Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 1004   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whatcha' Doin' Right Now?  (Read 1512924 times)
MikeyK
Honorary Roadie

Proud Chloëver

« Reply #2910 on: March 16, 2010, 07:32PM »

Waiting for dinner and browsing the forum.
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2911 on: March 16, 2010, 07:39PM »

AIM'ng and browsing the forum!!!!

smiley_redhead
Honorary Roadie

Celtic Woman is aMéaving! :D

« Reply #2912 on: March 16, 2010, 07:53PM »

Watching SFTH, and just finished painting my nails green for St. Patty's Day! Cheesy Now gonna go find my shirt that says Irish on it with a clover and rainbow, to wear tomorrow. Cheesy Then head off to bed! Grin

Dear Meav, you are my idol.
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2913 on: March 16, 2010, 07:55PM »

chatting with the Jenn"s!!! Washing my Celtic Woman shirt for tomorrow!!!
will wear it over a green shirt... lol!!

lisakellyfan
Bodhrán Player

Class of 2011! Southeastern Bound!

« Reply #2914 on: March 16, 2010, 08:00PM »

CELEBRATING!!!!!!

SusanZ
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2915 on: March 16, 2010, 08:20PM »

Trying to stay awake! LOL This last weekend is catching up with me!!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Sarah
Honorary Roadie

Irish at heart<3

« Reply #2916 on: March 16, 2010, 09:20PM »

Wanting to hit the hay Smiley

<3Sarah<3
<I FINALLY got to meet THE Lisa Kelly and Mairead Nesbitt at my very first M&G!>

AY made these lovely banners for me Smiley TY AY!
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #2917 on: March 16, 2010, 09:46PM »

Going to bed!  Got the alarm set to wake me up at 8:45 so I won't miss Regis and Kelly!!!!  Two chances to watch!  YAY!!!!

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Broadway Baby
Honorary Roadie

Sometime I think, I glimpse eternity <3

« Reply #2918 on: March 16, 2010, 10:07PM »

GETTING READY RIGHT NOW TO GO TO ME VERY FIRST CELTIC WOMAN CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!
...I'm excited. ^_^

AHHHHHHH!!  You're going to have a blast!  You'll have to tell us all about it!!!  Cheesy Cheesy

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE FUN LINDSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my FREAKING GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!! This has been THE best night of my LIFE!!! Cheesy:D:D The girls were all PERFECT, and besides the PBS floor seats, I couldn't have asked for a better spot!!!! We were the third row back in the normal seating, DIRECTLY in front of the girls!! I SWEAR Lisa waved at me during the finale when I was spazzing out! I could NOT stop mouthing the words the entire time, and I freaked out each time a new person came onstage. I was bouncing around in my seat the WHOLE time with an everlasting, ear-to-ear smile on my face every SECOND of it!! All of the songs were phenomenal!! I LOVED the new arrangements, new songs, the band, the amazing lighting, and especially hearing some new voices sing some old songs! Everything was GORGEOUS! I would tell more, but I don't want to post any spoilers in the wrong section. Tongue So if I get around to a review at one point or another, I'll tell more there. But all I have left to say, is that NOTHING could have made this concert better!!! (except of course Meet & Greet tickets, but I'm not worried. Tongue I'll save up and get them next time around!!) If you haven't seen it yet, the show's beyond ANY and ALL expectations, and if you have, you know all too well how perfect it is!! And again........ BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!!

Lindsey<3

LISA KELLY=<3
My fearsome five and forum family, thank you for everything!!
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2919 on: March 16, 2010, 10:10PM »

...I'm excited. ^_^

AHHHHHHH!!  You're going to have a blast!  You'll have to tell us all about it!!!  Cheesy Cheesy

Oh my FREAKING GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!! This has been THE best night of my LIFE!!! Cheesy:D:D The girls were all PERFECT, and besides the PBS floor seats, I couldn't have asked for a better spot!!!! We were the third row back in the normal seating, DIRECTLY in front of the girls!! I SWEAR Lisa waved at me during the finale when I was spazzing out! I could NOT stop mouthing the words the entire time, and I freaked out each time a new person came onstage. I was bouncing around in my seat the WHOLE time with an everlasting, ear-to-ear smile on my face every SECOND of it!! All of the songs were phenomenal!! I LOVED the new arrangements, new songs, the band, the amazing lighting, and especially hearing some new voices sing some old songs! Everything was GORGEOUS! I would tell more, but I don't want to post any spoilers in the wrong section. Tongue So if I get around to a review at one point or another, I'll tell more there. But all I have left to say, is that NOTHING could have made this concert better!!! (except of course Meet & Greet tickets, but I'm not worried. Tongue I'll save up and get them next time around!!) If you haven't seen it yet, the show's beyond ANY and ALL expectations, and if you have, you know all too well how perfect it is!! And again........ BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!!

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!

I am so glad you had an amazing time!!!

Tell me more tomorrow. I'll PM you!!!

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #2920 on: March 17, 2010, 10:28AM »

...I'm excited. ^_^

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so glad you had an awesome time!!!!!  I hope you have time to write a review!  I'd love to read it! 

P.S. I'm sure Lisa waved at you!  Cheesy 

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2921 on: March 17, 2010, 10:39AM »

watching regis and kelly!!!

Broadway Baby
Honorary Roadie

Sometime I think, I glimpse eternity <3

« Reply #2922 on: March 17, 2010, 01:04PM »

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!

I am so glad you had an amazing time!!!

Tell me more tomorrow. I'll PM you!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so glad you had an awesome time!!!!!  I hope you have time to write a review!  I'd love to read it! 

P.S. I'm sure Lisa waved at you!  Cheesy 

Haha! Alrighty, sounds good. Tongue

And thanks! I'll try to get to one by this weekend!

About to go watch Regis & Kelly! Cheesy
And I am LOVING this BEAUTIFUL weather today!!!!

Lindsey<3

LISA KELLY=<3
My fearsome five and forum family, thank you for everything!!
Jennifer
« Reply #2923 on: March 17, 2010, 03:48PM »

listening to SFTH because it's St. Patrick's Day Smiley
Iluvcelticwoman
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2924 on: March 17, 2010, 03:49PM »

Watching some tv show and updating my ipod

Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 1004   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: