Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CaraNua Section of Forum?  (Read 5377 times)
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« on: October 03, 2016, 10:51PM »

Since CaraNua will relate to this forum as it has members of Celtic Woman in it, should there be a new section of the forum for the group? It would be nice if there were a main board for it, a subsection for news and graphics, and a subsection for Edel Murphy. This is only a suggestion at the moment and I didn't know what other people's thoughts on this should be. Mods, what do you think should be done?

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 10:57AM »

They are considered a new group though if all of their songs are songs from CW then forum definitely should get a spot.
I do agree for Edel, we shouldn't have to post about her on the choir section. Perhaps CaraNua can be linked in the Collaboration section.
CaraNua is in ways a collaboration from Celtic Woman. Smiley For questions comparing them to CW where do we put it? .... Wink

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 02:00AM »

I guess that I would see CaraNua as kind of branching off from Celtic Woman in a way. Maybe we should wait until their first CD comes out (hopefully soon) before any decisions are made. I still don't know what someone like Aislin would think about this.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: