Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VERY SAD NEWS CONCERNING OUR POTATO PANTS  (Read 13126 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« on: April 26, 2013, 10:32PM »

Earlier  this evening, our Sweet Potato Pants messaged me with horrible news !  Her dad passed away  this past Wednesday.   She specially requested me to let all of you here know about it  as  it will be a while before she gets back  on the forum, understandably.  His passing was a result of complications due to a massive heart attack.  As some of you remember, he suffered a major accident a few years back that transformed him from a strong, able-bodied man, to one who had difficulty with daily activities. He suffered from much related pain. His compromised body was not able to absorb the heart attack.   Our  PP  is a strong young lady of faith, but she and her family still need  our unwavering  prayers, support  and warm fuzzies in the weeks and months to come.    WE ALL LOVE AND CARE ABOUT YOU SWEET  PP !   We are saddened by your news but will be with you in spirit.   As  an added  emotional burden, his memorial service will be  on may 5th- a day before her birthday. So her birthday will now be a painful reminder of recent events.  BIG  HUGS  TO  SWEET PP ! 
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 10:35PM by Raving Meaviac » Logged

littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 10:36PM »

Prayers sent. I know how special the bond between PP and her dad was, and although he is gone from this world, I take comfort in knowing she will see him on the other side of time. She has my love and support/

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 11:41PM »

Prayers and a thousand warm and fuzzy hugs sent. She has my love and support all the way.

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 05:41AM »

I feel so sad to hear this news......we love our PP very much here.It`ll take time for a major adjustment in your life.We know you certainly don`t feel like posting now but keep in mind that you have an extended family here and we`ll always be around for support.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 08:53AM »

We love you so much, Potato Pants.  I will be praying for you and your Mom.  Please feel free to reach out if you want too.
I am a good listener.  Many hugs.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 01:58PM »

Prayers for PP.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 02:33PM »

Oh, no! I'm so sorry to hear this, Potato Pants. This is horrible. My heart just sank when I read this. Praying for Potato Pants & her family. You & your family will be in my thoughts & prayers. I feel so horrible. So young to lose a parent, too. I wish something could be done. Big hugs for Potato Pants! God bless.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 02:46PM by Chandler Mattson » Logged
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 05:12PM »

Just a reminder ..... tomorrow (the 5th) is  the memorial service for  PP's  dad.... let's all    give her some extra  prayers and thoughts for this sad event.   Sad 

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 05:15PM »

This is indeed very sad news.  I was in Idaho yesterday and will be there again tomorrow.  Miss PP, if there is anything I can do, send me a PM.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 06:24PM »

Potato Pants is still in my thoughts & prayers.
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2013, 05:53AM »

We`re thinking of you PP on what is going to be a difficult day for you.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Jack

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2013, 10:07AM »

Difficult and emotional days ahead as reality sets in PP.  Hang tough and know our thoughts and prayers are with you.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2013, 04:54PM »

awww stay stong. Time will heal the heart.  My deepest sympathy to her and her family. So sad and especially every year when her b-day rolls around and remembering her fathers passing.  She and her family are in my thoughts and prayers. xxx

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2013, 11:08PM »

Hey guys, just popping my head in real quick tonight. And let me say..I love you guys. Thank you so much for all the hugs and thoughts and prayers..they really help. I might not be around much until school gets out in 3 weeks but I will be back I promise!! Smiley

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2013, 05:59AM »

We ALL miss you and are thinking of you. When you feel up to coming back, we`ll be  gosh dang waiting.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: