Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 865   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infamous Random Thread (IRT) #2  (Read 2969429 times)
lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #1230 on: December 10, 2009, 09:17PM »

I was gonna post in this thread earlier....but I put it off till the last minute........
Lol I had to add that in as a Queen of Procrastination!

Pahahahahahha!!!! 

"Wait, Kath procrastinates too?  That could make me like your not really identical twin!!"  LOVE YOU ELIZABETH!!!!!

haha we have had some good times!!!!!

We have!  Can't wait til February 14th!!!!!!!!!!

"Oh my gosh, Lisa!  I can't believe we ran into you out here by the buses!  I do happen to have this photo printed off...would you sign it?  Can I take a picture with you??"

"And looky here! We just so happen to have a pen and a camera so you can sign our stuff and take a picture with us! What a coinky-dink!"
Lisa:"What the heck is a 'coinky-dink'??"

Pahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can we please "happen" to run into just one of them on the streets?!?  I would die!!!!!!!!
That would be an interesting article. Fan Dies From Meeting Celtic Woman

I would be so angry with myself for that!!!!  My chance to meet Celtic Woman on the streets, and I die!!!  Not cool!
Bahahahahahaha!!!!

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

I am Chloë Agnew's #1 Fan

« Reply #1231 on: December 10, 2009, 09:17PM »

U 2 are funny

Yes it's raining. Why do you think Ireland is so green, pixie dust? I can not believe you just nodded your head. *exasperated sigh*
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #1232 on: December 10, 2009, 09:22PM »

I totally understand, Elizabeth!!!  Now our dad and uncle purposely say it like "Seltic" instead of "Keltic" just to annoy us!  Friends do it a lot too, when they see our pins!  We will "act" exasperated with them and sigh and laugh.  haha  But inside, I'm thinking, "Come on guys!  Get it right!!!!"

My parents and my sister do that all the time to annoy me! It actually gets me really mad because I know that they know the correct pronunciation of it-they just say it incorrectly to make me mad!!---and it works!  they hate CW soo much because It shows that I am completely obsessed with CW! haha

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
kingcobradude (Clay S.)
Bodhrán Player

I am Chloë Agnew's #1 Fan

« Reply #1233 on: December 10, 2009, 09:36PM »

beem th3ere. done that

Yes it's raining. Why do you think Ireland is so green, pixie dust? I can not believe you just nodded your head. *exasperated sigh*
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #1234 on: December 10, 2009, 09:40PM »

I totally understand, Elizabeth!!!  Now our dad and uncle purposely say it like "Seltic" instead of "Keltic" just to annoy us!  Friends do it a lot too, when they see our pins!  We will "act" exasperated with them and sigh and laugh.  haha  But inside, I'm thinking, "Come on guys!  Get it right!!!!"

My parents and my sister do that all the time to annoy me! It actually gets me really mad because I know that they know the correct pronunciation of it-they just say it incorrectly to make me mad!!---and it works!  they hate CW soo much because It shows that I am completely obsessed with CW! haha

WOW! The same thing happens with me! Like, my parents will be talking with some of their friends...and somehow the subject of Celtic Woman is brought up! (No one go pointin' fingers at me now, kay? Tongue LOL!)  And my parents purposefully say it "Seltic" Or they really just don't listen to me when I correct them "for the nine billionth time, mom! It's KELTIC Woman!"

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

CarolinaRua!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1235 on: December 10, 2009, 09:45PM »

My friends say it like seltic women...im like...ITS SINGULAR NOT PLURAL!!  Angry Shocked

they then proceed to roll their eyes..
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #1236 on: December 10, 2009, 09:54PM »

My friends say it like seltic women...im like...ITS SINGULAR NOT PLURAL!!  Angry Shocked

Yes!!!  That too!!  Not only do they say "seltic" they say "womEn." So they say Seltic Women.  Makes me angry!!!!!!!!!!  It is Celtic WomAn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1237 on: December 10, 2009, 09:54PM »

My parents to that to me too! When they refer to them, they are like "Seltic Women  it makes me sooooooooooo mad!!!!! Angry

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1238 on: December 10, 2009, 09:55PM »

Yes!!!  That too!!  Not only do they say "seltic" they say "womEn." So they say Seltic Women.  Makes me angry!!!!!!!!!!  It is Celtic WomAn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha Kris, it looks like we had the same exact thought!

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #1239 on: December 10, 2009, 09:56PM »

hahaha Kris, it looks like we had the same exact thought!

Pahahahahhaa!!!!!!  I think most of us have the same experiences with this topic!!!

lifeismusic2009
Total Fanatic

<3

« Reply #1240 on: December 10, 2009, 09:59PM »

Oh yes, the WomEn thing drives me crazy!!!!!!

Thanks, Dayna, for my awesome banners!
CarolinaRua!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1241 on: December 10, 2009, 10:01PM »

OH i KNOW! Shocked Sad
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #1242 on: December 10, 2009, 10:08PM »

"It's Celtic WomAn, people!!!!!"

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

We take up for our most favorite group ever around here.   Grin

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #1243 on: December 10, 2009, 10:10PM »

"It's Celtic WomAn, people!!!!!"

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

We take up for our most favorite group ever around here.   Grin

Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

CarolinaRua!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1244 on: December 10, 2009, 10:22PM »

I made some great friends...even though they're all dogs... Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 865   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: