Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Cat is Missing  (Read 12158 times)
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« on: September 20, 2017, 08:50PM »

My sweet cat, Fluffy, has been missing for nearly 2 days now, and I am worried sick, thinking of all the different possibilities of what could've happened to her. My family and I have been searching for Fluffy around the neighborhood ever since this morning and all day and night, but there's no sign of her. I feel so hopeless. However, we are not going to give up, and we will continue looking and just hope that she'll turn up soon. It'll mean so much to me if you'll keep Fluffy in your prayers and share some advice of what I should do about this situation. My heart hurts - I love and miss her so much. Cry

« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 10:15PM by Chandler Mattson » Logged
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 08:58PM »

Sorry to hear your cat is missing.  Did you post on Craigslist?  Maybe someone there will find it for you.  Good luck.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 09:01PM »

Sorry to hear your cat is missing.  Did you post on Craigslist?  Maybe someone there will find it for you.  Good luck.
I haven't posted anything on Craiglist, but I will definitely look into that. Thank you.
John910

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 01:29AM »

If you are on Facebook, post the details (what area you are in, what day/time last seen) along with pictures of your cat on there.

Also check the animal shelters in your area and fill out a lost animal report. Go to the shelters in person and look for yourself.

Check with veterinarians in you area and the local police agencies and animal control agencies.

Ask to check in neighbors garages and sheds and under porches in case she is hiding.

Ask local delivery people- mail, UPS, Fedex, pizza places to keep an eye out for your cat

If possible sit outside at night with an open can of food or you may have to set up a humane trap.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 04:29AM »

So  sorry  to hear  this  Chandler.   Snuggles  and  I  will  be  sending  positive  vibes  your  way.   Keep  us  updated.   

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2017, 07:44AM »

Best Wishes & Positive Vibes from me too! "May we put our hearts together on this loving kitty!"
Stay in Heart calm, see how special your cat had a part of her life with you & seek your instincts it may follow you to something...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 07:46AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2017, 07:35PM »

Thanks so much, everyone, for all your prayers and all the advice. I am so happy to announce that our prayers have been answered! After many days of being missing, Fluffy has finally been found. She is skinnier than from when we last saw her, but my family and I are doing everything we can to get her back to a healthy weight and normal again. Thanks so much! Smiley
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2017, 07:46PM »

I'm happy to hear that you found Fluffy. Smiley
CWazyTom
Honorary Roadie

One CWazy Canadian! Chlovër for life!

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2017, 08:08PM »

Happy for you and Fluffy!

Tara Forum (@TaraMcNeilForum)
http://www.taramcneillforum.com/
https://www.facebook.com/TaraMcNeillForum/

CaraNua Fans (@CaraNuaFans)

Candy Canadiana (@candycanfans)
https://www.facebook.com/CandyCanFans
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2017, 04:28AM »

Thanks so much, everyone, for all your prayers and all the advice. I am so happy to announce that our prayers have been answered! After many days of being missing, Fluffy has finally been found. She is skinnier than from when we last saw her, but my family and I are doing everything we can to get her back to a healthy weight and normal again. Thanks so much! Smiley
[/quote  This  is  very  good  news.    Smiley

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2017, 03:00PM »

Glad to hear that Fluffy is home.....now IF you`d like a menagerie of animals to be fed...there`s SQUIRRELS, a chipmunk, two possums and a racoon at my house. Possums and racoons LOVE unsalted peanuts....the squirrels get unshelled walnuts...some INSIST on being HAND FED...somehow they got spoiled....can`t imagine how that could have happened.  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2017, 08:40PM »

This is a Happy Ever After story! To more Blessing Loving Life for Fluffy!!' Tears of Joy! * Cheesy

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: