Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yoo Hoo....Maggie  (Read 11444 times)
binti

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 08:31PM »

O'Malley looks great.  Glad you are safely home.  I'll be reading and re-reading the "Celtic Culture" posts as I am preparing for my first visit to Ireland at the end of September.  I'll be there a week and then a week in England.  We are renting a car to drive ourselves around your homeland.  Any suggestions?  I think we will mainly be going south from Dublin, across the southern part of the country to the west and then up to Galway and back to Dublin.  We want to mainly just take in the beauty of a country I have wanted to visit for a very long time.  I'm so excited.  Glad you had great weather while you were there.

Thanks to m.k.c. for this lovely banner
celticartzyangel
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2010, 08:32PM »

Oh my gosh that poor dog! LOL Just kidding!  Wink He looks soo cute! Again, glad you're back!!  Cheesy
MaryNorth93
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2010, 08:14AM »

.....I would say home but sometimes after being in your birth place it takes awhile to call the adopted home, home again. 

You are right.
I have always called Ireland "home".
I am lucky that there are three Countries I could call "home".....but nowhere feels more like home to me than Ireland.
Family members there always say "When are you coming home again?"

God willing, we will be able to spend more time there in future.
Much depends on O'Malley and whether he is able to travel.
He's all ready.....look:

Way to adorable picture Grin  And I didn't say it yet but agree with the others, I'm glad you're back. Your posts are always great to read  Cheesy
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2010, 10:41AM »

Glad you are back safe and sound and had a lovely time! Congrats on the seat upgrade. I'm not a bit surprised that you got one! Grin Thanks for the lovely pictures! I hope I have as much fun as you when I'm grown up! Cheesy Cheesy

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: