Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 836   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hug Thread :)  (Read 2235541 times)
Rosie Allen
Total Fanatic

"You tell 'em Lise!"

« Reply #810 on: September 14, 2009, 02:39PM »

My parents (87 & 84) are coming up for a 10 day visit from California on Thursday!
They recently lost their son (my brother) and I know they could use a big CW Forum
HUG!  Smiley They are the best parents in the world!!!  Wink Ron and I will pamper them while
they are here.  Wink Give them a good thought (Rosie's mom and dad) when you think of it!
Thanks!  Rosie

mbojorques
« Reply #811 on: September 14, 2009, 02:59PM »

A big hug for Rosie Allen and her parents, from my family and I who also live in CA. May they have a safe trip.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 06:58PM by mbojorques » Logged
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #812 on: September 14, 2009, 06:04PM »

I'm making a C and T sandwich!

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #813 on: September 14, 2009, 06:15PM »

My parents (87 & 84) are coming up for a 10 day visit from California on Thursday!
They recently lost their son (my brother) and I know they could use a big CW Forum
HUG!  Smiley They are the best parents in the world!!!  Wink Ron and I will pamper them while
they are here.  Wink Give them a good thought (Rosie's mom and dad) when you think of it!
Thanks!  Rosie

Hey Mr and Mrs Robles...Congratualtion for making the 8o's REAL...Losts of good thoughts are coming your way
from all over the world today..You are one blessed Hispanic family, and now we are going into a celebration time
for Hispanic Heritage month...with glorious food, dancing and stories of brave men and woman. Some people
don't believe in multi-cultural days...think it should be interspered ALL year round, but I love the celebrations.
We teach Spanish in all our governemnt schools now. Every building has at least two SPanish teachers...so
we will be having fun this month. Right now, two ladies are making a HUGE entrance bulletin board with
Flags, etc. celebrating the Spanish flair of so many countries. You may have a famous nephew, but your
daughter is FAMOUS to us. She is our resident counselor, chaplain and friend and knows how to make
every situation better !!! So enjoy your visit...she is excited and so are we...W E L C O ME  from the CW Forum!!

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Rosie Allen
Total Fanatic

"You tell 'em Lise!"

« Reply #814 on: September 14, 2009, 06:53PM »

Thanks!  Rosie

Hey Mr and Mrs Robles...Congratualtion for making the 8o's REAL...Losts of good thoughts are coming your way
from all over the world today..You are one blessed Hispanic family, and now we are going into a celebration time
for Hispanic Heritage month...with glorious food, dancing and stories of brave men and woman. Some people
don't believe in multi-cultural days...think it should be interspered ALL year round, but I love the celebrations.
We teach Spanish in all our governemnt schools now. Every building has at least two SPanish teachers...so
we will be having fun this month. Right now, two ladies are making a HUGE entrance bulletin board with
Flags, etc. celebrating the Spanish flair of so many countries. You may have a famous nephew, but your
daughter is FAMOUS to us. She is our resident counselor, chaplain and friend and knows how to make
every situation better !!! So enjoy your visit...she is excited and so are we...W E L C O ME  from the CW Forum!!

Shankdee (Carla)...your response was wonderful.  I read it with tears.  My husband read it too
and said to thank you for taking the time to be so personal.  Mom and dad have had a
rough time of it lately and are coming so we can love them to pieces.  Hispanic Heritage
month will be celebrated in this household with gusto while they are with us.  You are a good
friend and so appreciated by me and members of this Forum. 

¡Con mucho cariño y amor mi amiga! (can't vouch for the accuracy of those words!  Cheesy)
Rosie

Rosie Allen
Total Fanatic

"You tell 'em Lise!"

« Reply #815 on: September 14, 2009, 07:11PM »

A big hug for Rosie Allen and her parents, from my family and I who also live in CA. May they have a safe trip.

Thank you so much...I will relay the hug to them on Thursday.  Where in CA do you live?   Wink 

mbojorques
« Reply #816 on: September 14, 2009, 07:16PM »

Thank you so much...I will relay the hug to them on Thursday.  Where in CA do you live?   Wink 

I live in Stockton, it's about 40 miles south of Sacramento.
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #817 on: September 14, 2009, 07:27PM »

Grin  Hugs for Mr. and Mrs Robles from CA I lived in Spain for 6 years and learned elementary Spanish...but
     since ITALY was my first country...for 3 years...I mixed the two languages together and Fractured the
     languages..esp after too much "tinto"  Which is Spanish Table wine...Everyhousehold has tinto at most meals...
     They make wonderful Tortillas...which is an egg/potato pie, mostly served cold with chilled fino, and luscious
     stuffed olives..sorry O/T...HUGS...not Food  is our topic...!!!
    Tuesday Hugs for all Moderators of this wonderful Forum ! ! !

shankdee

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Rosie Allen
Total Fanatic

"You tell 'em Lise!"

« Reply #818 on: September 14, 2009, 07:38PM »

I live in Stockton, it's about 40 miles south of Sacramento.

Well a Big 'ol Woodland Hills Hug from my family to yours in Stockton!!!  Wink

Rosie Allen
Total Fanatic

"You tell 'em Lise!"

« Reply #819 on: September 14, 2009, 07:47PM »

Grin  Hugs for Mr. and Mrs Robles from CA I lived in Spain for 6 years and learned elementary Spanish...but
     since ITALY was my first country...for 3 years...I mixed the two languages together and Fractured the
     languages..esp after too much "tinto"  Which is Spanish Table wine...Everyhousehold has tinto at most meals...
     They make wonderful Tortillas...which is an egg/potato pie, mostly served cold with chilled fino, and luscious
     stuffed olives..sorry O/T...HUGS...not Food  is our topic...!!!
    Tuesday Hugs for all Moderators of this wonderful Forum ! ! !

shankdee

Trust me...we know wine and tortillas!!!  Lots of Hugs around the table after that!!   Wink  I am sure your Spanish is
better than my Italian!  Ciao!  ?  HUGS TO YOU!!!  Wink

Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #820 on: September 14, 2009, 08:29PM »

I'm making a C and T sandwich!

That's my favorite kind of sandwich!  Grin

Hugs to my forum family.  You all know who you are.

Hugs to Queen C.

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #821 on: September 14, 2009, 09:55PM »

HUGS to everyone who means something to me (which is alot of people)

lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #822 on: September 15, 2009, 01:13PM »

giving my daily hug to everyone and an extra Big one to T

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
kat
« Reply #823 on: September 15, 2009, 01:23PM »

A for everyone who need it

And this one is for myself
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player