Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 52   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT: Our forum Administrator Rich Ropes needs our love and support.  (Read 244568 times)
willow-jeeves
Honorary Roadie

Reaction on CWF when Isle of Hope CD comes out

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2008, 06:53AM »

I joined Rich's forum, and will be finding myriad ways of entertaining and encouraging him over there.

Thanks for setting this up Jenny and Kelli.

I am also at a bit of a loss for words, so instead:

Love and Prayers,

~Mary

Thanks, Wickie!

"I never made promises lightly,
And there have some that I have broken,
But I swear in the days still left,
We will walk in Fields of Gold." ~ Sting
Thomas
Total Fanatic

I am The Voice - I will remain (Thank You CC)

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2008, 06:54AM »

Thank you Jenny for keeping us informed of Rich's condition.

May God bless the Rope's family during their time of need.

Tom

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2008, 06:54AM »

My thoughts are with you Rich, Eric and Chris.   Tough times ahead but I know all of you will weather this!!!  I am sooooooo looking forward to next springs tour and all of us getting together for more shows!!!  With people like Jenny, Brian, and Kelli ( not to mention  the Spirit Guide) on your side, ya can't miss.
    Rich---- With your forked stick, and braid of sweet grass, you WILL come home,too.  I'm counting on you!!

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
DeirdreFan
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2008, 07:44AM »

http://www.takeforum.com/richfest/viewtopic.php?t=15&mforum=richfest

Just a note to let everyone know that plans are underway for a fund raiser for Rich and his family. The first order of business is to organize a committee of volunteers. If you think you may be interested in logging in some "man hours" (or woman hours)... please send me your contact information (full name, phone number and email address). Once I have all the participants, I will be inviting each of you to a teleconference.

Thanks,
Jenny

My contact info:
jenny.fedei@gmail.com
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2008, 07:49AM »

My Internet's been flaky all morning, but I can't get to the forum anymore. Sad

kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2008, 08:28AM »

Thank you Jenny for the information. Heart is heavy right now. But hugs and prayers to all.

Kathleen

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2008, 08:51AM »

Thank to you Jenny for this post. This came as a shock to me as it did to others. To Rich and the entire Ropes family, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Rich, I am sending good thoughts your way and will pray for quick healing and peace.

Thanks again Jenny for the updates. I joined the forum and will definitely be posting over there as well.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Coleen
Global Moderator Emeritus

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2008, 09:01AM »

Thank you, Jenny, for the update on Rich.  I am at a loss for words.  My thoughts and prayers are with Rich, Chris and Eric.  Hugs and love to you, Rich.

xx
Coleen

Thank you for the lovely banner, Mel.
Siobhan
Total Fanatic

Everywhere you go, let your dreams surround you

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2008, 11:06AM »

Wow, I didn't know all this.  I just joined the Rich forum. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.  I might not be able to help with the money situation, but I'd love to do anything else I can.

When you think of me
sing a heart-spun song
When it's over,
sing it once more.
When you dream of me
dream when I'll meet you
on that distant shore.
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2008, 11:14AM »

I just want to mention that you don't need to have a lot of money (or any even!) to spare to help Rich.  Kind thoughts and prayers would mean the world to him.  And let people know about Rich's Forum...that will be the "landing site" for this effort.  Thank you!!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 11:26AM by Kelli » Logged

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Moscapoet
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2008, 11:15AM »

Thank you Jenny for informing this and other forums about this challenge in Rich's life and that of his family. This is not a challenge that cannot be overcome, but it will take all the spiritual energy that he and all of us can muster. This news will make its way to all of the Celtic Woman related forums so that a great effort in prayer as well as other support can be mustered. I'll be in touch.
Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2008, 11:40AM »

Thanks Jenny and hope he can still make it to the last CW show at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles Huh.  He is the spirit and soul of this fourm. Smiley

Craig
MeganDelia
Honorary Roadie

Thanks for the card and CD Mairead!!!

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2008, 11:45AM »

I'm definetly praying for Rich. I'm about to join his forum. He is one of the best parts of this forum.

Thanks Mel, for the great banner!! Smiley
~Megan xoxo~
DeirdreFan
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2008, 12:13PM »

Thanks Jenny and hope he can still make it to the last CW show at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles Huh.  He is the spirit and soul of this fourm. Smiley

Craig

He has every intention of being there!!

J x
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2008, 02:12PM »

Thank you Jenny for informing this and other forums about this challenge in Rich's life and that of his family. This is not a challenge that cannot be overcome, but it will take all the spiritual energy that he and all of us can muster. This news will make its way to all of the Celtic Woman related forums so that a great effort in prayer as well as other support can be mustered. I'll be in touch.

When the call goes out from our various churches tomorrow and afterwards for those in need of prayer, let each of us jump at the chance to add Rich to our prayer lists and keep his name there.  It is the least we can do for our friend. Let each of us also see to what degree we may aid further with the needs which have been identified to us.  We have all at one time or another wondered how we might give back to Rich for what he has given to us through these forums.  Now is our chance to really do so.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 52   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: