Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 1004   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whatcha' Doin' Right Now?  (Read 1513259 times)
shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #960 on: November 10, 2009, 10:17PM »

Wink No  that's OK...I just did NOT know CWLisa was your twin until you just told me...or that CWLisa Fan was in fact,
    a female...named Kristine...now have I got it all straight..and where do you guys live??
    Right now...I am writing to a pair of fabulous twins who BOTH love CW...just like Gaby and Chris in New Mexico...
    I like it when twins are in sync...it is an example how we should all be with our siblings...if only...

shankdee
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 10:23PM by shankdee » Logged

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

Life is good. :)

« Reply #961 on: November 10, 2009, 10:21PM »

Yes, I am Kristine!!!!!  When I created the account name, I wanted to show my love for both CW and Lisa (she's my favorite)!!!!!  But yes, Kath and I are twins!!!!!!!!  We are actually from SC!!!!  And yay for more twins who love CW!!!!!!  Before we joined the forum, Kath and I had no one else to share our CW love with except each other.  But at least I had her, I think I would have burst if I couldn't tell someone how much I love CW!!!!!!!!!!

So that was all very off-topic.  haha  Hmmmmmm...more books I have read.....I wish I had the time to read a good book right now!  Marley and Me was VERY good.  It made me cry!

Feeling so lucky for having met Lisa, Lynn, Chloe, Mairead & Orlagh!!

Ready for Symphony and Believe!!!
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

Believe :-)

« Reply #962 on: November 10, 2009, 10:31PM »

Wink No  that's OK...I just did NOT know CWLisa was your twin until you just told me...or that CWLisa Fan was in fact,
    a female...named Kristine...now have I got it all straight..and where do you guys live??
    Right now...I am writing to a pair of fabulous twins who BOTH love CW...just like Gaby and Chris in New Mexico...
    I like it when twins are in sync...it is an example how we should all be with our siblings...if only...

shankdee

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ok, I gotcha!  I thought you were joking because you did know CWLisaFan was Kris!!!  Oops!   Grin  Yup, we are the CW fan twins from SC!!! I would love to know how many sets of twins are on this forum (if there are only the two sets, that would be pretty cool)!

Kris, this isn't the Book Nook thread....heehee!!!!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 10:38PM by Katharine » Logged

Thank you, Dayna, for my awesome banners!!
Lisa and Helen fanatic
Bodhrán Player

Lisa K ALWAYS brightens my day no matter what.

« Reply #963 on: November 10, 2009, 10:34PM »

I'm doing what I seem to be doing a lot of these days...counciling and loving every bit of it. Smiley

I love my Kelly sisters! Cheesy
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #964 on: November 10, 2009, 10:43PM »

shankdee

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ok, I gotcha!  I thought you were joking because you did know CWLisaFan was Kris!!!  Oops!   Grin  Yup, we are the CW fan twins from SC!!! I would love to know how many sets of twins are on this forum (if there are only the two sets, that would be pretty cool)!

Kris, this isn't the Book Nook thread....heehee!!!!

Oh.  Whoops.   Grin  Got a little confused there! 

shankdee
Honorary Roadie

"We were all talking about you" said Lisa Kelly

« Reply #965 on: November 10, 2009, 10:51PM »

Right now I am watching the fantastic music channel...if only CW would come on the channell...It is a chamber Orchestra
Kris and Katherine..it has been fun..I knew Katherine had a twin named Kristine from a previous post on the forum, but I did NOT know Kris was C W Lisa Fan...so now it has been solved...and I know who Dayna is now...!!! So it has been a good morning on the Forum...You guys enjoy your holiday also...C S

Thanks For my Beautiful Deirdre Banner...GodsHorseGirl* * *
Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #966 on: November 10, 2009, 11:07PM »

Yay!!!!!  I'm glad you know who we both are!!!!!  I hope we can get to know you better!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin  I keep forgetting you're in Japan!  And, that reminds me, I gotta get to bed!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Classes tomorrow!  Unfortunately we don't get the day off or anything, but thank you, though!!!  Ok, so I'm sorry, but I have no idea what time it is there right now, you will have to explain the time differences!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  But, you said you've had a good morning on the forum, so, I'm assuming it's the morning there!  I hope you're having a good day I guess!!  LOL!!!!!!!!

mbojorques
« Reply #967 on: November 10, 2009, 11:42PM »

Watching TV and procratinating Sad
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #968 on: November 11, 2009, 08:16AM »

Listening to Christmas Pipes  Grin Grin and getting ready for classes. 

Katharine
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #969 on: November 11, 2009, 08:16AM »

Listening to the Christmas CD, and now, talking to someone VERY special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #970 on: November 11, 2009, 09:03AM »

Cheesy Finally figuring out who DAYNA is....for a long time I kept seeing hugs for Dayna...etc...but I never knew who
    Dayna was until now. that is a long Forum name, Dayna..which is OK, of course...but others were calling you
    Dayna...I see you live in the beautiful state of PA....even the encyclopedia said it is one of the most beautiful,
    scenic states in the USA, I had already thought that by driving around in and throughout some of the
    sections of PA.....

shankdee

Pahahahahaha yes that is me Cheesy it is a super long forum name lol and i hadn't realized how long until i went to my CW concert this past month and tried to introduce myself...it is QUITE a mouthful!!! hahaha PA is absolutely gorgeous!!! you get every season and it is just beautiful!! lol I am glad you finally know who i, and the twins, are Grin lol

About to get a shower, watch some TV, nap a little, email kris and kath, waiting for this afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (get here sooooon!!!!!!!!)

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
CWLisaFan
Choir Member

« Reply #971 on: November 11, 2009, 03:05PM »

I am chatting with my bestest friend!  Finally getting to see her face after 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin

dMs827LK
Bodhrán Player

I've met LisaK, Lynn, & Mairead!!! :D:D:D

« Reply #972 on: November 11, 2009, 03:11PM »

Finally getting to talk and SEEEE to my two bestest bestest friends in the whoooooole world!!!!!!!!!!!! it's beeeen toooooo long!!!!!!! Saturday morning!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

I met LISA K. AND LYNN AND MAIREAD!!! ....yeah!!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
mbojorques
« Reply #973 on: November 11, 2009, 03:48PM »

Reading the articles for a paper I have to write for school, which is due tomorrow Undecided
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 04:52PM by mbojorques » Logged
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #974 on: November 11, 2009, 03:58PM »

Just got home, stopped after work to get some Fricshes Big Boy sandwich and bowl of chili.

now home, relaxing for about 3 hrs before going to bed

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 1004   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: