Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 59   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome new members!!  (Read 455713 times)
Jeanne Ryan

« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2007, 11:48AM »

Just wanted to say HI!

Not exactly new,but I don't post very often. I do however read most of the post. Anyway glad to see the new site up. Maybe with the new site I'll try to change and post more often.
                                                                 Jeanne
Sunbeam

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2007, 01:47PM »

Hello!  My name is Ennica, and I'm a Celtic Woman fan.  I'm also a Deirdre Shannon fan and a Celtic Tenors fan.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them all.  I discovered CW in March 2006.  I attended a concert in April of that year, and I've been hooked and reeled in ever since.  Since then, I've discovered (and met) Deirdre Shannon and the Tenors.  Celtic music has been a great salve for me over the last year, and I can honestly say I'm happier now than I've ever been.  I've made new friends along the way, and attending so many "Live" shows has given me something to look forward to. 

I'm a lawyer who can't figure out what she wants to be when she grows up.  Still working on that, but I wish I could have realized that being a lawyer wasn't for me before I went to law school.   Grin Would have saved me time and money.   Roll Eyes  I love animals and most people.  I tend to keep quiet unless I have something in particular to say, and that's not very often.  So, don't expect many posts from me.  I'll probably be a "Newbie" forever.  LOL!  Well, except for the two threads I moderate.

Anyway, I'll see you guys around the Funhouse.
<3 Lauren
Total Fanatic

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2007, 06:26PM »

Yes i will feel very at home here thank you!! I have been looking for some fans to understand my little obsession with how much i love them!! and ive found the best place! Smiley thanks all!

<3 Lauren
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 07:59PM by <3 Lauren » Logged

<3
celtic liz
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2007, 11:50AM »

Hello everyone I'm am new.
       My username is Celtic Liz. I got on this fourm by talking to some one on the Lisa Kelly fourm. I just think that CW is totally awesome. I recently went 2 there concert. It was amazing. How they blend so well and as a induvial. I hope I can get 2 talk 2 some of u guys out there. Smiley Smiley Smiley
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2007, 12:13PM »

Hey, celtic liz!

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
davesab

Duty, Honor, CW

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2007, 07:20AM »

HI, everyone
I am new to this sort of thing.
I'm Dave, from Pennsylvania.
I am 53 and not at all musical.
I have been watching CW on pbs but got my first opportunity to see them live in March.
If I wasn't hooked before, I am now!
I am in love with Mairead, the "fiddle pixie"!!!!!!!!!
I found out about the forum through a note posted in her guestbook.
Glad to be here with all of you fine CW folks!
Dave

Dave
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2007, 07:22AM »

Welcome, Dave! Love the 'fiddle pixie' line! Cheesy

OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2007, 08:06AM »

Hey, Dave!

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Sassy

Ni Caoim

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2007, 10:00AM »

Welcome Dave! *S*
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2007, 10:18AM »

We are all crazy! I am really crazy so beware!

Thanks Lindsey
JEdwards
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2007, 10:25AM »

Welcome, Dave. Glad you could join us.
Meldy

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2007, 06:34PM »

Welcome Dave, Celtic Liz, and Ennica! Wink Smiley Smiley

Banner by:  Scott
mainopsman

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2007, 10:18AM »

Welcome to one of the most friendly sites on the net.  We are not really crazy but, in love with the music of CW.  We love to share information, our feelings about CW and Irish / Celtic culture with each other.  Don't be afraid to post your ideas.  Share!!!

JIM

Dedicate some of your life to others.  Your dedication will not be a sacrifice.  It will be an exhilarating experience because it is intense effort applied toward a meaningful end.   Dr. Thomas Dooley
McIrish

« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2007, 07:54PM »

Hello everyone,I never scrolled down far enough to know this thread existed.I'll be short,as I've already taken up too much space in other threads.So here goes,older than mud!single,but love the Lord.MS in music,but they wisely kept me away from anything to do with the voice!retired from teaching (music) over 40 years.none of my students survived!As with all of you,in love with CW,every little tidbit of it,(sorry Mairead!)Seen them 3 times,'06-Orlando-'07-Tampa & Ft.Lauderdale & very soon again(thankyou Lord)in Orlando.Never been on a forum,am computor illiterate,and have msn tv( which makes me even more illiterate!!!)other than that things are great!hope I can contribute!?!McIrish
Meldy

« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2007, 10:39PM »

Welcome McIrish!

Meldy

Banner by:  Scott
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 59   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: