Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Incorrect Tour Dates?  (Read 5662 times)
Charlie Brock

« on: June 05, 2008, 08:36PM »

Our local station in Dallas (KERA) is showing Oct.2 at the Majestic Theater, but THK lists it as Oct 10!   Huh The 2nd is apparently correct.  I've researched all the venues we plan to attend but others might want to double check their dates as well, especially if you are holding tickets from the rescheduled dates. 

KERA has tickets at $180 for two and the Majestic Theater has no bad seats.  Hope to see some of you there!!  Of course, our new grandbaby is also due on Oct. 2nd, but the hospital is just down the street!   Grin

Long Live the KINGS!
Norma
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 03:35PM »

The Columbus one is correct, it matches my letter from PBS they sent to inform me my tickets were reissued for Sept 18th.

Now if both are wrong lol..then I am in trouble and won't be happy!

I need my Wild Rover!!  Grin

nbrock

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 11:16AM »

More followup.  I've learned that the Pensacola show posted as Sept 30th is now Sept 28th.  Also the St. Louis show is cancelled.  Check your station and/or the venue!  Huh
Norma
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 11:43AM »

The Philadelphia date listed matches the letter I got from PBS39 regarding the rescheduled concert from June. They even sent me a nice apology letter with an autographed CD !!!!  Grin Grin

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 02:12PM »

Maybe somebody has to correct it.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Maggie
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 04:09PM »

I think rather than "incorrect", the dates may change due to some fine-tuning.

The first Fall Tour list was put together some weeks ago, some dates may be withdrawn, others added.

I'll be somewhat upset if Orlando gets cancelled after being assured it was happening, but hey, that's Showbiz, folks! Undecided
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: