Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THK-Columbus OHIO  (Read 5992 times)
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« on: April 18, 2008, 03:38AM »

Ok, Tom called me, asking if anyone else wants to be in on the Columbus show, Sept 18th (thursday). This will not be a group seating, since WOSU has been pledging seats since March when they first aired THK's. 

Now I do have an extra ticket.

Last I heard, the tickets were $150/pair, and no M&G.  That also was when it was at The Palace.

The Southern Theatre has only like 933 seats, very small, so this may or may not fill up fast. The problem here, is the WOSU isn't exactly showing THK at every pledge drive, not like they have done with CW.

But if anyone else IS going, maybe we can get together for a pre-show dinner.

nbrock

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 07:29AM »

Mel, Charlie & I would love to join you for a show again!  We made all our vacation plans this year around THK and CW tour dates (I know you understand that!!)  But with the cancellations and lots of family events this fall, we may have a hard time making this happen.  We will definitely make the St. Louis show (we have M&G tickets  Cheesy).  Wish you & some of the other fanatics could join us there!
The new tour dates are now posted....Hope to see you soon.
Norma
Thomas
Total Fanatic

I am The Voice - I will remain (Thank You CC)

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 07:39AM »

Mel,

Could you please post the contact name and phone number for THK Columbus show,

Thanks,

Tom

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 09:19AM »

WOSU Phone: 614 292 9678

ask for Robb Walker, he is the head of the Pledging
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 05:01PM by Mel » Logged

Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 09:19AM »

Oh and my extra ticket has been claimed!!

Grin

Thomas
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 01:11PM »

Thanks Mel,

Darla and I are thinking about joining you and your guest to The High Kings performance in Columbus, OH on 9/18/08 a Thursday night.

Mel said that the tickets are $150/pair and that this is NOT a M&G show, sound familiar.

Rob Walker from PBS is out of the office until Monday 4/21 and I will plan on speaking to him then to see if there is anything that we can work out for this show.

I just wanted to inform you of our plans and see if there was any interest from anyone else in attending this show.

Thanks,

Tom

Banner by Scott

Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 05:02PM »

Ok, I knew the guys name was Walker, why I put done Weller I have not clue, but I corrected my previous info  Roll Eyes

Thomas
Total Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2008, 08:35PM »

Just to let everyone know, I spoke with Rob from PBS today and so far they have sold 80 pair of tickets to this show.

PBS has purchased 500 out of the 900+ seats that this venue holds.

Darla and I will be going to the Cleveland show instead as we can get better seats for that show and I will post more info under a new Cleveland thread.

Thanks,

Tom
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 05:44AM by Thomas » Logged

Banner by Scott

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: