Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The CGI Storks movie  (Read 1875 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« on: September 27, 2016, 06:20AM »

Yesterday, on a gray and cloudy moment, Ms. Darche, her sister and I went to AMC theaters to see this film and I just remember the details: Junior the white stork has an idea to reinstate the baby delivery service and it's been done so in the end. Nate Gardner originally wants a baby brother, but instead, she's got a sister due to the pink hair and he's proud to be a brother. Jasper was first thought to be a bad stork, but it turns out he's not and it's actually Hunter who had been using those tiny sphere-shaped birds for balls. They get revenge on him for this. And when the baby-making factory had been turned on, I've seen hundreds of babies in all colors - hair, skin and eyes. Some have traditional colors of hair and some have modern colors. This machine also features some baby care, of course. And all the storks, following Junior's idea deliver babies to all the families in the world and it appears that some have been delivered in modern Tokyo. Nate and Tulip are confirmed to be Americans just like me and a lot of you. We now learn that every baby deserves a family and every family deserves a baby.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: