Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THK in Ireland  (Read 4614 times)
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« on: November 12, 2008, 04:17PM »

Seems Martin is getting a little loopy lol...

This is off THK MySpace Bulletin

The wheels on the bus go round and round ,round and round ,round and round,then you get out and do an interview,all the day long.Theeen....the.... wheels on the bus go ,round and round ,round and round, round and round and then you get back completely recked and vi-sit yer friends. OK stop singing now....So,in short,we had an interview with a very famous man who knows van morrison and brians dad really well on UTV in Belfast.There were disscussions stretching from political to the mating of the mammoth.
I sit sideways,they sat together and the road seemed to stretch forever and forever,so much so, that i can't stop rhyming ,with the wheels on the bus for the tuning and the timing!

Smiley)

Martin

The High Kings

nbrock

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 09:49PM »

Grin Grin Grin  Martin...GETTING loopy?Huh?
Not that I don't agree with ya Mel, but that's like saying rain is GETTING wet!

Just check this out from his Oct 30th post:
"DAY 15 n a half.....
...hiding out in downtown dublin,top secret location.  The security gaurds are so conscientious that it is a game of hide n seek,just to get out for mr freezes and scooby snax.  I got their measure however,in a daring moonlit rope trick,over the roof and down into the alley.  They had rumbled me by my return however and I had to pay an old woman for her shawl,so I could sneak past them into our fortress digs undetected.  It was a quiet night from there,TV and munchies:))"

Now with that said....I LOVE my Martin!  Break out in a big ole smile just thinking about him!   Wink
Thanks for sharing in Martinville!
Hugs to ya, Mel.  Maybe we'll cross paths next spring!
Norma

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: