Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apples  (Read 13772 times)
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2008, 05:52PM »

Well I have had 3 apples today, one for breakfast, and 2 for lunch. Now it's almost 8pm and I am in the mood for another one  Grin

I am making up for 2 yrs without any...

I can never ever have a store bought Red Delicious after having one freshly picked. They do NOT taste the same. Way better right off the tree, both Red and Golden. That is what I love about the fruit farm I go to. They have so many varieties.

Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2008, 07:03PM »

First of all...YUM...freshly picked apples are the best!
Along with those in a properly prepared apple pie!
I am in sticker shock. I was just at the grocery store and I was looking at pies because I will probably get a pumpkin one in a couple weeks for Thanksgiving. But a fresh baked apple pie was like $8!  Shocked

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2008, 07:35PM »

Mmmmm I love apples. I've never picked them before. I've only ever eaten store bought apples, but I bet they're so good fresh off the tree. Grin

We pick mangos, oranges, key limes and avocados down here, but no apples. Sad

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Angie
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2008, 10:46PM »

Best thing you can eat - that saying is ABSOLUTELY true!  Low in calories, keeps you regular, keeps the doctor away, and tastes delicious!  What more could you want?   Grin

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2018, 04:07PM »

I tried Honeycrisp apples the other day.  Story on tv said they were very good.  I like them.  Then I bought a Honeycrisp apple pie.  It was great. Wink
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2018, 02:05PM »

My neighbor, Amy,went to Conn. this weekend....brought me back a bottle of apple wine.....I thought it was cider,it`s not.....12%alcohol....but it`s good.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: