Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blog Posts  (Read 7012 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« on: September 26, 2008, 06:25AM »

"It has been one of my goals to go to at least one more concert and play before we move back home. Last night I met that goal half way as we attended the High Kings concert. It was absolutely fantastic!"

More here...

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 06:26AM »

"Last night we went and saw the High Kings. They are Irish singers who sing Irish folklore songs and other cool stuff (which in case you didn't know, I'm in love with anything Irish!). They play instruments too which was really neat. It was a very interactive concert."

More here....

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 05:30AM »

"The High Kings concert last nite was Awesome!! My hands are SO sore right now, from clapping!"

More here....

Conchobar
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 04:54PM »

Rich such great finds!!!
Right now I am even more upset that I won't get a chance to see them on this tour. If only my parents had worked a little harder, then I wouldn't have to, and could travel at will.
Everything I hear from this tour makes it sound so awesome! Now I'm depressed. Better put on the DVD to cheer myself up.   

Truth is just like time, it catches up, and it just keeps going.  DW
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: