Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Southern Theatre, Columbus Oh  (Read 13149 times)
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2008, 05:25PM »

Tomorrow night is the night!!! Only regret is no M&G, especially since it's my only show. But least I have front row seats  Grin

nbrock

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2008, 05:34PM »

No need for M&G with these fine Kings Mel!  They've been available after every show for signings and I'm sure they will show you just how much they appreciate you!   Wink
Enjoy, and I cant wait to hear a Mel Review!!!
Norma
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2008, 08:31PM »

Just got HOME!!! What a TREAT!!!

Best seat!!!

Great Crowd, though small, I was very proud how enthusastic they were.

Good Thing Tom wasn't next to me, or I would of been elbowed to death  Grin Grin Grin

I think Darren is my Fav  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Oh...and The Mel Maneuver Struck again... Cool

Oh...and I got to meet all 4!! ok for about 30secs..but heck I am happy.

Well off to down a bottle of water, since I didnt have one at the show, and then to bed.

nbrock

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2008, 09:17PM »

Happy to hear that the crowd enjoyed the show.  Are your hands sore from clapping??

Darren is my favorite too....every fourth day!!  I just cant make up my mind.  Brian was awesome in Boston, and Finbarr just makes you want to hug him!  Then there's Martin...nuff said!!

By the way Mel, we used that Mel Maneuver too!  Thanks for the tip. 

Norma
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2008, 03:45AM »

I didn't have to use the Maneuver, My seat was just fine. The 2 seats on my right, yes, I could of moved over, but I was happy with my seat. Zo and her friend were back in row 15 or so, and I waved at her at intermission to come down.

Even strangers behind me commented on Darren and his looks and pointings at me, so I have witnesses  Wink, heck 2 ladies further back, who also moved down behind me, commented on it.

Thomas
Total Fanatic

I am The Voice - I will remain (Thank You CC)

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2008, 05:58AM »

That's are Mel,

I have a nudging feeling Grin

Thanks,

Tom

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
Zo

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2008, 06:12PM »

Even strangers behind me commented on Darren and his looks and pointings at me, so I have witnesses  Wink, heck 2 ladies further back, who also moved down behind me, commented on it.

Yes, I was a witness. Darren was grinning alot at Me;D Cheesy  Wink

Thanks Mel for letting me do the Mel Maneuver!!  We had a great time and they are fantastic!

Zo

TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH....FOREVER FRIENDS
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2008, 06:36AM »

Yes, I was a witness. Darren was grinning alot at Me;D Cheesy  Wink

Thanks Mel for letting me do the Mel Maneuver!!  We had a great time and they are fantastic!

Zo

No problem. As soon as the the lights came on, I got up and stood in front and waved at you to come down. The two ladies that sat behind us, had come down also and were asking about the seats and I said I was saving them for friends. So they took the 2 empty ones behind. We all had a good time! I even did my talk about the girls. They love CW too. I uhh..sort of talk about some of the shows I had been to, since they had been to the Columbus one back in April 2007.  The younger woman loves Finbarr, and of course the older one loves Martin lol. It was nice sitting next to fellow forum members again. It was kind of weird the first half, being all by myself, literally, with me the only one in that front row section, it only had 4 seats anyways but still.

Zo

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2008, 04:43PM »

Yes, I was a witness. Darren was grinning alot at MeGrin Cheesy  Wink

I meant to say Darren was grinning alot at MEL not Me. I need to take a refresher course in typing. When they introduced the band they said that Nollaig was the best fiddle player in the world. She was good but not as good as our favorite fiddler, Mairead! Grin

TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH....FOREVER FRIENDS
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2008, 04:56PM »

Yea when they mention Nollaig, I looked at Zo and said...ohhhh...noo....WE know who is the best... Wink

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: