Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 999   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Song Are You Listening To?  (Read 2024475 times)
celticdreamer00
Choir Member

Dreaming of Celtic Woman (Thank You CC)

« Reply #810 on: August 23, 2007, 08:38PM »

Apron Of Flowers     Deirdre

Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
                               Charlotte Whitten
Nero Angelo
Honorary Roadie

You will not forget this devil's power!

« Reply #811 on: August 24, 2007, 08:55AM »

The Water Is Wide - Hayley Westenra

Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #812 on: August 24, 2007, 10:00AM »

Send Me a Song

Thanks Lindsey
Irish_Lass

Look out, Look out, there's a hood about!

« Reply #813 on: August 24, 2007, 12:34PM »

Never let go -Josh Groban

ferngully
« Reply #814 on: August 25, 2007, 04:17AM »

the wizard and i-julia murney
celticriver

« Reply #815 on: August 25, 2007, 06:53AM »

A Best Friend in Me~ Amy Rivard

I love that song of Amy Rivard's too. I was listening to it on her myspace page and it really inspired me! It is so powerful.It definitely helps pull me up, when I am feeling down!!! Oh and I love the quote at the bottom of your post. It's beautiful!!!
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #816 on: August 25, 2007, 06:58AM »

Slightly off topic, but - speaking of Amy - her CD is available through CD Baby, and I ordered it.  Has anyone ever bought anything from them?  When they ship your order, they send out an email to let you know.  Only this isn't your typical, "We shipped your order today" email.  It's hilarious!  It makes you want to buy something else from them, just to get another email.  Someone in their organization is a marketing genius.   Cheesy

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #817 on: August 25, 2007, 11:40AM »

I love that song of Amy Rivard's too. I was listening to it on her myspace page and it really inspired me! It is so powerful.It definitely helps pull me up, when I am feeling down!!! Oh and I love the quote at the bottom of your post. It's beautiful!!!

I asked her if she had recorded it and this is what she said: "As far as "A Best Friend in Me" goes, I wrote that song a couple of years ago and recorded it then as well. I didn't put it on my current album "Cashmere" because it didn't fit the style of the album. BUT I hope to be coming out with a new album soon and would like to put "A Best Friend in ME" on that album."

I love going to by brothers so I can keep playing the song.  It's totally awesome.
I'm listening to it right now.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
celticriver

« Reply #818 on: August 25, 2007, 12:03PM »

I asked her if she had recorded it and this is what she said: "As far as "A Best Friend in Me" goes, I wrote that song a couple of years ago and recorded it then as well. I didn't put it on my current album "Cashmere" because it didn't fit the style of the album. BUT I hope to be coming out with a new album soon and would like to put "A Best Friend in ME" on that album."

I love going to by brothers so I can keep playing the song.  It's totally awesome.
I'm listening to it right now.

Yeah, let's hope that she will get her new album out soon, so that we don't have to just listen to it on the computer and you don't have to keep going to your brother's house!  I think this song would be perfect in a movie!! Don't you think?!
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #819 on: August 25, 2007, 12:33PM »

yes, but I'm sure she's pretty busy with CW.  I don't mind going to my brothers house though, then I can get on here! 
the words at the bottom of my thing are from My Wish by Rascal Flatts. 
Her CD is next on my list to buy.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
celticriver

« Reply #820 on: August 25, 2007, 05:41PM »

yes, but I'm sure she's pretty busy with CW.  I don't mind going to my brothers house though, then I can get on here! 
the words at the bottom of my thing are from My Wish by Rascal Flatts. 
Her CD is next on my list to buy.

Yeah, I bought Amy's cd and I really like it, especially her version of Smile and this really cute song called Valentin, but I hope that she will get her next one with A Best Friend in Me out soon.  Thanks for telling me about that Rascal Flatts song! I am going to check it out right now!
Moscapoet
« Reply #821 on: August 25, 2007, 06:10PM »

Slightly off topic, but - speaking of Amy - her CD is available through CD Baby, and I ordered it.  Has anyone ever bought anything from them?  When they ship your order, they send out an email to let you know.  Only this isn't your typical, "We shipped your order today" email.  It's hilarious!  It makes you want to buy something else from them, just to get another email.  Someone in their organization is a marketing genius.   Cheesy
Yep, I just received my CD in the mail. It took about three days from Portland Oregon. Yes, that e-mail from them is hilarious. I think it is a great reflection of Amy's personality. She sent me another e-mail yesterday thanking me for buying it and my continued support. I'm going to listen to it tonight. Let her know via e-mail that you like it and which songs you liked most.   
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #822 on: August 26, 2007, 08:34AM »

Keep Her In Mind - Donny Osmond

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
celticdreamer00
Choir Member

« Reply #823 on: August 26, 2007, 11:52AM »

Send Me A Song

Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
                               Charlotte Whitten
celticdreamer00
Choir Member

« Reply #824 on: August 26, 2007, 05:40PM »

Silent Night     Méav

Charlotte Whitten
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 999   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: