Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help/advice  (Read 4427 times)
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« on: November 08, 2016, 08:48PM »

This might sound petty, but I need to break up with my boyfriend.. he's been too smothering lately and doesn't understand boundaries... and now he's mad at me cause I asked for space...
I don't know how else to get the message across to him... and I'm starting to dread seeing him in the halls... we live in the same apartment building..

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 10:22PM »

This might sound petty, but I need to break up with my boyfriend.. he's been too smothering lately and doesn't understand boundaries... and now he's mad at me cause I asked for space...
I don't know how else to get the message across to him... and I'm starting to dread seeing him in the halls... we live in the same apartment building..

You  need  to  stand  firm  with  your  intentions.   If  he  was worth  keeping, he  would have  gladly said-  "Sarah- take the  time  you  need"... but  he  did  not.  When  you  see him  in the  hall, all  you  need  to  do  is  be  civil .  Be  on  the  alert  for  his  possible  "cave-in"   ...  where  he  says  he understands  but breaks  the  rules  about 24  hours  later.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: