Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Late Hello  (Read 7731 times)
FieryRedhead

« on: November 26, 2017, 05:53PM »

Hello everyone,

I know I'm not entirely new here, but I haven't ever posted so I will take a moment to do so.

My name is Katie and I have been a fan of Celtic Woman since I was a child. I'm currently at university studying vocal performance, but I also enjoy playing my other instruments. My dream job is to be an opera singer (I'm very much a soprano Tongue). My favorite Celtic Woman every is Meav Ni Mhaolchatha and Mairead Carlin, but they all are lovely! I was able to see them once in 2010. It was my first non-classical concert ever and I'm so glad it was because they were fantastic and I had a great experience. My favorite of their songs at the moment would probably have to be... oh dear there are so many!... "Winter Wonderland" or "Auld Lang Syne" because it's that time of year when Christmas music is what I listen to most of the time.

As my username would suggest, I do indeed have red hair! Naturally, it's kind of a strawberry blonde/auburn/red-brown/blonde mix but in the light, it either looks red or gold/strawberry blonde. I am indeed of Irish descent in the USA. One of my hobbies is training myself to copycat accents, with varying degrees of success (my best is currently a Dublin accent from my time in Dublin this summer). I also draw photographic portraits fairly well, or at least I strive to do so, and dabble in graphic art for fun.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 07:29PM »

Hi, Katie, welcome to the forum! I am always very glad to meet a new members - all of us are, I suppose.

I wish you good luck and a lot of fun with your singing and studying. Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: