Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THK Fall Tour  (Read 53575 times)
kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2008, 12:26PM »

Symphony Hall is part of the Woodruff Arts Center...here in Atlanta....now I have a clue!

Sorgi

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2008, 02:00PM »

Those of you how have not heard back from you PBS or Ticket vendor, you need to contact them. They may not even be aware of the postponement, though why I have no clue, especially the PBS stations. You may even have them refer to THK website to prove to them it has been rescheduled/postponed till Fall.

In addition check with the venue.  I E-mailed KVIE yesterday about the date change and when they replied they said July.  I called the Sacramento Convention Center to confirm and they told me they had an internal memo about the change, so October for them.

-Dan

Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2008, 05:00PM »

That link is for the Ireland tour dates.  Try http://www.thehighkings.com/tourdatesUS.html

That's weird, cause I was just there when I got it, it said U.S tours...ok...THK are being very tricky here LOL!

Celtic_Kit

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2008, 08:51PM »

Sometimes I hate living in a flyover zone  Sad. Colorado does have venues other than Red Rocks (too cold in the fall) and would love to have THK or CW (or Meav or Dierdra etc...) at any of them. If you look on the CW tour map, there is a big hole in the center of the country. *looks to see how many frequent flier miles she has*

-Kit
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2008, 04:31PM »

WOOOO HOOOOOO !!

Looks like they are kicking their tour off in Philadelphia! The Merriam Theatre is a great venue! I had already pledged for tickets and a Meet & Greet with the local PBS station for May 19th. So, i should be getting a email with the new info from them soon. When I emailed them the other day they said they were unaware of the change...go figure!!  Anyway, I am pysched!!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2008, 04:35PM »

Hmmmmmmm.........

We had tickets for the show here in Jacksonville on May 3.  I called the theater and they said they'd be mailing out rescheduling information to all ticket holders.  But Jacksonvillle isn't on the latest schedule on the THK web site.  Verrrrrrrryyyyyyy  interesting.   Cheesy

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Sorgi

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2008, 11:24AM »

Just got a call from tickets.com confirming the date change.  They told me that the original ticket was still valid and would  be taken at the October concert in Sacramento, even though it is dated for July.

-Dan

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2008, 02:04PM »

Hmmmmmmm.........

We had tickets for the show here in Jacksonville on May 3.  I called the theater and they said they'd be mailing out rescheduling information to all ticket holders.  But Jacksonvillle isn't on the latest schedule on the THK web site.  Verrrrrrrryyyyyyy  interesting.   Cheesy

I noticed that too because (before I got my rejection letter to FSU College of Law Cheesy), I figured that if I was in Tallahassee in the Fall I could easily drive over to Jacksonville and see the show.

I hope it wasn't cancelled.  Angry
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 02:07PM by Emily in FL » Logged

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Maggie
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2008, 02:03AM »

Thanks for the link to Tour Dates.

Orlando isn't on there either, even though I got the change of date and venue from WMFE.

I have written to them asking for confirmation.

Looks like we might have to go to Gainesville if Orlando doesn't happen.

What a bummer! it would be great travelling 3 miles to a concert!!!
Maggie
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2008, 05:53AM »

I asked WMFE to confirm the Orlando date, just received this e-mail:

Maggie -

Yes, the September 27th date for Orlando is still active.  I'm not sure
why their Web site doesn't list the concert, but this information has been
confirmed by our department from the High Kings tour representative.
Thank you.

I just realized.....it clashed with the Irish beach Weekend!
Now.....how can I be in two places at the same time? Huh
It's called bi-location......
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 05:59AM by Maggie » Logged
zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2008, 07:54AM »

Change the Venue from Orlando to the Irish Beach location. <g>

Jim

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
willow-jeeves
Honorary Roadie

Reaction on CWF when Isle of Hope CD comes out

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2008, 06:39PM »

For San Diego, October 15 at the Spreckels Theatre in downtown San Diego, only a couple of blocks from one of our biggest shopping centers, Horton Plaza.  KPBS already had the change in date, so kudos to them.

Thanks, Wickie!

"I never made promises lightly,
And there have some that I have broken,
But I swear in the days still left,
We will walk in Fields of Gold." ~ Sting
Aria

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2008, 05:21PM »

I am soooo disappointed that they did not reschedule for Louisville, Kentucky. I had a really great seat.

I'm thinking about going to Nashville, but I found the schedule too late to get a seat close to the stage. Oh, well, I'd still like to hear them perform live.
nbrock

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2008, 07:41AM »

I'm so sorry Aria!  Sometimes planning ahead doesnt pay!  We will  have great tickets available for Pensacola which we probably wont be able to attend in the fall due to our expected new granddaughter.  Plus we had plans for Boston & St. Louis that are questionable too!  We're just hoping that they do so well that they will add more dates to the end of the schedule.
Good luck.
Norma
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2008, 05:25PM »

I'm gonna see them in Columbus and Nashville right now.  I may also see them in St. Louis but won't decide on that til later.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: