Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Philadelphia Concert Pre-Sale  (Read 4570 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« on: July 17, 2008, 12:42PM »

Monday, Sept 15th, 2008 8pm at The Kimmel Center's Perelman Theatre

Purchase tickets NOW, before they go on sale to the general public on MONDAY, JULY 21ST at 10am!
This offer is being made available to Forum members who might be able to attend the Philadelphia concert.

Simply click on the link below and enter the Promo Code HKCELTIC -

https://tickets.kimmelcenter.org/account/Promotion-Code.aspx?promoCode=HKCELTIC
(If for some reason you can't click directly to this site, please copy and paste into URL bar)

Tickets may also be purchased in person at the Kimmel Center box office, or via the web at http://www.kimmelcenter.org, or by calling Ticket Philadelphia at 215.893.1999.

Buy your tickets right away since there is limited availability!

HOT OFF THEIR SOLD-OUT TOUR OF IRELAND

Finbarr Clancy, Brian Dunphy, Martin Furey and Darren Holden have come together to
create the most exciting Irish ballad group to emerge since The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem.   
Highly acclaimed composer/musical director David Downes of
Celtic Woman gives The High Kings a modern twist to the traditional Irish songbook.

DON'T MISS THE HIGH KINGS LIVE IN PHILADELPHIA!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 01:01PM by OldFatGuy » Logged

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Conchobar
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 04:22PM »

That's great news Rich!!
Sadly I can't go, but I'm calling my mother as we speak. 

Truth is just like time, it catches up, and it just keeps going.  DW
cool2it
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 04:41PM »

I sure wish I could go!!!  I'd love to do the " Beer Mug Swish" with Sara once again-- but alas.   Thanks for posting this Rich!!  Are ya close, Zee? ? ? ?

Thanks for the terrific banner Rich!!  PLEASE, Let's all help in the fight against ALS
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 07:49PM »

I sure wish I could go!!!  I'd love to do the " Beer Mug Swish" with Sara once again-- but alas.   Thanks for posting this Rich!!  Are ya close, Zee? ? ? ?
Yes, I am close but confused! Huh Huh

Way back, when THK announced they were doing a tour, I pledged with my local PBS station for tickets for a JUNE concert with a Meet & Greet. Then, the date was changed to Sept 7th per my letter from PBS. So, now I am wondering, has it been switched AGAIN?Huh I have not heard anything from PBS so far. So, I am in the dark ( my usual state ! LOL) on this one. All I ask is that they pick a date and stick to it!! Roll Eyes

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: