Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cancellations..... Why?  (Read 4569 times)
Meow

« on: September 15, 2008, 09:39PM »

I just found out today that the Baton Rouge concert has been cancelled!  Cry  Then I checked the website and found out that a lot of the concerts were cancelled.  Does anyone know why??

Thanks Evita (Lisaniac #1) for both banners!!
nbrock

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 10:35PM »

Baton Rouge is the only concert cancelled during this round.   The others showing cancelled on TicketMaster are from the spring tour that was entirely postponed.

We had Fabulous seats for the Baton Rouge venue and were disappointed as well, but the recent hurricanes in the region probably had a lot to do with it.

Norma
Meow

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 03:33PM »

Another Baton Rouge-ian??  Yay!  I don't think I've met anyone on either forum who is from Louisiana, much less from Baton Rouge!  Do you like Celtic Woman?  Because, I will def. be at their concert the next time they come back to Baton Rouge!  Anyway, yeah, I thought it might have something to do with the hurricane, but the city is pretty much back up and running.  Do you think they just thought there would be a lack of interest during all the clean up?  It's just really disappointing!

nbrock

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 04:19PM »

Actually we're from Texas, but Louisiana PBS puts on the best shows anywhere so we always travel there!  I've been told CW will be in Baton Rouge on April 16.  Check with PBS for pre-sale info.  Smiley
Norma
Meow

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 06:04PM »

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!  And did I say OMG?!!!!  Wow, just knowing that makes me sooooooooooooo excited!!!  I'm so going to that concert!!!!  I better start praying NOW that I don't have to work that night, or that my internship director lets me off!!!  Wow - I guess that means I can't get the tickets right now. Sad  Maybe I'll just have to talk to her now.  Pray that she lets me go!!  hehe  I want to go to that Meet and Greet too!!  Do you know how much that usually costs?

Where in Texas are you from?  I hope y'all are ok after Ike!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: