Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THK DVD Live Chat  (Read 26490 times)
Hannahlmatt
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2008, 05:27PM »

Is is too late for me to join in on the chat? I didn't think that I'd be home at the time that the chat would start, but I am!

Hannah

CRRopes
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2008, 05:36PM »

Hannah,

Lindsey is in charge of keeping the list and making sure that everyone's accounted for, but I highly doubt she'll mind adding you. The more, the merrier and all that jazz. Cheesy

Chris

Hannahlmatt
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2008, 05:38PM »

Ok!

CRRopes
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2008, 06:20PM »

We keep a list and have a limit so we don't overload the chat but I'm pretty sure we're under the limit now so you should be fine. Look forward to seeing you there!

Chris

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2008, 07:19AM »

Thank you, to everyone who participated in our THK video chat last night.  And a special thanks to Lindsey for setting it up and making sure it ran so smoothly, and to Chris for moderating the chat.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
L.A. Girl

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2008, 09:34AM »

Yes, thanks to all of you who set it up. I would have stayed on longer, but the anitbiotics I'm taking started to make me feel sick. It was fun, and congrats to the winners.

Dianne
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2008, 10:09AM »

Big thanks to Lindsey and Chris and everyone who was moderating, setting up, etc. etc. ! It was fun, y'all!  Grin

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Conchobar
Total Fanatic

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2008, 05:14PM »

Sorry about being away today. I really tried to spend a day off line. Well we see how that turned out.
Anyway as to the chat last night. Lindsey you are the best! Rich, seeing you in a chat is worth the effort. Sir Chris, what can I say? Always great talking to you. 
Finally to Emily. I am sooooo glad you won!!   

Truth is just like time, it catches up, and it just keeps going.  DW
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2008, 05:59PM »

Finally to Emily. I am sooooo glad you won!!   

Thank you, Bob!!!!!! I am especially excited to get the CD and put it on my iPod!!!!!!!!!

It was great chatting with everyone last night. Everyone has a really great sense of humor. I like that!  Grin

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
timi

Misic gives life more meaning!

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2008, 09:37PM »

What a great idea and it sounds like all had so much fun!
SkyDancerDove

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2008, 12:00AM »

aw wished I had known forum was here then. I would have loved to join in.

Safe Journeys & God Bless
~Marsha~

nbrock

« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2008, 08:06AM »

Hint, hint...maybe we could have another live chat to celebrate the beginning of the tour in September???  Lots of new members that missed out last time!
What do ya think?
Norma
timi

Misic gives life more meaning!

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2008, 01:00PM »

Oh yeh...hint hint Wink Wink
Conchobar
Total Fanatic

« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2008, 08:45PM »

It is an interesting idea. The problem with the live chats is that they pretty much tie up the chat room for the evening. That said I imagine that if enough people showed an interest something could be worked out. Of course the final decision is up to Lindsey who has to do all the work getting it ready.

Truth is just like time, it catches up, and it just keeps going.  DW
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2008, 01:37PM »

At the urging of the masses we're going to do another chat. I've started another topic about it here: http://www.thehighkingsforum.com/index.php?topic=5323.0. In an effort to cut down on confusion I'm going to lock this thread so please continue your posts over on the other topic.

aislin
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: