, Talia, Tiffany,Sweatery Tiffany, Jane,Rosie Allen , Guardian,CAITLIN,Sara,TCG,.......and the most awesome  of all......ANNIE  and   DINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #1233 on: October 28, 2009, 05:38AM »

IT'S-ONLY-WEDNESDAY-AND-I-ALREADY-NEED-ANOTHER-CONCERT HUGS to White Rose, Kris, Kath, Elizabeth, Leslie and anyone else who wants one!

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #1234 on: October 28, 2009, 07:33AM »

Hugs to Maggie!!!  Cheesy

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #1235 on: October 28, 2009, 07:46AM »

IT'S-ONLY-WEDNESDAY-AND-I-ALREADY-NEED-ANOTHER-CONCERT HUGS to White Rose, Kris, Kath, Elizabeth, Leslie and anyone else who wants one!

I SOOOOOO AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I wanna go back to Sunday!!!!!

HUGS TO: Joe, Kris, Elizabeth, Dayna, Leslie, Tiffany, Marcie, Kevin, Brian, Dina, May is Bubbly, and everyone else!!!!
HUGS TO: Celtic Woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1236 on: October 28, 2009, 10:05AM »

Me too! I wish it was Sunday still.

HUGS!
Jane

Awww, my best friend made that picture for me!

« Reply #1237 on: October 28, 2009, 12:05PM »

*Angel Hugs*  I love you all!

I could use a hug myself.  I... I have some bad news, and i am terrified of how you will all take it.  *Shaking*  I don't wan any of you to be angry with me when I tell you.

*Shivers*  I got some news from the doctor a couple days ago.  He said that he... doesn't think he can get rid of my Cancer, because it's so severe.  He gave me between one and two years.

I won't lose hope, though.  I'll keep praying for a miracle.  Maybe it will happen.

Oh, I'm just so terrified that you'll be angry with me, because I know how you told me that I have to live.  Please don't be angry with me.  I did the best I could, and I'm still fighting for my life!   Cry

Oh, I could use so many hugs right now.

Celtic Woman - Forever My Healers
God bless those Irish angels.
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #1238 on: October 28, 2009, 12:38PM »

Jane, sweetheart, nobody will be mad at you.  We just want you to be healthy.  I'll continue to pray for you.  We're all here for you.  Dont give up hope!  Doctors arent always right.  Miracles happen everyday and I pray that your story will be a miracle.  Many, many hugs.  We love you.  Kiss Kiss Kiss

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
DirtyDiamond
Bodhrán Player

Let me tell you that I love you...

« Reply #1239 on: October 28, 2009, 12:42PM »

Jane...if I could fly to America right now just to give you a hug, I WOULD!!!!!!!!!!!! WE REALLY, REALLY LOVE YOU AND WE WANT YOU TO KEEP FIGHTING!!!!!! You mean sooooooooo much to us!!! Please, be strong Cry Cry Cry Cry I'll be praying for you, I PROMISE!!!!  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #1240 on: October 28, 2009, 01:32PM »

Jane, we could NEVER be mad at you......we ALL love you here!!!!!   Medical technology is always evolving so we need to have hope.Miracles DO happen.You`re so sweet , we`ll always be in your corner rooting for you.Right now , I really need to give you the biggest MEGAHUG possible!!!!!!! Kiss

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Ganconagh

Resistance is futile

« Reply #1241 on: October 28, 2009, 02:04PM »

URGENT, MASSIVE, SPEED-OF-LIGHT HUGS TO JANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If any of us is mad, it's certainly not at you; it's at the unfairness that happens to good people.  Rest assured that you have been and will always be in our prayers.  Keep the Faith.  We'll be right here.................. 

"Face piles of trials with smiles.  It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free."
jessicar
Honorary Roadie

Arrr!!! I be Mad Dog Roberts!!!! Fear me!!! Arrr!!

« Reply #1242 on: October 28, 2009, 02:36PM »

MAJOR SUPER HUGS FOR JANE Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #1243 on: October 28, 2009, 03:22PM »

Mid week HUGS to my forum family ,the awesome Marcie, Jessica, Katharine,Kris, Carla, Talia, Tiffany,Sweatery Tiffany, Jane,Rosie Allen , Guardian,CAITLIN,Sara,TCG,.......and the most awesome  of all......ANNIE  and   DINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs back to the awesome Kevin! Also to my twin,to the awesome Marcie,to my bro/enemy Guardian,To Rich and Chris,To Scott,to Gary(cool2it),to dina,to Jess,to Annie,and Caitlin!

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #1244 on: October 28, 2009, 03:24PM »

*Angel Hugs*  I love you all!

I could use a hug myself.  I... I have some bad news, and i am terrified of how you will all take it.  *Shaking*  I don't wan any of you to be angry with me when I tell you.

*Shivers*  I got some news from the doctor a couple days ago.  He said that he... doesn't think he can get rid of my Cancer, because it's so severe.  He gave me between one and two years.

I won't lose hope, though.  I'll keep praying for a miracle.  Maybe it will happen.

Oh, I'm just so terrified that you'll be angry with me, because I know how you told me that I have to live.  Please don't be angry with me.  I did the best I could, and I'm still fighting for my life!   Cry

Oh, I could use so many hugs right now.
I'm so sorry.Hugs!

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 836   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: