Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THK DVD Live Chat  (Read 26494 times)
mainopsman

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2008, 09:59AM »

Wish I could join you on the 22nd, but I will be lectoring at the Easter Vigil Services at my parish.   But I will enjoy a Guinness with my Easter meal and watch the DVD for about the 15th time..  Everyone have a great evening and a Blessed Easter Season.

JIM

Dedicate some of your life to others.  Your dedication will not be a sacrifice.  It will be an exhilarating experience because it is intense effort applied toward a meaningful end.   Dr. Thomas Dooley
Conchobar
Total Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2008, 11:48AM »

Sorry you can't make it Jim. I guess you and I will have to lead the crowd in a sing along before the CW show next Saturday. Cheesy

Truth is just like time, it catches up, and it just keeps going.  DW
mainopsman

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2008, 04:07PM »

Now if I led the sing-a-long with out a lot and I mean a lot of help I would be ushered from the Area, in great haste.  When I was in chorus in high school the instructor told me just to move my lips and never make a sound.   I do all my sing a longs in the car, if I did them in the shower the neighbors would have the police in.

JIM

Dedicate some of your life to others.  Your dedication will not be a sacrifice.  It will be an exhilarating experience because it is intense effort applied toward a meaningful end.   Dr. Thomas Dooley
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2008, 05:44PM »

Hi guys,

I just ordered The High Kings DVD and it's scheduled to arrive on the 21st (right on time!) so could you count me in for the chat on the 22nd? This will pretty much be my first time watching the guys. The only other time I've heard their music was before the concert on the 5th (I loved it, though! Put me right in the mood).  Cheesy

So yeah, count me in for the live chat pretty please?  Grin

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2008, 07:38PM »

Remember, we'll also be drawing the winners in the THK giveaway game during the chat.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Maggie
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2008, 09:03PM »

I shall stay quietly in the background....

...singing the chorus of "Jimmy Murphy"......

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2008, 03:52PM »

My DVD just came today, but I don't think I'm going to watch it until the chat.  Grin

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Conchobar
Total Fanatic

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2008, 05:01PM »

Glad you'll be joining us Emily. And may I say if you make it until the chat without watching the dvd then you have a lot more willpower than I. I picked up my copy at the Nashville show, and it was all I could do to wait for the flight home to put it on.  Cheesy   

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2008, 03:45PM »

Glad you'll be joining us Emily. And may I say if you make it until the chat without watching the dvd then you have a lot more willpower than I. I picked up my copy at the Nashville show, and it was all I could do to wait for the flight home to put it on.  Cheesy   

Oh, I'm very tempted to pop it in but I'm trying not to let curiosity get the best of me! Even my Mom was tempted to put it in as she said to me, "Ohhhh are those the guys who are the male version of Celtic Woman?" LOL!!!

Grin

Maggie
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2008, 02:58AM »

Oh, I'm very tempted to pop it in but I'm trying not to let curiosity get the best of me! Even my Mom was tempted to put it in as she said to me, "Ohhhh are those the guys who are the male version of Celtic Woman?" LOL!!! Grin

Emily, my advice would be to watch it, a couple of days before.....

From previous experience of Live Chats on here, it's difficult enough to keep up as it is, you really need to know what it's all about before you start to chat.
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2008, 03:11PM »

Oh, I'm very tempted to pop it in but I'm trying not to let curiosity get the best of me! Even my Mom was tempted to put it in as she said to me, "Ohhhh are those the guys who are the male version of Celtic Woman?" LOL!!! Grin

Emily, my advice would be to watch it, a couple of days before.....

From previous experience of Live Chats on here, it's difficult enough to keep up as it is, you really need to know what it's all about before you start to chat.

Good advice. That's very true.

I'm actually about to watch the DVD right now, however! My Dad saw the DVD sitting on my computer desk and went crazy over it because he used to be a big Clancy Brothers fan! I was really surprised because usually he (purposely) doesn't like any music that I like. He just got home from work and wants to pour a Guinness and watch the DVD, so I will indeed have seen it before Saturday!  Cheesy

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2008, 06:49PM »

Ugh.

I'm probably going to be pretty late to the DVD chat tomorrow, y'all. Just an FYI.

My parents are taking my Mom's friend out to dinner as a thank you for helping us decorate our house and they would like me to attend. When I told them I had an "online commitment" they pretty much looked at me as if I was completely insane.

Even though I'm an adult and can do what I want, I do feel bad so I'm going to dinner. I probably won't be back in time for the start, but I'll just join in when I return. Smiley

I shouldn't be too late.  Roll Eyes

Conchobar
Total Fanatic

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2008, 07:00PM »

Emily you are doing the right thing. We will be here when you join us. If dinner runs long and you can't make it don't worry. I have a feeling that this is not the last we will hear from these guys.

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2008, 07:23PM »

I have a feeling that this is not the last we will hear from these guys.

Thanks, I think you are probably right.  Wink Grin

Conchobar
Total Fanatic

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2008, 07:27PM »

Of course I am right,

I AM BOB!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: