Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 1004   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whatcha' Doin' Right Now?  (Read 1512801 times)
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #1530 on: December 25, 2009, 10:32PM »

Talking to my bestest/triplet/pen pal Dayna!!!!  And listening to some music!

Saying goodnight to my bestests/triplets/pen pals Kristine and Katharine!!! Goodnight!!! Love you!! Kiss

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #1531 on: December 25, 2009, 10:39PM »

Talking to my bestest/triplet/pen pal Dayna!!!!  And listening to some music!

Saying goodnight to my bestests/triplets/pen pals Kristine and Katharine!!! Goodnight!!! Love you!! Kiss

Listening to Harry Connick Jr's Christmas album, When My Heart Finds Christmas, one last time and posting on the forum.  Just finished saying goodnight to the bestest/triplet!!!   Smiley

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
Texas Celtic Girl
Honorary Roadie

There can be Miracles,when you believe!

« Reply #1532 on: December 25, 2009, 10:56PM »

Wishing people Merry Christmas,lol

Thanks,Guardian and Annie!
8/17/10  Finally met Rosie Allen! Thanks,CW!
mbojorques
« Reply #1533 on: December 25, 2009, 11:04PM »

Thinking about things Sad and wishing it was Sunday
Kyradriel

« Reply #1534 on: December 26, 2009, 06:16PM »

Right now...I'm at work. Grin

CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #1535 on: December 26, 2009, 06:56PM »

Watching Golden Girls, catching up on the forum, and texting Dayna and Elizabeth!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #1536 on: December 26, 2009, 06:58PM »

Not  believe that it's already been over a month since my concert!! Shocked Catching up with besties, working on a reaaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyyyy long PM!! Cheesy

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1537 on: December 26, 2009, 07:04PM »

Not  believe that it's already been over a month since my concert!! Shocked Catching up with besties, working on a reaaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyyyy long PM!! Cheesy

Hehe, could that be mine?   Grin  Probably going to be getting off pretty soon.  This has been the most unproductive day ever!  Going to watch tv (yeah, cuz that is soooo much more productive than being on the forum.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy).

Michon
Bodhrán Player

Dismantle Repair

« Reply #1538 on: December 26, 2009, 07:39PM »

I'm finally writing new lyrics for someone...I haven't done that in a long time while I'm listening to "One Time (My Heart Edition" by Justin Bieber which is currently on repeat for inspiration Smiley

"Hands like secrets are the hardest thing to keep from you. Lines and phrases like knives your words can cut me through. Dismantle me down(repair). You dismantle me. You dismantle me."-Anberlin
when_rain_falls
Bodhrán Player

5/7/10 ~ When You Believe!

« Reply #1539 on: December 26, 2009, 08:17PM »

Hehe, could that be mine?   Grin  Probably going to be getting off pretty soon.  This has been the most unproductive day ever!  Going to watch tv (yeah, cuz that is soooo much more productive than being on the forum.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy).

It is actually! Cheesy lol!! Today has been the laaaaaaaziest day for me ever, so I'm not sure I have anything to post here, haha! Grin

I met Chloë and Lynn on May 7th, 2010!!! Grin Grin Grin   

BrianH_2009
« Reply #1540 on: December 27, 2009, 03:39AM »

Beginning a garden scene painting. Cheesy
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #1541 on: December 27, 2009, 11:20AM »

Relaxing, watching some television, and catching up on the forum!!!  And missing my bestest/triplet/pen pal a lot a lot!!   Sad Sad Sad

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1542 on: December 27, 2009, 12:43PM »

Reeeeeeelaxing, watching Charmed!!, catching up on the forum, and talking to my bestests/triplets/pen pals!!!! i missed them bunches of bunches!!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley love them!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1543 on: December 27, 2009, 02:14PM »

Talking to the bestest/triplet (well, waiting for her to finish her food  Cheesy), listening to Mairead's CD, and chatting on the forum!!!   Smiley Smiley Smiley

Oh, and I'm eating Mairead...from my b'day cake!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1544 on: December 27, 2009, 02:20PM »

Talking to the bestest/triplet (well, waiting for her to finish her food  Cheesy), listening to Mairead's CD, and chatting on the forum!!!   Smiley Smiley Smiley

Oh, and I'm eating Mairead...from my b'day cake!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

Well *I* finished eating....and now i'm waiting for my bestests/triplets to get back!!! lol *taps foot* waaaaaaaaiitiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha jk jk watching more Charmed!!! Cheesy almost done with the 6th season!!! Cheesy

Yay for eating Mairead!!!

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 1004   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: